Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I bought the home gym. What workout regime to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
In most of those surveys they do of what male body part women find most attractive, abs are #1 or #2. I think it's because women don't have them, at least not like men do.

https://generationiron.com/sexiest-male-body-parts/

https://www.muscleandfitness.com/workouts/workout-tips/10-most-attractive-body-parts-ranked-women

In the following survey, abs came in #3, behind chest, and hair. What interested me about this article is that men thought the face was the most attractive female part by far (46%) . But the face was barely a consideration when women ranked men (only 2%)!

https://www.drfelix.co.uk/most-attractive-body-parts/
Women under 30 can have tight abs though. As they get older they generally don't.

Of course face is number one for me. Yet, we have a lot of guys on here who say they don't mind a butter face if they have a hot body.

Face and legs for me.

Still doesn't explain why I see HB7s on up with lardballs, ugly older men, etc who are not in good physical shape.

Oh, and the pulley came in today!!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women under 30 can have tight abs though. As they get older they generally don't.

Of course face is number one for me.
Women can have tight abs, but they aren't as large or developed as ours can be. The difference is why a lot of women are fascinated with them.

I keep thinking about those face statistics (men liking women's face best 46%, women liking men's face best 2%). That's just a shocking difference to me. A woman focusing on male body parts like the chest could indicate a sexual/physical attraction. Or it could indicate that they see us as tools, "What can this body do for me? I want to have it pave a new driveway for me" or that kind of thing.

I know women are supposed to have attractive and childlike faces that inspire affection and the urge to protect from us. But are women's faces that much more attractive than ours? Makes me wonder.

By the way, when I was growing up (in ancient times) people didn't talk about men's abs so much. I think I heard more about "broad shoulders" or "dreamy shoulders" than anything else.

Oh, and the pulley came in today!!!
Great. Running out of excuses.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Women can have tight abs, but they aren't as large or developed as ours can be. The difference is why a lot of women are fascinated with them.

I keep thinking about those face statistics (men liking women's face best 46%, women liking men's face best 2%). That's just a shocking difference to me. A woman focusing on male body parts like the chest could indicate a sexual/physical attraction. Or it could indicate that they see us as tools, "What can this body do for me? I want to have it pave a new driveway for me" or that kind of thing.

I know women are supposed to have attractive and childlike faces that inspire affection and the urge to protect from us. But are women's faces that much more attractive than ours? Makes me wonder.

By the way, when I was growing up (in ancient times) people didn't talk about men's abs so much. I think I heard more about "broad shoulders" or "dreamy shoulders" than anything else.

Great. Running out of excuses.
If it's OLD though then as they all say the face is the most important feature, especially for your main profile pic has to be an excellent face shot.

Oh and today the sun light was just right so I used my fancy Note 10 Plus and took a new pic. Came out excellent and put that as my main profile pic on Match and today I noticed I got more views than usual. Bright, showed bright white, straight teeth and all and just had my hair cut and gelled up.

One HB8 chick who would never read or reply to my messages or photo comments suddenly viewed me. A hot 49 yr old who I messaged a week ago and she looked at me but didn't reply suddenly checked my profile out again even though I didn't contact her and that HB9 29 year old 50 miles away who would keep viewing my profile and even would admit to it to me viewed me again tonight.

We are men so I can't judge, but generally women seem to have better teeth and also facially seem more attractive. I think women see attraction a bit differently not only physically but other means like being a provider, etc.

I also think it varies by age. Women 30 and under seem to be more shallow and care about looks, but over 30 looks are not on the top of the list for a guy if they make money and can provide or have a personality.

At least us men have it better in that way. An average to below average woman really can't make her physical appearance better. A guy can get in shape, lose weight, make more money since women don't operate purely on looks like us guys do. A guy can compensate in other areas.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
SO when I start using it should I like do the weight training in the morning for example, then at night do my intense cardio like run 5 or 6 miles? Is two a day good? I'm thinking hockey players who have morning skate then a game a night.

Thinking about getting a stationary bike too. Do that in the morning or evening and then do the weights different time of day so I don't burn the muscle off.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO when I start using it should I like do the weight training in the morning for example, then at night do my intense cardio like run 5 or 6 miles? Is two a day good? I'm thinking hockey players who have morning skate then a game a night.

Thinking about getting a stationary bike too. Do that in the morning or evening and then do the weights different time of day so I don't burn the muscle off.
You should stop running altogether until you build some mass. Take a 6 month break. Hit the gym. Lift weights.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He has a stomach virus so wants to put it together next monday now :(

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, there is no reason on the planet why you or anyone else on this forum shouldn't be able to put that together yourself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, there is no reason on the planet why you or anyone else on this forum shouldn't be able to put that together yourself.
I have to work on my taxes this week though and orders.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You can't even rent a proper kiosk and yet u r so busy finding excuses not to build up.

Even my security guard that man's the front gate to my office has more work then you and yet still finds the time to go to the gym...

You should be ashamed of urself.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A sheep saw a wolf in a sheep's cloth. He ask himself if that was really a wolf, and if it's going to eat any sheep (maybe he just want to be like us?)? Sheep keep asking it and got frozen by his doubts.

That sheep saw all others sheeps running away... but he keep asking himself why a wolf was wearing a sheep's cloth? When the wolf get closer to him... he ask, why are you dressed up like a sheep? Wolf said: "So I can eat you..." and bit the sheep right in its throat.

You should ask questions, but you also must take action! Some stuffs in life you will only learn by doing it... Theory is interesting and can help you... but only that is not enough for mastery.

Go, do it, learn from it... Reevaluate your ideas and do it again. You will only get better by time!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, somebody has to pay the bills.
Well like today I was bored. Getting ready for dinner then my part time job I work as a second job. Browsed OLD but no new faces and no one even worth writing a message to. Same crap.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well like today I was bored. Getting ready for dinner then my part time job I work as a second job. Browsed OLD but no new faces and no one even worth writing a message to. Same crap.
Don't post anything else in Sosuave unless it's with regards to the original intent of this thread.

Stay focused and be firm.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Don't post anything else in Sosuave unless it's with regards to the original intent of this thread.

Stay focused and be firm.
Stop encouraging him. BTW, he's not going to change. He doesn't have to. He's posts here and the community gives him attention; which makes him feel good. Kind of like a dopamine hit.. You know, similar to how a lady feels when dudes fawn all upon her for no reason... He has an easy life. Mom pays his bills, lives at home (at 36), and posts here on SS to kill time. No expenses, no financial stresses, why should he stress about life?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Got home from work and looking at stationary bikes on Amazon. I already have a treadmill but would like the bike to mix things up.

I was thinking doing the weights in the morning and then at night do my cardio. Days I don't use the weights do intense cardio.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got home from work and looking at stationary bikes on Amazon. I already have a treadmill but would like the bike to mix things up.

I was thinking doing the weights in the morning and then at night do my cardio. Days I don't use the weights do intense cardio.
How about you do some push ups walk the planks and core work while you're waiting for the machine?

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm a big believer in stationary bike. A peddler machine to put under desk can be inexpensive as $20.... I've started a push up routine from reading this thread. I've owned a weider pull up tower I put myself together since 2009. When I finally put it together I summed it up with a facebook post. Since then my facebook account has been desolate. Weider used to make some unbelievable exercise equip. Titan fitness also makes a pretty mean pulley. I was thinking of buying bd52 pulley system. I mean tri pulldowns can wait. Titan sent me two sets of padding for a back extension I ordered. You could say they give you free equipment. Update when you finally put the "set up" together

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Stop doing Cardio. And my god if you have to please do it outside where there is actual wind resistance.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
this guy bone structure is very similar to me. Small bone structure. So I want to have his type of muscle since he's similar in size. How long will it take me to get to his level? 8 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.