“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So my secretary came to my house... part end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Because I’m so dominant and the slvt is ****ing crazy in bed I can sense it feel it she is open minded and soooooooo submissive which turns me on which heats me up. I just want to fvck her that’s it
But the problem is you're investing too much into a girl who you just want to fvck. By the time you got around her you could've bang five even more hotter and submissive girls. You fail to listen rational people here.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
but this does not mean that they will also sleep with you :)

or they will sleep with you as part of an arrangement , like you buy me this I will come at your place

Money alone is not an Afrodisiac
I'm not saying it's afrodisiac I'm saying how money builds up a chance for a guy even if he do sh1t about it.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I'm not saying it's afrodisiac I'm saying how money builds up a chance for a guy even if he do sh1t about it.
yes , but the chance of something to happen is built on the money not on the person .

this means that her objective is to secure the resources , not to get carried away with a guy that she finds attractive

in this particular case , she is attracted to her ex and attracted to the money . Very likely she would sleep with both if she gets what she wants from both :)
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I have a 1,5 million euro turnover business, bought a 500K storage center last week. Got a 25K bmw and rent a penthouse in the center. Dress well, smell well, all my clients and fabrics love me and call me all day visit with gifts. I have 6 people working for me... should i keep going?
There are a lot of business owners in this world. Do you think they all have younger women chasing them? No.

There are lots of guys driving BMWs. Do they all have younger women chasing them? No.

Status doesn't equal just having a little money or a decent car. Its actually FAR from it.

You also really like to portray yourself into something that you're not. A major sign of insecurity.

I own 3 businesses. I have 2 new vehicles. A nice house. A decent amount of property (80 acres). To of which does me little good with women.

High value women (which the chick you have been chasing is NOT btw) don't care if you have a nice car. She will have one also. She will not be impressed with things she can easily have if she wanted them.

High value women are more attracted to confidence. Wit. Attraction. Mystery. Someone who knows what they want and is direct about it. Man who makes moves to get what he wants.

I don't see that in a lot of your posts. I see jealousy. Someone who chases. Someone who uses material things as tools at which women should be drawn to.
Its like Richard the Frog and his Lamborghini idea. Ever wonder would happen if he had one and managed to get a high value woman in it? Nothing. Because the car can't escalate. The car can't talk to a woman. The car can't be confident and witty. It would have never gotten past her checking out the car.

I would advise you to reread all the threads you've created over this chick and see how beta your actions were/are. Your actions are a reflection of your "status".

Men with lots of options of high value women have "status" because they have a high SMV. They don't act like this. They have an abundance mindset. They don't chase a chick for MONTHS. They don't create thread after thread about a chick.

Your actions show beta, not alpha. And I've said many times on here that I believe when a poster acts like this on this forum, its 10x worse in real life interactions with women. That's because women can sniff out beta behavior.

What was this chick going to say? I'm wasting your time and your beta? She works for you. She plays you with zero sexual intent because it benefits her. And because you continue to allow it.

Again, not attacking you personally, but you asked for input and I'm giving it to you.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
but this does not mean that they will also sleep with you :)

or they will sleep with you as part of an arrangement , like you buy me this I will come at your place

Money alone is not an Afrodisiac
I guarantee they will come to get into your business. To find what you have, where you get your money, how you do it, and if you stay with them long enough they will figure out your contacts, all of your weaknesses, etc.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
I guarantee they will come to get into your business. To find what you have, where you get your money, how you do it, and if you stay with them long enough they will figure out your contacts, all of your weaknesses, etc.
it is difficult to make money , and even more difficult to keep them safe :)
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
yes , but the chance of something to happen is built on the money not on the person .

this means that her objective is to secure the resources , not to get carried away with a guy that she finds attractive

in this particular case , she is attracted to her ex and attracted to the money . Very likely she would sleep with both if she gets what she wants from both :)
Yes that's clearly noticeable and OP didn't see it due to him being to caught up in his head. That girl is trash.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
So we set the appointment and she came and brung beer for the “house warming”.

This afternoon at work she already said my boyfriends father is birthday tonight so I have to show my face there at 9ish. I said ok and it felt as a huge red flag ofc. She tried to come 7;30 but I said no 8 is good. Someone bring her instead of her coming on bike like she said.

She came and I treated it at a date, going on private questions, light subjects and some cex subjects like asking her the weirdest spots where she had cex and stuff.

I didn’t want to make it akward or dangerous for me as her employer so I didn’t go agressive. Time passed so quick, it was 9 before you could imagine, she said wow time flied. We talked about most crazy stuff we did, crazy spots we had cex and so on. She asked me how I’m doing with my plate since she knows I have options.

I said “what kind of man do you find attractive”

She said alpha males. I said what is that to test her. She said, a man that stands is ground and knows what he wants. I said Am I alpha lol?

She said “ yes you are 100% alpha having your business and sh^t together and standing your ground”

I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...
I was just getting her to warm up and figured if after 9 she didn’t leave I would ask her to sit close to me and escalate but then...

Her boyfriend called at 9, “hey I’m in front come outside”

My gut feeling; she is a cobra trying to string me along, trying to keep me on a leash, trying to play her boyfriend telling him I invited her over but stil being loyal to him. Just to make him jealous. I feel used.

Still good that I made my move and finally see her real intensions.

Don’t hate, respect me for being out there!

Anyway she said “ do I see you Saturday?” Like am I welcome to come to work. She knew that I was down to fvck and that she blew me off so she asked to see if I was mad. I said ye sure see you Saturday.

she thanked me and left. It is what it is. Tell me your thoughts.
Didn't you already cut bait on this girl twice already?
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
There are a lot of business owners in this world. Do you think they all have younger women chasing them? No.

There are lots of guys driving BMWs. Do they all have younger women chasing them? No.

Status doesn't equal just having a little money or a decent car. Its actually FAR from it.

You also really like to portray yourself into something that you're not. A major sign of insecurity.

I own 3 businesses. I have 2 new vehicles. A nice house. A decent amount of property (80 acres). To of which does me little good with women.

High value women (which the chick you have been chasing is NOT btw) don't care if you have a nice car. She will have one also. She will not be impressed with things she can easily have if she wanted them.

High value women are more attracted to confidence. Wit. Attraction. Mystery. Someone who knows what they want and is direct about it. Man who makes moves to get what he wants.

I don't see that in a lot of your posts. I see jealousy. Someone who chases. Someone who uses material things as tools at which women should be drawn to.
Its like Richard the Frog and his Lamborghini idea. Ever wonder would happen if he had one and managed to get a high value woman in it? Nothing. Because the car can't escalate. The car can't talk to a woman. The car can't be confident and witty. It would have never gotten past her checking out the car.

I would advise you to reread all the threads you've created over this chick and see how beta your actions were/are. Your actions are a reflection of your "status".

Men with lots of options of high value women have "status" because they have a high SMV. They don't act like this. They have an abundance mindset. They don't chase a chick for MONTHS. They don't create thread after thread about a chick.

Your actions show beta, not alpha. And I've said many times on here that I believe when a poster acts like this on this forum, its 10x worse in real life interactions with women. That's because women can sniff out beta behavior.

What was this chick going to say? I'm wasting your time and your beta? She works for you. She plays you with zero sexual intent because it benefits her. And because you continue to allow it.

Again, not attacking you personally, but you asked for input and I'm giving it to you.
This is all you need to read Gambino.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
I beg to disagree mate , really good sex is very difficult to get , but it is worth the pursuit .

but I agree , if you have to self destruct yourself for good pus$y it is not worth it
Have you ever found a golden pvssy?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Have you ever found a golden pvssy?
yes sir and it was amazing while it lasted . The problem is that usually girls that are really good at this are only for one reason , and that is to use at as a weapon of mass destruction :)

but I still remember from time to time with a big smile on my face those moments
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

deBrito

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2020
Messages
122
Reaction score
106
Location
Brazil
yes sir and it was amazing while it lasted . The problem is that usually girls that are really good at this are only for one reason , and that is to use at as a weapon of mass destruction :)

but I still remember from time to time with a big smile on my face those moments
How was it? What defines the golden aspect?
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
How was it? What defines the golden aspect?
the sex was amazing , and when I was having a day and then having sex with her , by miracle all the bad things went away . It was like she would exorcise all the bad vibes and emotions from me .

and to give you an idea , she was using porn movies as a way to improve her movements and stuff like that . True scholar :)
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,091
I beg to disagree mate , really good sex is very difficult to get , but it is worth the pursuit .

but I agree , if you have to self destruct yourself for good pus$y it is not worth it
Not really...men have the ability to make it really good by taking control and putting them in whatever positions you want.

Don't allow women to dictate whether the sex is good or not. Make it good.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top