Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Social Media DM's

Milfhunter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just around my area that it's considered weird to DM a girl on social media these days? I never really understood why, just a few years ago it was okay

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think it would it be weird to DM her?

Glassguy

Reaction score
It really depends on what the message is.....not the fact that you send a message.

I would normally only DM someone on FB or Instagram under 2 conditions (obviously if I have interest):

1.) she posts something that I am very knowledgeable about or interested in.

2.) We have several mutual friends that I am close with and would give good feedback about me.

Example:

Woman posts a pic that catches my eye, so I send her "Well hello lol. I just saw the pic of you out boating this weekend. What group of people do you normally boat with?"

A woman added me 2 weeks ago. She was cute, single and we have several mutual friends.

"Hello lol. Curious, how do you know _______?". That led to a lay 8 days later.

If I send a DM, its always a curious question, friendly and non aggressive. Based on how she responds determines if I reply back or not. Most of the time she will turn my question into a question of her own if there is interest on her part.... "Hey! I know so and so....how do you know him/her?"

"hey! Yeah I go out with so and so on their boat on occasion. Do you know them and do you have a boat"?

Rarely a chick doesnt read the message or doesnt respond. Dont sweat it. Its a numbers game.

Milfhunter95

Don Juan
Reaction score
It really depends on what the message is.....not the fact that you send a message.

I would normally only DM someone on FB or Instagram under 2 conditions (obviously if I have interest):

1.) she posts something that I am very knowledgeable about or interested in.

2.) We have several mutual friends that I am close with and would give good feedback about me.

Example:

Woman posts a pic that catches my eye, so I send her "Well hello lol. I just saw the pic of you out boating this weekend. What group of people do you normally boat with?"

A woman added me 2 weeks ago. She was cute, single and we have several mutual friends.

"Hello lol. Curious, how do you know _______?". That led to a lay 8 days later.

If I send a DM, its always a curious question, friendly and non aggressive. Based on how she responds determines if I reply back or not. Most of the time she will turn my question into a question of her own if there is interest on her part.... "Hey! I know so and so....how do you know him/her?"

"hey! Yeah I go out with so and so on their boat on occasion. Do you know them and do you have a boat"?

Rarely a chick doesnt read the message or doesnt respond. Dont sweat it. Its a numbers game.
I agree with you that's the only way I DM a girl too.

But this isn't really a question about me. I have a buddy who has messaged girls I know, and if I'm ever out with them, they'll say something along the lines like "Ew, so and so DM'd me. I didn't respond though"

Could it be cause he's just messaging them with no topic?

This has kind of prevented me from messaging new girls. I'll usually only DM girls that I know, but I want to expand

Glassguy

Reaction score
Who knows what he is saying to them. If he is acting creepy, or isn't attractive and they are, the outcome will be them talking negatively about it.

I don't really act interested in them when I message them, rather on what I am asking them about (common interests or mutual friends).

I believe that through fb and Instagram it's important to build rapport but be indifferent.

Now if the woman starts messaging me first , it's a different story.