Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some don’t wear rings

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a man ascertain if a woman is married without seeing a ring? It’s been my observation that many Asian women don’t wear a ring signifying marriage.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its a cultural thing, depending where you are there is others things who tell if a woman is taken or not, the ring was a western thing who a lot of eartern country did take, but I don't belive most did and or still use the old tradition on they places are

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You do not ascertain if she is married or have a boyfriend, you go to gym, get a good haircut, wear brand name clothes that fit, become hot, women will notice and there will be signals of attraction, you react to those signals, never given a damn if she's taken or not.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The taken ones give you the naughty sex.

The only girls I don't mess with are the "emotionally unavailable" and those are obvious.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When I see a young man wearing a wedding ring, it reminds me of seeing water buffalo's with a ring attached to its nose and being pulled to plough the rice fields of Asia.

Such hardworking animals.

Certainly admirable.

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I see a young man wearing a wedding ring, it reminds me of seeing water buffalo's with a ring attached to its nose and being pulled to plough the rice fields of Asia.

Such hardworking animals.

Certainly admirable.
I once had a minister of all people tell me my ex was “leading me by the nose” and that as long as I was afraid to lose her she’d continue to do so. I guess he knew things.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason she would be married and not wearing a ring is:

1. She's curving you by lying
2. She's an attention wh0re/tease
3. She's a cheating slvt

It probably won't be too hard to figure out which is which.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't worry about it. You don't explain why you are asking this question so I will assume you ask because you want to avoid hitting on married women. If she's not wearing a ring then simply don't worry about the chance of her being taken. Women without rings often have boyfriends and you can't tell that just by looking either, so just do the approach and if she has a husband or boyfriend that she wants to be faithful to, she will tell you.

Claudio1975

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she ignored my text and when I followed the advice I received to just act like everything is cool the next time I saw her in person she was “politely rude” (non-engaging). So, next.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she ignored my text and when I followed the advice I received to just act like everything is cool the next time I saw her in person she was “politely rude” (non-engaging). So, next.
On to the next one