Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting to see some distance, or it could just be my thinking

A

AJ84

Bad Advice AJ.

When a man wishes to inform a girl of his preferences of which she is not already aware, THEN the man overtly communicates his boundary for effective communication.

However, here, her absence of checking in on him during a tough time in his life, is not due to her not being aware, but rather her lack of desire to. Accordingly, you are implicitly advising OP to ask her, "Why do you lack desire to check in on me?" as ultimately that is where the problem originates.

OP cannot make her desire him by asking for or communicating it. Instead, here, he has to create desire in her which is seemly prompted by her own volition. The way to do this is through "challenge."
Yeah I just read Hanks posts with a summary of the back story on her based on OPs past threads so yeah she doesn’t seem like gf material.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the consensus is that we are breaking up with her by going no contact. Don't let us down!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit. She stopped by this morning unannounced to check on me for a bit. Brought some coffee and breakfast. Wonder if she reads SS?
See! She knew what to do all along, women are not stoopid, quite the contrary, they know...it took your backing away for her to become interested.

So what all was said?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, not really. She also said she feels bad not being there for me. She said she knows she should be with me and take care of me. She offered to come and sleep over on the weekend.
Maybe she was seeing someone else for a bit and it didn’t workout like she thought it may. Or decided you were the better catch. Would explain the SUDDEN temperature change

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting tidbit. She stopped by this morning unannounced to check on me for a bit. Brought some coffee and breakfast. Wonder if she reads SS?
Happy for you.

But i think if other similar situation happens, id be out of there.
Seems like she is testing your boundaries.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Maybe she was seeing someone else for a bit and it didn’t workout like she thought it may. Or decided you were the better catch. Would explain the SUDDEN temperature change
Not too sure as we're chatting during peak dating hours, but anything is possible.

Happy for you.

But i think if other similar situation happens, id be out of there.
Seems like she is testing your boundaries.
Agreed. Ladies have tested me before and I just left and never looked back. A few reached back out and I wouldn't give them the time of day. She did ask me about my last relationship and I told her about my one strike policy. She was taken a bit back, but I'm always direct and upfront. Too old for games and bs like that. I have enough sh!t in my life to deal with. I do not need any additional stress. It may had been a sh!t test under the radar, but who knows. I know this project has her under a lot of pressure along with the remodel.

She was grabbing my junk when she was here this morning and it was a bit uncomfortable, so she was really touchy feely. I'm too afraid in aggravating one of the stones. One just moved earlier and Jesus F*ckin Christ brought to me to the floor. I am trying to be careful with the pain meds as they took me off Tramadol and put me on Vicodin. I never heard of a Urologist submitting a RX for 2 sets of 30 pills. Anyways, it's certainly a rollercoaster. It sucks too as she was wearing this extremely tight shirt and leggings; no panties... Killing me. The problem is she eats healthy, stays in shape and knows she's attractive. I've never validated her, but if she wants to walk, I'd be more than happy to show her the door. Yes, it would be a bit painful, though not as painful as these kidney stones, but I do not run after people. So, we'll see.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
She tells me today she's having issues with her project. Her mentor invited her over to his vacation home to work on it with her. It's in Maine. She asked me if she should fly to him. She also said she thinks he has ulterior motives. This was the one who wanted to have sex with her in order to help her with her project. I just said I'm just surprised you are even considering this.

I'm gone if she goes.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me today she's having issues with her project. Her mentor invited her over to his vacation home to work on it with her. It's in Maine. She asked me if she should fly to him. She also said she thinks he has ulterior motives. This was the one who wanted to have sex with her in order to help her with her project. I just said I'm just surprised you are even considering this.

I'm gone if she goes.
Dont say anything and see what she does

that man is sleazy

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why keep sticking around even after all she has done? She’s non stop issues. And you’re going along with it and getting stressed out. You’re doing this to yourself and she keeps pushing to see your boundaries

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said the same thing. She said she'd take her sister.

I just said again, that's crazy and I wouldn't. Your decision.

She goes, I'm gone. It's so disrespectful.
With all the previous crap and then this i really do believe she is no good for you.
You will never have peace with a women like that, unless you think you can continue with the sex without giving a ****.

She has been pushing the boundries in a way thats not far enough for you to break it up but pretty close to it.
She has been doing this many time now, she knows what she is doing.

She is not being respectful and honest with you

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Getting pretty close to jetting. Then she texted, well, I might just come over to your place and do the work there. WTF? I didn't even respond. I am trying to just chill and watch a movie.

Slim pickings of attractive women where I live. I eventually may have to move, but I'd rather not. I happen to like my job. These games are nothing new. I different lady played similar games of hot and cold in early 2018, I just left and never looked back. She told one of my co-workers, she didn't expect me to walk. She expected me to tell her to stay and we can work things out. That was the one who said I like you a lot, but I don't think we should see each other anymore. Okay, next.

Just tired of these games. Maybe it's a east coast thing.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidney stones.. Wow. Her behavior around NYC isn't that far off. If she's an attractive one, as you say she is, it's gone to her head. She showing you messages of bros wanting to fvck her and visit her. Wow, just wow. If you like the sex, you can keep her around. However, I would strongly advise just like many here to dump the biatch soon; especially if she goes to this bros house. She's going to fly to this bros house??? That's a first. ITWM, you block her and never speak to her again if she goes. That's just crazy weird.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kidney stones.. Wow. Her behavior around NYC isn't that far off. If she's an attractive one, as you say she is, it's gone to her head. She showing you messages of bros wanting to fvck her and visit her. Wow, just wow. If you like the sex, you can keep her around. However, I would strongly advise just like many here to dump the biatch soon; especially if she goes to this bros house. She's going to fly to this bros house??? That's a first. ITWM, you block her and never speak to her again if she goes. That's just crazy weird.
Just the fact that she told him she is thinking about it is a big red flag, its either she is clueless/lack judgement or she is playing game, manipulate or trying to make him feel insecure.

This is a huge problem

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the fact that she told him she is thinking about it is a big red flag, its either she is clueless/lack judgement or she is playing game, manipulate or trying to make him feel insecure.

This is a huge problem
Not sure. Only the OP knows. However, you'd be surprised how this is not out of the ordinary with women around New York City. He's not far from me, so I can imagine it's the same. They all think they are top sh!t. He seemed to handle it okay. It can be a sh!t test, and just being silent is the best bet. If it's good pvssy though, no reason to throw it away. Well, unless she goes. I've never heard of that though. I find it funny that the OP said she even thinks he's up to something. Downgrade her to plate status and find more pvssy to entertain yourself with.

I tell people time and time again about today's modern woman. Here it is again:

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure. Only the OP knows. However, you'd be surprised how this is not out of the ordinary with women around New York City. He's not far from me, so I can imagine it's the same. They all think they are top sh!t. He seemed to handle it okay. It can be a sh!t test, and just being silent is the best bet. If it's good pvssy though, no reason to through it away. Well, unless she goes. I've never heard of that though. I find it funny that the OP said she even thinks he's up to something. Downgrade her to plate status and find more pvssy to entertain yourself with.

I tell people time and time again about today's modern woman. Here it is again:

Its like a man cant get a break, always some weird barely acceptable **** going on.
This is not good for a Man mental health

Women pulling stuff like this makes my ex look like a unicorn