Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So I bought the home gym. What workout regime to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I weighed in at 167 yesterday and I’m 5’7. No lard. I’m also an ectomorph. You can do it.
But you have muscle. I need muscle if you want to look good with that weight. Mine was flab.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What's your BMI? Do you know? I'm guessing it isn't within a healthy range. In fact, unless you have bird bones, you probably look like an Auschwitz survivor.

To put this into perspective for you, my wife is 5'9" and 125lbs, and at a perfect BMI...for a woman. Just posting ab pics probably isn't going to help you much on OLD, when these chicks discover they outweigh you! You need to bulk up, to a healthy athletic size, for a MAN your height...not a Kenyan marathoner, either(even female marathoners don't find that build attractive).
I mean when I get muscle post pics of it. Maybe match it wont work but garbage sites like pof.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were commenting about jeff cavalier his post on youtube go back to 2006. He recently commented about how long he's been on youtube. His body at age 35 is still scrawny by most standard. Yet not a beginner. He now owns his own gym and runs bits on his office bot jesse. Fun to watch jesse's transformations. Like I said he recommends back extensions and glute extension. Having those machines makes the difference between being a beginner and pro athlete. I'm sure a pro athlete is what you aspire to. right @biggoal?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow hopefully he shows to get this put together once and for all. I'm also ordering an exercise back off Amazon tonight too for the garage. So I will have this total gym, the treadmill, exercise back, and dumb bells! Basically a mini gym. I better be all buff by August. I can post ab pics on match then.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow hopefully he shows to get this put together once and for all. I'm also ordering an exercise back off Amazon tonight too for the garage. So I will have this total gym, the treadmill, exercise back, and dumb bells! Basically a mini gym. I better be all buff by August. I can post ab pics on match then.
What kinds of dumbbells did you get BG? The adjustable kind?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dumbbells won’t make you big bro. Get a power rack and some barbells.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I hear you mention "intense cardio" one more time I might have an anurism.
This thread is great. I'm starting to think that he just wants abs and doesn't really want to bulk up at all?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is great. I'm starting to think that he just wants abs and doesn't really want to bulk up at all?
Even if he wants a "Brad Pitt in fight club" he's going to need to add probably at least 20lbs of pure muscle, 30lbs overall bodyweight, AT LEAST

He needs to go on a Bulk for a good year, maybe longer then spend a couple of months trimming off any excess.

"Intense cardio" has no place in any routine he should be doing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I may be be biased because of my military background, but I don't think he needs to bulk up. He just needs to pt (physical training) everyday and increase his testosterone. Back when I used to wrestle and box in the military, aesthetic muscle meant nothing. The most ferocious guy who intimidated the entire platoon was a lean 5'8 160 lb guy. Even the officers who did multiple tours in Iraq were intimidated by him. When he took down a guy who was 6'2 225, everyone was shook.

And of course, he also cleaned up with women.

I've noticed that testosterone, keeping a low body fat, and being a lean and mean motherfvcker with functional muscle is underemphasized on this forum. People are more concerned with aesthetics.

But trust me when I tell you that women can spot a bada$$ from a pretender. I know a computer programmer who packed on 25 lbs of muscle from a doing a cycle of testosterone and DBOL. He still has a nerdy looking face and a timid vibe. And he still can't get laid. He probably would have been better off taking a military bootcamp. He looks completely incongruent with his bulging muscles and beta/nerdy presence. And he still gets picked on by guys half his size. Nobody is fooled by his superficial muscles. It's your presence that attracts women and intimidate men. And your presence is the totality of you, not just what you do 30 mins in the gym.

When I came out of the military, my bone density became thicker, jawline became more pronounced, cheekbones sharper looking, and my neck got thicker, even though I didn't gain any additional weight. These are things women notice. They notice subtle masculine characteristics caused by high testosterone, not just puffed up chests and biceps. Basically I look like a guy where if you were to fight me, you would have to prepare to go to the death.

Biggoal looks like he's never been in a fight in his life. Lifting weights is just superficial change. He is better off learning MMA, taking a psuedo military bootcamp and learning values and discipline (some cities offer this), and competing in masculine activities like sports or fighting.

He needs to change his entire presence and disposition form momma's boy to harda$$ man.

There is something very primal that women like if you look like a guy who can handle himself should total anarchy arise.
Correct and great post.

I found lifting to be the easiest and least expensive route. I train for strength only. Never more than 3 reps per set, heavy compound lifts. The result is I look very very strong for a 165 lb Manlet. There is no “pretty muscle.” Looking strong is the side effect of actually being strong.

Women have a superior sense of perception, so they pick up on these differences.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women can always tell you're a beast. No amount of body building can fool them, lol. Look at all the gymcels. I know many gymcels. But I don't know any beastcels. Legit beasts have women ovulation in their presence.

Don't get me wrong, I lift too. But for strength, health, and athleticism. I don't do the whole 6 meals a day + protein shakes and supplements to gain a superficial amount of weight thing. I did that once and the military doctor told me I had a dangerous amount of protein in my blood, lol.

He told me my hormones don't turn the protein into muscle fast enough, and that most of the body building community is sham marketing. They all take steroids to change their hormones. Anything outside 3-4 solid meals is a waste and could even throw my vitals off. Ever since then I've just stuck to natural eating and working on being strong and athletic.

In case anyone is wondering, military training was more like attaching an 80 lb bag on your back and hiking up a mountain for 3 miles, and then going back down 3 miles, lol. You can't even stand anymore when its over. After something like that, you just looking like a different kind of "strong." Or running 3 miles with a gas mask where you can barely breath in 90 degree weather. Every thing we did was a "trial and tribulation."
Yes the bodybuilding community has a lot of lies. For one, consuming red meat with any kind of regularity is an easy way to **** up your blood lipid profile.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Didnt read all the settings on it yet but did a few flys and that with the lowest weight setting and I could feel the workout. I'm pretty week lol. The pull down bar I'll have to use more weight because that was pretty easy.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah women can always tell you're a beast. No amount of body building can fool them, lol. Look at all the gymcels. I know many gymcels. But I don't know any beastcels. Legit beasts have women ovulation in their presence.

Don't get me wrong, I lift too. But for strength, health, and athleticism. I don't do the whole 6 meals a day + protein shakes and supplements to gain a superficial amount of weight thing. I did that once and the military doctor told me I had a dangerous amount of protein in my blood, lol.

He told me my hormones don't turn the protein into muscle fast enough, and that most of the body building community is sham marketing. They all take steroids to change their hormones. Anything outside 3-4 solid meals is a waste and could even throw my vitals off. Ever since then I've just stuck to natural eating and working on being strong and athletic.

In case anyone is wondering, military training was more like attaching an 80 lb bag on your back and hiking up a mountain for 3 miles, and then going back down 3 miles, lol. You can't even stand anymore when its over. After something like that, you just looking like a different kind of "strong." Or running 3 miles with a gas mask where you can barely breath in 90 degree weather. Every thing we did was a "trial and tribulation."
I just eat to my hunger and eat pretty much what I want, have never don't the chicken and brown rice 6x a day but my physique is naturally lean and we'll proportioned so I always have that bodybuilder look, I don't have any interest in bulking up any more than I am now

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Being real, how long before I notice results? I don't mean all ripped but with a bit more muscle in my arm and a little more toned.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pull down bar I'll have to use more weight because that was pretty easy.
Makes sense, it's a bit of trial and error finding a good starting weight.
The key is being consistent. And it sounds like you are able to keep consistency with your cardio, so just apply the same here.
As for gains, just be patient, shouldn't take too long for you to notice some difference. As long as you don't expect to look like a roid freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.