Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Sarging

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Both.

Negging (verb) = verbally teasing your target to raise your own social value. You tease your target for their (alleged) lack of social grace or skill. Negging is the result of attraction.

Nagging (verb) = chiding or scolding or pushing a significant other to perform activities beneficial to the significant other or to self (Ex.: 'take out the garbage'). Typically prompted by a lack of power to sanction desirable or undesirable behavior.

OK, enough silliness for now.

Wolf

Phyzzle said:
Is it negging? Or is it nagging?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday Dance Club Game

I'm not feeling enthused about writing this FR. If my weekend is fun, writing the FR becomes a boring prospect. Plus, I have to endure the taunting of guys who say: "you should've escalated dude!" "You had it in the bag!" I know, you guys are right, so let me go ahead and say it right off the bat.

---

I walk by a club I went to last weekend. I recognize the doorman, who I had taken the time to befriend last time. I listen sympathetically as he recalls being punched in the back of the head last weekend. "I didn't even know who it was," he laments. "That sucks," I say quietly. K says: "tell him we left our vip cards at home. With a smile." I do just that and a few seconds later, we are whisked in without cover....

Once inside, the girls just come to us. I stood at the bar and girls just walk up to my side in groups of two and three. I'd turn around, and every five minutes, there's a new group of girls. The first girl was some Amerasian/mixed race chick. Cute, 7.5. She's standing right next to me so I say hi. She leans in, says something, runs her hand down my back and grabs my ass. Five seconds in. I put my arm around her shoulder, lean in, talk in her ear. She leans in, puts her hand on my back runs her hand down until her hand is on my ass again.

I tell her her hand's on my ass. She denies grabbing my ass. Then she leans in runs her hand down my back and grabs my ass again after denying she's grabbed my ass. I'm trying to do the mystery "take away" or push pull but I guess I'm not doing it right. I tell her she needs to buy me a drink, and she puts her hands up as if she's under arrest and leans back.

Her heavy set friend is there, so I put my arm around her and befriend so she doesn't become the obstacle. She leans in, runs her hand down my back and grabs my ass. I tell her she's grabbed my ass. Then she grabs my ass again.

The amerasian girl introduces her other friend, and says she has big boobs. "I like nice big titties!" I tell the amerasian girl. The two girls bust up laughing. Keep in mind I'm getting pretty buzzed and uninhibited right about now.

---

Another girl, a brown haired '8,' sallies up to the bar, again on my immediate right. This keeps happening over and over. It's like a tennis ball machine is feeding me chicks. Two more girls, blondes, are standing right in front of me now, four feet away. One's a tall 6 the other's a 7. A minute or two later, I'm holding the amazon blonde 6 chick and she's waiting for a kiss. I look down and notice her hips are much much wider than I had expected (she was sitting down when I opened). I decide not to go for the kiss. The '7's' shakin' it at the edge of the dance floor.

Three more blondes, all '8's' now, are standing in front of us. We hesitate, they leave.

---

I walk up to a circle of six chicks on the dance floor. I tap one of them on the shoulder and shake her hand. She asks my name and smiles. I ask her who her friends are. She shakes her head in exasperation now, signaling she doesn't want to talk. I put my crotch to her ass and grind her. I feel up her crotch as I grind her ass. She seems to enjoy this much more than talking. We dance for a couple of songs like this until I get bored/tired and eject.

---

Every set opened immediately and receptively. Every single one.

---

Oh, I forgot; another girl came up to us. I think K just waved her over. K and her talk for a bit. This girl, a chipmunked cheeked brunette 7.5, shows me her t-shirt: "I need a big stiff one." She says: "can you buy me a nice, stiff drink?" I say: "why? I have a nice big stiff one already." She falls over laughing in embarrassment.

I find her upstairs later. K walks us over: "you wanna have some fun?" I walk up to her and we grind crotch to crotch. She offers me one of her beers. She mentions some guy walked up and kissed her and so she told him he had to buy her a drink. So he bought her two, she says. I think this is an invitation for me to kiss her. After all, we are dry humping and she has offered me her beer, and she has mentioned kissing. I find this all a little strange as four or five of her friends are standing right behind us sitting at a table watching, and we're standing directly under a bright white lamp! I admit, I chickened out and didn't kiss her, my second blown opportunity.

---

Oh, I remember: I go upstairs later, and find the '8' who'd walked up to me at the bar downstairs. By now, I'm really drunk and can't really compose my thoughts or my speech. I just put my head down on the table and try to sleep. The girls leave. I've definitely had too much to drink.

---

Pros:
1. every set opens (10? 15?) immediately, receptively and in most cases, sexually.
2. girls keep coming up to me at the bar. I THINK it was a total of thirteen or so who approached/proximity alerted us. No, wait, I think it was more than that. Maybe fifteen. I think six groups of girls approached us, i.e., stood next to us at the bar or came over with very minor prompting.
3. The hired guns were extremely receptive. Surprisingly so. Much more receptive than in the past. Not quite sure why.
4. Numerous girls grabbing my ass.
5. Numerous girls complying with/enjoying ass to crotch, and/or crotch to crotch grinding.
6. Zero resistance to kino by any of the girls. A couple of hired guns do resist kino, but none of the female patrons.

---
Cons:
1. two (at least) blown kiss opportunities.
2. I got confused and sloppy after getting drunk.

Wolf

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sat.: More Dance Club Game

Sat. gets slightly crazier. K and I roll with 'S', a local promoter. S gets us vip, free cover and a bottle of booze for himself. K gets extremely agitated by S, and leaves very early, well before midnight. So I'm left alone with him, and S winds up getting on my nerves too.

We start off at a strip club. S flashes a wad of twenties in our faces. He's apparently just been paid. K already looks irritated. We walk out after one beer.
S checks me out, eyeing me up and down: "dude, you're looking good."
S tells me later he used to work as a doorman, keeping people out and admitting others based upon their appearance, so I take this as a compliment.

--

The night starts off well at the first club. We're all in the VIP lounge upstairs. I see an Asian girl smiling and staring at me three feet in front of me. I wave and smile. She waves back. I give her and her friend a hug. They like me a lot. I motion another girl over who's waiting outside our circle.

(One) Asian girl: "You're hot!"
me: "wuuu?"
Asian girl: "You're hot!!!"
me: "huuuh?"
Asian girl: "You're hot!!!!"
me: "oh, thank you."
Asian girl: "You're hot...for an Asian guy. And I know A LOT of Asian guys."

One of the Asian girls says she wants to dance. So I lead them to the dance floor. Me and three girls: woohoo! One's in front, I'm second and two trail behind. One or both of the girls behind continually grabs a fistful of ass like a charmin tissue over and over, as we walk downstairs to the dance floor. I happen to be wearing some low rise jeans and they are having the exact effect I had anticipated.

Down on the dance floor, one girl says: "where are we going?" and quickly ejects. Now I'm dancing with just two. The one who left quickly pulls one more out. Now three is one. I try to see how far I can go with the remaining girl. Grinding is no problem for her. Now I feel her tits. No resistance. Now I feel her thigh. No resistance. I put my hand up her miniskirt. No resistance. Now I look around. I notice we are in the middle of the dance floor with no one around us to camouflage our actions. I use the mystery line: "would you like to kiss me?" She leans back and smiles: "uuuuum." She's hesitating. I dance a bit more with her.

I notice an African American guy with a sh1t faced grin watching us at a table on the edge of the dance floor. He holds up his cell phone, his flash goes off and he captures our intimate moment on his phone. Dunno what's gonna happen to that pic, lol.

S finds me: "dude, you could fvck those three girls right now. I mean, right now," he says, pointing down to the ground for emphasis. K agrees.

---

S opens a two set of blondes and immediately buys them drinks. They ask about the VIP and S gets everyone hooked up with vip passes. I try to game both girls. I have to neg a little bit. I neg the taller one and asks if she has an adam's apple.
her: "What?"
me: "I have an adam's apple too."
her: "you're a guy."
me: "I had to ask, I've been fooled before."
her: "no you haven't!" She looks confused.
me: "yes, I have. I have to check first."
her: her mouth is open slight offended, but hopefully having fun too. Hopefully.

I neg the other blonde too. I also try to run a jealousy plotline, but she cuts me off at the pass:
shorter blonde: "what's your name?"
me: "Wolf. What's your name?"
her: "alison."
me: "cool...what's your name again?"
her: laughs. "Alison!"
me: "really? I just met a girl named alison last weekend, and I...."
her: "...I don't want to hear about this other girl," she says in a serious tone, no smile and with her head shaking back and forth. She is not angry, merely decisive or adamant, cutting me off right away.

me: "where's the love? I get you hooked up with VIP and you don't show us any love?"
the girls: "thank you!"
me (shoulda gone for a kiss close, but don't).
shorter blonde: "so what's cool about the vip room?"
me (fumbling with her paper wristband, ignoring her).
her: "what's special about the vip."
me: "you."
her: "aaaaaaw."

We hang in vip for a while. Then down to the dance floor. The girls walk off the dance floor. I ask them what drink the tall one has (a green-ish, blue-ish concoction).

short blonde: "adios motherfvcker!" Then they both laugh.
me: I don't know it's the actual name of the drink and think they are blowing me and tooling me. I walk off.
S comes over to me: "dude, are you guys gonna wing me or what?"
me: "they said, "adios motherfvcker."
S: "dude, that's the name of the drink!"
I head back in.

S grabs the shorter, prettier one and grinds her. I get in front and grind her. Crazy. I think it's too much for the blonde to take. S finds her again and offers her another drink. She declines. The blondes are getting tired of S, and probably me by association. S says he isn't feeling it and lets them walk off.

---

S and I bounce around to a couple more places. S wants to beat up a guy at the first place. Then he goes to another place and blows $80 on drinks buying a round of shots for everyone. I won't get into the details, but it's impossible to wing S. He opens every girl by saying he is in love with them or by trying to buy them drinks. It doesn't work.

To his credit, S is able to get us into places with very long lines with no wait, without paying cover. I find out he spends so much money at these places, clubs tolerate his presence because he spends so much.

We leave the first club. He spots two mediterranean chicks standing outside and begins gaming them. He introduces me.

S: "this is my friend Wolf. Isn't he beautiful?"
the two girls are silent.
S then rubs my head: "so smoooth!" he says with a smile.

S tries to pull the two girls to a club and into a cab. No attraction, no comfort, just immediate isolation and bounce. They decline.

I try to talking to girls and he pulls me out. "Dude, you can do better than that. You're a good looking guy. I only go for the best now. I've slept with over 200 women. Now I go for quality, not quantity." Some other random comments he has about the women I game:

-"she's a prostitute," he says waving his hand.
-"let's go. we've got work to do." (brunette doogirl).

It's like this, on and on. Telling me what to do. Pulling me out of set. Just very irritating.

---

I talk to K later and he says he had to leave because S was getting on his nerves. On this we agree. S doesn't really have game. He just throws money around and hopes to win one girl's favor that night. It's very expensive and pretty much completely ineffective.

Wolf

Last edited:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One More Thing...

Feel Free To Kick My Ass When I Don't Close!!!!

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No complaints this time. S sounds like a real handful. Just have fun with the crazy rich wrecking ball. Do closes another night.

(I really love hanging with over-the-top guys like that once a month)

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beer, Beer, And More Beer

1. My friend/wing invited me out to a hip hop concert and lacking other options, I decided to attend. The concert was amazing! The rapper's a local product, with a large following overseas, so about two hundred people maybe more, attended. Lots of pretty girls in tow.

Lots of girls staring at me. They are dressed up. They are young. But the vibe is decidedly not conducive to "pickup." I won't go into the details but it's just not. I talked to about a half dozen girls. They are friendly. They stare at me. I stare back. When I talk to them, they are nice but quite reserved. They do not project a sexual energy. They seem to take a "let's wait and see" approach. It's hard to describe.

My wing leaves the concert early. He says he has to take care of a "business transaction" at a local strip club. I'll just leave it at that.

2. After that, I was supposed to meet up with my friend at a local club. Less than an hour till closing. The thing is, I went to the wrong club, and wound up not meeting him there. It's a gangster bar. There are some guys from socal in the bathroom talking about how they've moved to Oregon and are glad to get away from the gang activity. However, given the concentration of baggy pants and shaved heads in the club, it's only a matter of time, say ten to fifteen years before gang activity becomes a serious problem in Oregon also. A sufficient concentration of them will migrate north, reconvene, and start getting it on again. That's too bad. (Earlier in the evening at the concert, some guy from socal started a fight with a local kid. He was yelling out that he was from some crew in los angeles, and challenged the kid to a fight. He beat this guy up, but didn't really injure him from what I could tell. The atmosphere in the club is kind of a downer. There's maybe four of five hot girls, twice as many cute girls, and a ton of heavy set girls and middle aged women looking for some action with younger guys. I do one approach. Again, the girl is friendly but reserved.

3. After that, an after party in the neighborhood. The girls are friendly, some kino is possible but by and large the vibe is asexual. The girls are clearly not here to hookup. They are here to drink, smoke pot, hang out with their girlfriends/boyfriends and dance. There's a bunch of local musicians playing and they are pretty kick ass. It's a hybrid of hip hop, classical, reggae, just a mish mash of talented musicians playing for hours without pay. There's a guy playing conga drums, another on a flute, a keyboardist, a rapper, just complete insanity.

Back to the topic. Here's an example of small town vibing. I went out with a friend Thursday night. He recently hooked up with a new girlfriend starting about a month ago. He has known this girl for at least fifteen years. They saw each other again recently and started up a new relationship. This dude was also there with another girl who he had also dated. They also have known each other at least fifteen years. He was with another couple of friends he's known for the same amount of time. He also ran into a half dozen friends/acquaintances he's known for the same period of time or longer. Now, the girls were not hot, and perhaps even below average, but even then, they're hooking up with guys they've known essentially for a lifetime. His ex wears glasses, has tattoos across her chest and arms, wears black spandex and weighs over 200 lbs. all squeezed into a skin tight black top and she is bursting out of her jeans. I can't remember seeing an ass that big. She's a sweetheart too.

My friend teases me about my needing a wingman. He clearly doesn't want to be a part of that vibe. Another friend of mine locally had the same reaction when going out with him. It's really stupid. Obviously they don't need to do cold approaches with a network of friends going back a lifetime. It's easy for them to give me sh1t about being "try hard" when they have all the advantages. Fvck them next time. I do what I need to do.

So as the new guy, no one knows how to interact with me. The only logical path for them, is one of extreme caution since they've only known me for a day or two, rather than a lifetime.

---

The thing is, I've really only been to one club/bar in my local area which is good for pickup. That's it. Otherwise, there's a strangely asexual vibe at every place I've been to. Remember, this is at night on the weekend with plenty of alcohol and sometimes a fair amount of mary jane floating around as well. You can't really escalate kino, or have more than a very brief conversation with a female.

The thing is, the girls with boyfriends have known these guys for ten fifteen years or more often than not, their entire lives. You are hard pressed to recreate that type of rapport in one evening. Also, these girls bonded with their current boyfriend and girlfriends and crew during their adolescence. They have a very strong emotional connection not only with their immediate crew but even with acquaintances. They are intimately familiar with the lives not only of friends and family but of acquaintances and sometimes even strangers. This type of intimacy is impossible to duplicate with the cold approach.

You have to put in your time, be patient and just generally be a laidback guy who gets out ALL THE TIME. These people drink EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. From what I can tell, a fair percentage, perhaps half of the young people, smoke (if you know what I mean) EVERY SINGLE night, or at least every single weekend night. They do this in public, oddly enough, as well. They start drinking early in the day. They will have a beer or two even at 11 AM for an early lunch. They drink beer at dinner. They seem to never stop drinking.

This is why every one speaks and drives so slowly. They have been engaged in a lifetime of pot consumption and drinking. Their speech is exceptionally slow. They walk slowly. They drive slowly. Their reflexes are permanently dulled. They are not witty, because their brain cells have been slowed or likely damaged due to constant drug consumption.

Another thing: the social circle I have "infiltrated" if you will, as an outsider or recent transplant from California, has a paucity of hot girls. There are some pretty girls but they're locked up by the local guys. On the other hand, there is no one else attending these parties who is NOT a "native (i.e., a resident for ten plus years)" so I guess it's an accomplishment in and of itself to infiltrate one of the local social circles.

It's pretty clear what the available strategies are:

1. continue bonding with my current social circle. I'm sure a girlfriend will be available, but she won't be hot. Also, macking would be difficult due to all the rumor mongering. It's impossible to keep secrets when people know each other so well.

2. game at local pickup venues (I want to believe there is more than one).

3. become friends with guys who DO have access to social circles with hot girls. As with option one, it will be slow going.

4. Continue cold approaching. This will require 1 and 3, as these local girls want to be able to bounce to a local after hours party with people they are familiar with. Makes sense.

5. The more I look at it, if I want to meet people locally, I will have to let down my big city guard and just let these people inspect every aspect of my life, and even welcome it. There's really no other way.

Or, go back to visiting the major metropolis two hours away every weekend. That's expensive with gas prices where they're at.

The reality is, people in a small town create the life of excitement they seem to want or crave primarily through drug and alcohol consumption in the company of lifelong friends. Of course, there's a huge segment of the population that foregoes such activities. Perhaps. My best guess is most everyone drinks and smokes in this small town. There's really not much else to do.

The truth is, I had a lot of fun. It's pathetic in a way, but amazingly stress free in other ways. There's a lot to hate, but a lot to embrace. I wish these people had better things to do with their time than smoke pot.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeping Guys Off Me

Double post.

Last edited:

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I know EXACTLY where you are coming from. I lived in a small town for 6 years, but luckily it was a college town. (Are there any colleges near you?)

There were two bars where the "locals" hung out. They were college students who also grew up here. The chick at those places were hot in the punk/hipster way, but they were just so . . . bewildered by my talking to them.

I actually had a fling before I left with a woman I met my 1st year. That's right, I knew her for 6 years.

Her flatmates still hated me; when they saw me in public, it was a strained smile and nod from them.

Her graduate school flatmates were the same as her college roomates - and they were her best friends in High School and grade school.

Strategies #1 and #4 aren't getting you anywhere. At your rate, you will have sarged every female in that city by the end of the summer, and have, like 4 phone numbers to show for it.

Keep getting into all the social circles you can. Eventually, you find that one group of friends has connections with the other groups. Good news: Life-lasting friendships are much easier to build in small towns.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The tricky thing about social circles is that you must or should have, a common lifestyle. This is going to be VERY tricky. First, while I don't mind drinking every once in a while, I don't want or need to drink EVERY day. Second, I think smoking pot is stupid. And all young people around here smoke pot. Third, the guys up here go hunting, fishing, drive pickups, and do things like that. These things bore me. I'm not into shooting birds, much less eating them.

Also, the people here are not verbally adept. If you've seen the little montage at the beginning of King of the Hill, that's what it's like up here. A bunch of guys standing around drinking beer for hours on end, saying things like "eeeyup." "u huh." "know whut I mean?" I get bored doing that.

You have to enjoy smoking pot, drinking beer, shooting birds, and sitting around doing and saying nothing. This doesn't sound very productive or interesting to me. And the guys who do this are part of the social circles that have access to the prettiest girls. This is annoying to me.

There is the alternative of moving to the "city." But that would make my commute a monster. My compromise for the time being is to visit the city on the weekends and just live in my small town during the week. This only works if I have a crash pad in the city during the weekends and that's hit and miss.

I'm amazed that six years is barely enough time to grant you access to a social circle. This will only work if there is a compatibility of lifestyles and if I intend to live here a lifetime.

---An urban Wolf howling in the wilderness---

PS: My assumption is that pot, beer and cigars are useful for helping you to mellow out after a very stressful week. But there's very little to get stressed out about up here. The traffic is light, crime is not a huge issue, and it's not like life is unpredictable. So what gives? I don't get it.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rant: Beware

I went out again with wing W, the local person involved in the community. He sucks. I've rolled with him about a half dozen times. He's not a bad person, in fact, he's very friendly and down to earth. However, he gets EXTREMELY anxious around girls. He has yet to cold approach a girl. Not once! Instead, what he does is wait for me to open, then immediately jumps into the conversation I initiated. He won't accomplishment intro me. He won't talk me up. He doesn't let me get to work. He just jumps right in and completely ignores me and starts talking to the girl I opened. In fact, he's even insulted me in front of the girls It didn't help that he showed up an hour later than he said he would (around 1 AM).

Oddly, he's been studying seduction for six years. But he still can't do a single cold approach, however. He's attending three more seduction workshops this year. It won't help. He can't talk to girls. He can talk to girls, very briefly, that he's met in other contexts, but it never leads anywhere.

---

My cold approaches don't go anywhere. Two heavy girls approach me and kino me. So what. I get very little love from attractive girls.

---

I open a girl I saw at the concert this past Sat. She completely ignores me and begins talking to some gay guy she knows.

---

I try to start up a conversation with a drunk chick outside. Guess what. My wing's on it. I try to get the conversation going but my wing is very persistent. I tell him that we should open our own sets. "All right, whatever," he says. So clueless.

I grab another girl by the arm. She's about a 7, maybe, perhaps a 6. She says she's going to the bar. She walks past again and I try to resume the conversation. No dice.

---

I re open the drunk girl inside the bar now. "Thank you, but no thank you." Just like that, the conversation is over.

---

I know I shouldn't get so worked up. This is a rant. Very frustrating. But I'm dealing with some obstacles. A terrible wingman. A small town mentality with little room to operate as an "outsider" to social circles. It feels like everyone's huddled together, and I'm jumping up and down trying to see what's going on inside the circle. No dice.

Wolfie

PS: One more thing. W has been tape recording all my conversations with girls the last couple of times we've been out. Didn't bother to ask. He's strange enough to actually take notes on what I say to girls in front of the girls. "Huh, huh, that's good, man! I have to write that down." Just fvcking weird. Experiences like this make me want to leave the "community" for good.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday FR: Short Set Theory

Nothing spectacular to report. I'm stuck in my hometown and boy is it a change of pace. I haven't been out in my local area in so long, I'm clueless as to what to expect. I keep getting groped however, and no one really seems to have any idea what my age is, so I guess the area is still ripe for the pickin's. The major issue is time. The pace of life is extraordinarily slow.

PS: I roll solo friday and it's not awkward at all. Pretty darn enjoyable.

11 PM (Ladies Night)

I walk into a local club, and I like this club primarily because it's free cover (work ID), and the beer's only a dollar. Luckily, I wind up only spending $6 this entire weekend! I'm cool with all the staff, being friendly with the bouncers, joking with them, being real sweet to the door girl, etc.

0. WAITING IN LINE.

A bunch of bacardi shot girls are working tonight and they hand out free blinking buttons. One of them is particularly cute. A tallish (5' 9" in heels) brunette with big brown eyes and ultra shiny lip gloss. Cute. 8.5.

I see a girl I spoke to last weekend: a cute blonde girl with a big overbite. She is with her identical twin sister, who is taller, a bit heavier and has an even more obvious overbite.

me: are you guys identical twins?
girls: yeah!
me: really?

hb bacardi: give the girl behind you the button (she says in surreptitious, conspiratorial fashion cupping her hand to her mouth so the girls behind me can't hear).
I refuse. I just don't like to give girls things: no!

I recall Dynamic saying that I open the first set on my left as soon as I walk in. Don't even buy a drink. The first set on my left. I can remember that. I walk in and open the first set on my left. It's a guy standing at the beer. He is caucasian, perhaps 27, 5' 6" and maybe 180 to 200 lbs. I talk to him in a friendly manner. He is at best moderatively receptive.

---

SET 1:
I feel fine. No awkwardness from rolling solo. I get bored talking to this unsmiling stiff guy, so I head to the bar. I open a two set immediately. A taller cute brunette (5' 8") and a short average looking brunette. The taller brunette is fine. Really cute girl, about an 8.

me: hey, your lei matches the color of your drink.
She smiles and stares. She seems a bit shy. Is she blushing?
me: and your bag matches your lei and your drink. Do you only wear clothes that match the color of your drink?
her: nooo. she seems slightly irritated.

---

The bacardi shot girls come in. I start negging these hired guns too. The brunette 8.5 begins to stare at me, staring into my eyes, staring at my shirt, and my necklace. I think the reason is because I focus on gaming the shorter, slightly less attractive Hawaiian girl.

They are offering me a free sample of bacardi, and promoting the product. I hesitate to try it.
me: are you trying to get me drunk?
hb: (pauses)...yes.
me: hey, who are you girls? do you girls represent hawaii or something?
hb: I'm not hawaiian.
short hb: no, he asked you if you represent hawaii.
hb: oh.
short hb: I'm hawaiian!
me: I knew it. I knew you were either from hawaii, bermuda, or puerto rico.
short hb: suppressing a laugh. Let's try hawaiian.
me: is this stuff really potent? does it have more alcohol than a beer?

I just keep **** testing these girls just to amuse myself.

---

SET 2: CHICK APPROACH 1
I run a bunch more short sets. A short brunette approaches me at the bar. She walks up to me and starts dancing in front of me, staring into my eyes.
me: "are you a gang member?" She is putting her fingers up in "v" signs.
her: "me? no, I'm a girl!"

This girl is about a 6. She's cute but a bit of acne on her face. She starts waving her hands around wildly, and as happens every weekend, she "accidentally" rubs my c**k. She starts shaking her ass at my crotch, inviting me to slap it. I slap it hard. Some guy walks up behind her and she starts grinding him. I lose interest. She's a 6 and a slutty one at that.

me: "so how do you two know each other?"
her: "we just met."

She says she's going to spank my ass. Whatever. I'm not going to give this attention ***** any play, letting her spank me while she grinds another guy.

---

SET 3: ANOTHER CHICK APPROACH (2)
Some blonde woman in her mid thirties, slightly portly, approaches me with a big smile.
her: "look! your name is on your dog tag!"
me: I look down.
her: "gotcha!" she says with her eyes smiling. She is staring and studying my face, to gauge my reaction to her flirtation.
I am a bit confused, and not really smiling. She walks away. She knows when to cut her losses.

---

SET 4: TWO BLONDES
I open a couple of blondes watching the dance floor. Both are tall. One is slender/curvy and very cute (7.5 or Cool. Her friend is tall and heavy set.

I start to neg the guys at the bar.
me: why are all the guys over there and all the women on this side?
the blondes laugh hysterically.
me: they must be scared to come over here or something. I like it like that. Let them stay over there.
More loud laughing.
me: I like you guys! you guys are my friends! I wrap one arm around each girl in sequence.
me: see, I can't put my arms around both of you at the same time because of this (holding up my drink). Wait, I can solve that. (I put down my drink).
The girls keep laughing very loudly.

me: I'm running out of things to say.
The girls keep laughing hysterically. It doesn't matter what to say.
hb: "we wanna see you get out there on the dance floor. We wanna see your moves."

Now here, I get confused. I don't know if I'm being asked to leave, if I'm being asked to entertain them, or whether they are egging me to invite them to dance. I want to keep the convo going. Wrong move.

me: you guys say something. You need to invest, too. Who are you? What do you for work?
her: the girl's smile completely evaporates. She becomes stone faced. I don't wanna talk about that. I wanna have fun. She says sternly.

me: well, it's been nice talking to you guys. I'll look for you.
hb: yeah, goodbye. You do that. No smiling now.

---

SET 5: CHICK APPROACH 3

Some girl, an attractive tall brunette is staring at me from the opposite side of the bar. I'm occupied with set after set on my side, so I don't rush to go over. After running a bunch of sets on my side, I walk over to the other side. The brunette sees me, smirks, smiles seductively, then motions me over by curling her finger signaling me to come. I look behind me, and no one is standing behind me. She must want me to come over.

She asks me if I will "lay/lei" her. She's trying to win the contest for most leis. She is with a very belligerent drunk middle aged man. He begins telling me I should leave blah blah blah. I completely ignore him. She keeps asking me for my leis. I continually refuse. She gives up. I put my arm around the fellow and try to befriend him. He's an ass. Drunk. Stoned. Uncouth. Insecure. Just a loser in every way.

---

SET 6: HIRED GUN.

There's yet another tall pretty brunette walking around. It's pretty clear she's working there. She has a nice tan, pretty face, full lips, nice body. As she walks by, I grab her arm by the elbow gently. She stops immediately. Her eyes are wide open, her mouth is open expectantly. I game her for a bit. Find out she's Native American. We vibe for a few minutes. She says she has to get back to work. She helps the bartenders clean up.

---

SET 7: IDENTICAL TWINS.

I re open the blondes again. We vibe for a bit. I randomly choose the taller one, simply because she is on my immediate left and also is a bit more talkative/alpha than her shorter, slightly cuter sister. We vibe for a bit also, before she takes off to go dance.

---

SET 8: CURLY HAIRED BRUNETTE.

I try to open this tall brunette with curly hair.
me: "hey!" Apparently she either ignores me or can't hear me and she keeps walking past.

I re open her later and grab her by the elbow. She opens easily, just like the native american girl. We're standing a bit further apart than I'd like (more than two feet?). Her body is language is good. She's staring, eyes locked on mine.
me: Hey, I tried talking to you before. You just kept on walkin'!
her: I'm sorry!
me: Oh, it's ok, you don't need to apologize.
her: I didn't hear you, probably.
me: You look familiar, that's all. I KNOW I've seen you somewhere before.
her: Now she concentrates even harder, trying to place me, as I do the same. It's actually just a line, but then again, she does look somewhat familiar.

I keep talking to her for a while. She seems ready for whatever. She's just anticipating what I'm going to say, where I'm going to take her, whatever. I say it was nice talking to her.

---

SET 9: CHICK APPROACH 4:

I order another drink at the bar. I'm getting buzzed and want to keep it going. I glance to my right. A heavy set girl with black hair takes note of me.
her: "hi my name is such and such." She extends her hand for a handshake. "What's your name."

I shake her hand really hard, as a lark. She looks irritated. Our conversation ends abruptly.

One of the girls, I can't remember which, says abruptly: "we're not talking to people!"

I shrug my shoulders: "allright," and move on. The three girls all leave a minute later. What's up with that. You invite me to approach. I approach. You don't open. That doesn't make any sense. And why the belligerent attitude? Why refuse to talk to people? It's obviously a social gathering, and one of the girls in the group has clearly taken note of me. It doesn't make any sense.

Wolf

TBC...

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday FR, continued.

SET 10: THREE GIRLS REFUSE TO OPEN (AI)

I take a seat. For some reason, I'm feeling really down. I feel like I'm not getting any love. I just start complaining to some random guy, who later turns out to be a cop. He's pretty jovial, and finds my ranting entertaining. I see a short brunette in a group of three girls. She checks me out, glancing around over her shoulder, then starting to stare at me. I catch her and she abruptly turns her head forward back to the dance floor. I have to open her.
I walk past and behind her and get some water. On my way back, I open.

The girls, all three, completely ignore me.
I try to open again: hey girls!

One of the girls, I can't remember which, says abruptly: "we're not talking to people!"

I shrug my shoulders: "allright," and move on. The three girls all leave a minute later. What's up with that. You invite me to approach. I approach. You don't open. That doesn't make any sense. And why the belligerent attitude? Why refuse to talk to people? It's obviously a social gathering, and one of the girls in the group has clearly taken note of me. It doesn't make any sense.

---

I befriend and complain to some of the guys. I tell them I'm not feeling any love from the ladies. It's not my night, etc. This seems to get a chuckle out of the AFC's nursing beers at the bar. What's odd is that these people ask me if I'm in college. They think I'm 10-15 years younger than I actually am. Interesting.

I get ready to leave. I say goodbye to the bartender assistant. I say goodbye to the blondes with overbites and hug them goodbye. It was a good time. The pace of life here is very annoying. I'm trying to do what I think I need to in order to "get in" with the locals. The slow pace of life is extremely annoying.

---

In my local area, these girls really need time to get used to your presence. I spoke to one guy later. He's supposedly a natural. He has a girlfriend. How long did it take for him to game his girlfriend? Two years. You heard right. Two years!

I know another guy. He's been in town three years. He's 6' 5". Good looking. In his twenties. Terrific, laidback personality. How often has he been laid? Twice in two years. And only once in town.

This is why I decide to run a bunch of short sets, then re-open sets a second, third time if need be, opportunity allowing.

I really enjoyed it. Sets seemed to open really easily. The timing is very unclear to me. Are these girls gameable that night? Do they need to see me multiple nights? What's the deal? I'm doing recon and testing sh1t out this night. I'm playing it safe for the most part. The girls here are pretty unforgiving. You slip up and reveal yourself as a try hard, and they freeze you out. If you "try hard" that means you are an outsider. Only outsiders and strangers and Californians "try hard." Oregonians don't. Hence my conservative approach.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stripper/Comfort Game

I roll with small town strippers tonight. This is a pretty specific situation, so I don't know how many of you have experienced this. If so, feel free to comment.

---

I meet up with my wing W. He's a cool guy. Very laidback. Doesn't really have tight game, but he's a cool guy. He invites me to hang with his friends and three strippers. I've seen strippers in Oregon and ask him what they look like before accepting the invitation. "they're all right," he confesses.

I tell him I'm going to try out the local country and western place. The line is outrageously long however, so I decide to join up with W and the strippers.

---

THREE STRIPPERS:
I meet up with them at a bar that's nearly empty. One of the strippers recognizes me. Her eyes are smiling. She's the woman from the previous night who opened me about my tags. She seems happy to see me again. She spends the rest of the night teasing me, winking at me, putting her arm around me, grabbing my ass, etc. I couldn't rate her any higher than a 6, and wouldn't argue with a 5.5.

Her two stripper friends are unremarkable in the looks department also. The cutest of the three is a tallish blonde with a blue dress. She has a goofy smile and could use a bit of dental work to straighten her teeth. The other is a short, thin brunette who looks like a meth addict. They are a study in contrasts personality wise. The brunette is an aloof, emo brooding chick. The blonde is bubbly to a fault.

The blonde seems impressed with my "wardrobe" as she puts it. I tell her that's too girly and so she uses the term "attire" instead. She likes my boots and all the rest. She says we're the same size and she can wear my clothes. I tell her I have a blue shirt that looks just like her blue dress.

her: "no way! oh my god, we're so perfect for each other!" she b.s.'s. She's pretty flirty.

We go to a small bar with a small dance floor. She rubs my nipples on the dance floor later on in the evening too. She eyes me seductively, and licks her straw like a c**k as she gives me the infamous eyes half closed seductive smile. I dismiss all this as drunk horny stripper flirting. I know I have to take my time with these girls anyway.

---

FOUR MORE STRIPPERS: ALL CUTE, NONE ARE HOT:
I meet some more of their girlfriends, who are later revealed to also be strippers/call girls. One is a tall, sassy redhead:

red: "I know you! you're manny's cousin!"
me: What? No, I'm not!
red: yes, you are! You're manny's cousin," she insists, in between sucks on her drink straw.
me: Ok, I'm maaaanny's cuzin, once removed, I say in a bad latin accent. "Wait, is it possible to be a cousin once removed?
The stripper nods her head yes, still sucking on her straw. These chicks must have some odd oral fixation.
her: say that again!
me: I'm manny's cuzin...once removed.

---

A couple more of their stripper girlfriends are checking me out. Two blondes in particular are eyeing me as they suck on drink straws and keep glancing at me over their shoulders.

me: why are you staring at me like that?
blonde short stripper: because I don't like your sunglasses.
me: ok, how about like this? I say adjusting my glasses.
blonde: much better.

I talk to the cuter of the two blonde strippers. These strippers really know how to flirt. She stares into my eyes, with her head lowered and her eyes looking up. They're pros at this, so I don't really take them as IOI's.

Now these two blonde strippers start grinding each other and slapping each other's asses. I play it nonchalant. I keep asking around for free drinks from the strippers. The older woman said she "maybe" willing to buy me a drink. So I keep asking. Turns out she doesn't buy me one, but my reliance on alcohol is enough to keep me around long enough for her to grope me the entire night.

The blonde and brunette strippers from the original three are on the dance floor. The brunette and I haven't spoken so I try to introduce myself. The blonde tries to block me out: "noooo! buy us a drink!" I say no, and insist on introducing myself. The brunette is indifferent to say the least. The blonde grabs me and starts rubbing my nipples on the dance floor.

The older blonde walks by and grabs my ass. I still don't get my free drink!

---

I wind up at a house party. Everyone's stoned. Two of the strippers are there. The redhead call girl and the cuter blonde stripper. They are with Wing W's friend.

W's friend is rail thin, about 6' 3" light skinned African American. He wears the exact same clothes every time I see him. A down jacket without sleeves, and a striped polo with jeans. I like this guy. He's very mellow. But he's as far from male model good looking as south africa is from the north pole. Yet he rolls with strippers. Granted, none of the strippers is above an '8', but they are strippers. I don't get it. What is his trick?

I see another guy who W says is a "natural." This natural looks frighteningly similar to the evil character from the simpsons with the starfish like hairdo/dreads.

As a matter of fact, the prettiest girls in town seem to hang out with guys who look like extras from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Wayne's World and Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke. I thought such characters were parodies that didn't actually exist in real life. Trust me, my friends, these characters are real, and they bang hot (or at least in this case cute) chicks. I don't know what kind of reality I've entered but it is a strange one indeed.

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
a whole lot of improvements, keep going on. seems like you are moving forward in the right direction !

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Saturday

This is the just second time I've been out in five weeks. I am beyond rusty. Way beyond rusty. I made every mistake in the book. I burped in two girl's faces (I was battling a bad case of gas due to a steady diet of starchy food the past several days) I stepped on a girl's foot. I got into an argument with a girl (sigh). I didn't approach on several clear AI's. I didn't escalate properly at all.

On the plus side, I opened several girls, which I really wasn't doing last time. Hopefully, I can take these baby steps to move beyond my prior sticking points. Also, interest is very high, and every set opens beautifully.

---

Venue 1: Rock 'n Roll Band

I meet up with a friend and two of his girlfriends. My first attempt at entertaining the girls merely confuses them. I tell them I saw a tv show about a singer who is nice during the day, but unrestrained at night. This singer even gives herself a different name at night. Therefore, I tell the girls my name at night will be "Sassy." The girls are completely befuddled. "What? That's the story?!" I found the story to be funny, but the girls were just confused by it. Later my friend says: "you're not Sassy! You're gassy!"

Nonetheless, both girls, but especially the blonde, are very frisky. At one point, the blonde, who is clearly set on closing my friend W, tells W to put his hands on her tits. He complies. Then she complains to me that he wasn't "doing it right." So the blonde tells me to grab her tits. I comply and squeeze them (one two three in quick succession). "Noooo!" she laughs out loud. She takes my hand now and puts it on the bottom of her tit and has me bounce it up and down. "See, that's how you do it!" then quickly pushes my hand away. I can't really tell the difference between the two types of squeezes. She also presses her tits against me as I talk to two other girls later that night. It must be her estrogen levels or something.

---

Some more girls AI/open me at the rock 'n roll bar. One girl stares at me for several seconds as I enter the bar. I freeze up and don't approach as I debate in my mind whether this is a "true" AI or not.

Two more girls (black dress and red dress) open me later by "accidentally" bumping into me. Red dress is giving me "**** me" eyes. Her eyes turn into slits, and she lowers her head slightly to look up at me. Mmmmmm, tasty.

me: "I'm sorry, my bad."
black dress: "You bumped into ME, so you should say MY GOOD!"

I grab black dress by the elbow, pull her in and chit chat for a minute or two during my conversation with my friend's girlfriends.

I re-open the two girls later. Turns out the girl in the black dress is celebrating her birthday. She's a sweet girl with very affectionate kino/leaning in but her significant other interrupts our conversation to kiss her on the lips, a none too subtle way of letting me know she's taken. I had befriended this guy earlier, so it was no sweat.

I talk to red dress, and she's damm sexy. Curly black hair. Green eyes. Terrific curves. And a bright red dress that screams: "**** me now." She rests her cell phone inside the shoulder of her dress, leaving her breast almost fully exposed from the side. She stares into my eyes non stop the entire time we are talking. She says she loves my necklace and touches it. She mentions guys staring at her chest. My knees start to shake (figuratively), I turn into chicken**** and eject. No excuses, that's what happened.

I rejoin my friends and get the titty squeeze.

---

I open a couple of girls seated by themselves. I talk to them while leaning against a railing separating me from the girls. My friend actually physically pushes me from the railing to their table. Embarrassing, but I was too chicken**** to do it myself. I'm just feeling shy about pushing the interaction forward. Their food order comes. They ignore their food completely to listen to me talk. You know the old saying: ass before food. My blonde friend is back now and presses her titties against me, telling me to join them at the club next door. Some nice social proof here. How many more clues do I need to get laid? Oy vay.

---

Venue 2: Pseudo Gangster Bar

Girls are frisky at the second venue too. As soon as I'm in line, I see a skinny sexy brunette to my right/behind me. She's staring at me and smiling. She has a pretty face, nice body, nice clothes, but her teeth aren't perfect. Cute though.

me: "hey, how you doin'?"
her: "hi!" She puts her arm on my lower back and gently squeezes my ass.
me: "so where's your crew?"
her: "oh, I'm rolling solo. I'm from Las Vegas. I could GET a crew if you want," she claims.
I don't know what to make of that, I pay my cover and go in.

As soon as I step in, I see two more girls staring right at me and smiling. A tall brunette and a blonde. Well, there's actually a blonde checking me out too. It's my dental receptionist. I can't believe this sweet girl with the baby girl voice is hanging out at this pseudo gangster bar. Then again, what am I doing there!

I open the two girls. They are very nice. I make a slew of mistakes here. I step on the blonde's toes. I ask for a drink. Dumb move. I neg them several times which was completely unnecessary since they already invited me to talk to them. They do give me some warm compliments.

tall: "what's your name?"
me: Wolf
tall: "you're not from around here, are you?"
me: why do you say that?!

tall flashes me an embarrassed smile: "because you're clean shaven and look nice."

And then I start to tease by asking them to buy me a drink.
tall: "will you buy me a car?" (****ING GREAT COMEBACK)
I tell her I'll buy her a drink if I see her "working it."
She says she dances to entertain herself, not to work for drinks. I eject, saying it was nice talking to them but I have to go find my friends, after this series of missteps.

---

I look inside and there's three or four good looking girls and the rest of the chicks are looking busted.

---

Venue 3: College Bar

I'm at a bar now that I'm reluctant to visit for a variety of reasons, despite all the pretty girls there. The low light at this venue is that I ****block my friend W into oblivion.

He opens a six/seven set and has them entertained. I want to wing him, but I put my arm around his shoulder, forcing him to turn around and the girls scatter. Stupid. Now I feel REALLY bad.

I talk to one girl there. I stare at her. She stares back. I continue checking her out. She checks me out. She's a tall blonde 7 nursing a PITCHER! She says it's her third "drink" i.e., pitcher, that night! Coincidentally, she's the girl who punched me in the jaw a few months back (June). She has no recollection of it whatsoever. Now I know why.

---

We head out to a couple of other bars, which are not happening. Plus my state is shot. I apologize to W. He doesn't care, but I feel guilty as hell. I HATE it when my wings ****block me, and now I'm guilty.

Some blonde girl walks by and eyes us both. "Hey girl, don't listen in, this is a private conversation!" I yell at her. Then her girlfriend lights into me: "shut the **** up!" "Hey, chill out!" I tell the girl. Wow! I must have offended the girl.

Just a few minutes earlier, I had yelled at a group of six guys: "where's the fight? I wanna see one!" They all give me a befuddled look. This is all a result of me going to a couple bars I don't want to be anywhere near.

Conclusion:

So that's pretty much it. A promising start and then things go downhill after going to a couple of bars I don't really want to go to. I start getting hostile and start yelling at people at random.

---

Most every girl is sexually receptive, so the opportunities are clearly there. The AI's are there. The approaches are there. I'm getting the same indirect AI's at the same places I got them last weekend also, and still not capitalizing.

I really tried to go "under the radar" so to speak, meaning I attempted to dress down just a bit. I'm always "overdressed." Some drunk idiot at the bar begins to mention this. "I like your shirt." "I like your jacket." "See, you're walking around, nice jacket, nice shirt, you must be looking to get laid! ha ha ha!" The bouncers notice us too.

---

Hey, it was fun being out of the house. Sexual receptivity is high. I am starting to approach again. Hopefully I will escalate like I should in future weeks as the creaky gears swing into motion again. One thing I have noticed: I am now FINALLY able to notice AI's and IOI's as they are occuring. I'm not picking up on them two weeks after the fact. I've actually noticed IOI's DECADES afterwards! So that's a lot of progress. Now, step up and capitalize on them now that I can recognize them as they are occuring.

Overall, I had a great time, despite all the mistakes, or perhaps partially because of them.

Wolf

Last edited:

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm, you should have collected each and every time. if you can go online.

MillerMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome back

Nice to see you getting back into the game. Reading your journal has given me alot of insight into the way small town girls behave and given me confidence just through its well written reports. Keep going. Well all be here chanting "CLOSE HER, CLOSE HER, CLOSE HER, CLOSE HER.....

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Hi NorPacWolf. This thread motivates me, as I also live in a fairly small town.

The last time I 'sarged' a girl here and asked her number, I got rejected. Since then, I've ran into that same girl over 7 times...at school, at the store, at the club, in the street, etc. It was funny the first time or two, but after that it was just awkward and I hate seeing her everywhere.

The biggest reason I fear doing much sarging in my town is because I don't want to be known as "that guy who hits on all the girls." Nobody really knows me here, but I also don't want to be running into these same girls over and over.

I know there's no way to avoid rejection - it happens. But, small towns suck. Do you have any advice as to ways I could get around this...or could you tell me how you have become comfortable with this fact, if at all?

Thanks.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I solved this issue was to start visiting the biggest city in Oregon. It's a two hour drive, but it's well worth it. You can work on your day game or night game or both there, until you start to get good, then apply your newfound skills in your hometown. Just a thought.

Hungry Like The.....

~attrACTION~ said:
Hi NorPacWolf. This thread motivates me, as I also live in a fairly small town.

The last time I 'sarged' a girl here and asked her number, I got rejected. Since then, I've ran into that same girl over 7 times...at school, at the store, at the club, in the street, etc. It was funny the first time or two, but after that it was just awkward and I hate seeing her everywhere.

The biggest reason I fear doing much sarging in my town is because I don't want to be known as "that guy who hits on all the girls." Nobody really knows me here, but I also don't want to be running into these same girls over and over.

I know there's no way to avoid rejection - it happens. But, small towns suck. Do you have any advice as to ways I could get around this...or could you tell me how you have become comfortable with this fact, if at all?

Thanks.

Kay9

Reaction score
Hmmm... I think I have something might worth considering. I started reading this thread a couple of days ago, and a lot of what you said earlier(the small town parts) really fits my situation(though I think mine is way harder. I need some advice on that, but I'll see to that in the end.)

Now, the main problem as I understood, is "sealing the deal" and getting a kiss/full close.

Before I go into my question, I need to come clean first. I'm an AFC. Trying to relieve my self of this acronym, but as well, a whole one.

I just started reading a book called something on the lines of "The Art Of Natural Selling". I'm only in the very start, though a passage there caught my eye and I thought of this thread and several FR here of blown approaches(the one where you can in retrospect see the end of a full close blown by you).

These missed opportunities are not caused by the girls of course, so the blame is on you, and you are trying to find the causes to those fvck ups. Now, what I've read, goes something like this:
"I was selling a lot, but I found that the money was going away fast. I realized that it was because I thought of it as "dirty" money, gained by manipulative techniques, and as such, I had a tendency to try and get rid of it." (not a direct quote as it is from memory, paraphrased and translated.)
What I'm trying to point out, is that maybe your whole frame of sarging is built on such a notion? Maybe subconsciously you think that all those "neg-hits" and stories, all of the frame you built yourself into("targets", "wings", "obstacles") are setting you in the frame of mind that you are manipulating your "targets" and then feel bad "taking the advantage" of this oh-so-poor-girl that fell in your deviously planned web?

It's the same when you are sober and not that anxious to get a fvck, and then some totaly wasted chick, obviously-going-to-feel-bad-in-the-morning starts groping you, and you just feel like it "wouldn't be right", and eject as fast as you can?

I fully accept the fact I might be dead wrong, but try and consider.

---------------

As I said btw, I think I'm in a tougher spot in terms of approaching. I'll give you the frame of mind: Think of a large building, 300-400 people in it, all your age. It is not your "real life", but some kind of a job. You can't get out of the building until the weekend, and you "work" there for a couple of years. Everyone obviously knows everyone and everything happening within 5 minutes, and everyone are actually leading their life in the weekends, as this is considered a job.

I know it's kinda hard to imagine (or explain) properly, but just think of the smallest town you can think of, and divide by 100.

The problems as you can see, are the same as in small towns, but multiplied a 100 times - all of the shields are down, but no one expects you to approach also, so you get very frightened looks and feel to every approach you might try.

Any advice will be helpful, as this is a situation that on one hand is "easy"(you know everyone, no shields etc.) but on the other hand, the most intimidating approach ever(everyone knows you, you see them each day, for several times), so I couldn't find anything that fits this situation.

As a side note, I am, once again, an AFC, and as my post count shows, a n00b as well. My point here, as that if you answer this(both parts), use as less "codes"(e.g. "just use Gunwitch or Mistery methods") as I probablt don't know them(but I'm more than glad to be linked to them) and also try and explain any acronyms used. I do my best to learn them, but then again, I just don't find some.

----

P.S: I hope I don't have too many embarrassing typos and grammar errors, as english is not my native language.