Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Sarging

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicken Wings

I haven't been out much lately at all, but I decided to get out of the house this Sat. night. I was a bit out of the loop, so I just stood around talking to a couple wings. I see some dude I had chatted with briefly some time ago. He stops to say hi. We trade some business tips and he invites me to a party next weekend.

As we talk, one of his female friends approaches me and introduces herself. She takes my hand, asks my name, and places my hand directly on her breast. I pull my hand away a bit to see if she's just being clumsy. She pulls my hand in again and puts it on her breasts again. So I'm certain she's interested. The bar is closing and she says she wants me to go with her to a nearby club. I agree.

But, I've got these two wings. One I've given a ride to, because I feel obligated to. Another whose place I might crash at later. One wing DOES NOT want to go to the club the girl invites me to. The other wing is notorious for never opening set, but always leeching off my girls.

I decide not to go, since I have to give the second guy a ride home later. And the first wing is not interested in the club I've been invited to.

What's your take? Do I just go with the girl? I want toi be loyal to my friends but they're such notorious amog's, I'd really prefer to drop them. I've tried talking to these guys about wing rules, but they either get defensive, pretend to agree then make the same mistakes, or just ignore me.

I like going out with other people rather than rolling solo, but just about every guy I've winged with seems unable to follow basic wing rules.

There is a clear pattern here: I can't find a wing who can help me. If I can, they're so good already, they don't need a wing in the first place.

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to him, explain the situation. these are not real wingmen.. tell him to grab a cab or something.
if you can get online :)

newStyle

Reaction score
Awesome posts. I got a random question though. You've said you're asian, can you give any other stats: height ,age etc.

Also I am very impressed by all the AI you get from girls. Ive never heard of anyone getting as many as you. Do you seriously get that many, you must look like a fvckin model. Do you think its your looks or style/vibe? Could you post a pic?

Last edited:

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf, what are your stats, like height, weight, and build?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up players,

I know this is a bit vague, but I can say I'm of average height and build. I have an athletic build, but am a bit on the thin side. I'm in my thirties. I'd like to be more specific and post a pic, but to be honest, I really value posting in anonymity on this board, quite frankly, lol.

One thing to keep in mind: I game in Oregon. If anyone reading this thread has lived or even visited here, you'll know that most guys here do not focus on their looks much at all.

When I was out two or three weeks ago, some chick was staring at me as I walked into a club. We chit chat for a minute, she says:

her: "you're not from around here." (statement not a question).
me: "why do you say that?"
her: she gives me an embarrassed grin. "because you're clean shaven and you look nice."

Some girl had said exactly the same thing to me a couple weeks before that, but refused to say why she knew I was "not from around here."

If you peacock or even dress nicely at all, you are going to stand out in a major way.

---

If you want to get some serious AI's, go ahead and start doing some major work on your body, face, clothes and body language.

1. wear sunscreen. Everyday.
2. eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Organic only.
3. exercise regularly.
4. get teeth whitening and braces, if need be (invisalign).

---

spend money on your wardrobe.

1. read men's fashion mags: details, GQ, Esquire.
2. read fashion forums: men.style.com
3. join your local lair and find a pickup artist who can help you with your look.

--

Also, check out the thread: "too good looking." Some guys have posted that they have male model/natural friends who get approached TEN TIMES A NIGHT. That's just to put things into perspective. For the record, I see my wings receive AI's also. It's really a matter of your being on the lookout for them.

Wolf

newStyle said:
Awesome posts. I got a random question though. You've said you're asian, can you give any other stats: height ,age etc.

Also I am very impressed by all the AI you get from girls. Ive never heard of anyone getting as many as you. Do you seriously get that many, you must look like a fvckin model. Do you think its your looks or style/vibe? Could you post a pic?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Figuring Things Out

I met up with wing K and his sister Sat. night. It was not quite the bacchanalian orgy I had anticipated, but there were several opportunities there, all of which I let slip through my fingers, as usual. The thing that really troubles me, and which is the focal point of this post, is that I was MUCH more aggressive opening girls and kino escalating back when I started out with pickup all the way back in May '05.

Part One:
I was completely inexperienced back then, but once I opened, I made every effort to at least number close. Occasionally, I'd kino escalate to a degree which seemed inappropriate, by day standards or even by night standards. I remember one pua telling me to scale back, that I was being too aggressive with the kino and to go for the day two close.

For example, back in June of last year, I found a cute blonde in a coffee shop on a late Friday afternoon. I could tell she was into me, so I told her I'd give her a massage. Fifteen minutes after meeting this hot girl, she was moaning for me inside a coffeeshop. I would also caveman girls in clubs and literally paw at them, and grope them aggressively, primarily out of cluelessness, but also in an effort to calibrate and learn the game.

Part Two:
Now that I live in Oregon, something very strange has happened. I have become quite reluctant to escalate kino and often feel uncertain about whether to escalate, how to escalate, where to escalate. It's very, very strange.

---

For example, last night, I saw this hot little spinner blonde in a female cop outfit. Only, the cop outfit consisted of a micro mini skirt and cut off top. She had been grinding for a minute with some heavy set guy in a toga outfit. She walks away to leave. I stick my hands out to motion she can cuff me (I'm smiling so she knows I'm joking).

She stands there frozen, staring at me for several seconds, mouth open, apparently confused about her next move. Then she begins to caress her handcuffs at her waist, then she juts out and caresses her hips and grinds slowly in front of me. She's sticking her ass at my crotch, so I move closer and grind her a bit and hold her by the waist.

My wing K says: "take her to the dance floor." I hesitate. I just keep dancing with her like this for a minute. So, she walks off, and I slap her on the ass as she walks away. Only, I get too much of hand UP her ass and stick my hand in her crack. She turns around and stops. Big smile. I'm not sure if she liked that or not, lol.

This is VERY characteristic of my efforts in Oregon (I started out with game in southern california). Lots of opportunities to sexually escalate and I just freeze. Perhaps going out three or four nights a week and working aggressively on this will help me.

It's like there's an invisible ceiling which I keep butting my head into every night I go out.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame Control

This is a partial answer to my own question: "what's blocking me?"

Now that I live in Oregon (population 88% white), as opposed to socal (majority minority), I am having to confront my paranoia over white racism. I have SEVERELY overestimated the role this plays in everyday life.

I just got back from a clothing store. I was looking through a rack of jackets, and began taking off my warmup top so I could check the fit of a jacket I liked. I noticed a saleswoman staring at me over her shoulder while taking a couple steps towards me as I was taking my top off. This made me feel uncomfortable/embarrassed, so I returned her stare. She averted her gaze instantaneously, caught in the act.

Now, when I felt her stare, I thought to myself immediately: "she must think I'm a shoplifter since I am a minority." What I DID know is that we both felt uncomfortable/embarrassed in this situation, so I thought I would diffuse the situation by talking to her to reassure her I wasn't a thief.

I tap her on the shoulder. She gives me a big smile. She moves towards me and leans into me, so that we are standing uncomfortably close to each other. She touches my hand accidentally as we talk.

---

This was not the response I had anticipated: she was friendly, to the point of being uncomfortably intimate. She initiated some kino. Strong eye contact, smiling, leaning in. She's in her early twenties. Attractive, tall, thin blonde. About a 7 or 7.5.

---

Here's my realization. I am being WAY too paranoid about white racism. The PRIMARY dynamic here was of a young girl becoming sexually excited by a man taking off an article of clothing. She couldn't stare overtly lest she show her hand as a horndog in heat, so she moved a bit closer and stared over her shoulder, while blushing. Once I initiated a conversation and kino (tapping her on the shoulder), she felt more comfortable displaying signs of attraction.

The lesson learned: girls here like me. Maybe a small minority of girls here are racist but overwhelmingly, the girls here respond with signs of attraction.

What's nice to know is that I was able to switch or at least neutralize my initially negative frame, initiate a blank slate frame, and then come to realize it's a POSITIVE sexual intimate frame. I'm starting to get this.

---

I also noticed another girl glancing at me nervously. This is a girl who works at the store who I used to supervise at my previous work site. Same dynamic at work here also, most likely.

Wolf

Last edited:

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LoL What part of Oregon, bro? They like us because we are a different flavor in the local Gene Pool.

I'm in the Coos. :p

FVCK this place!:cool:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I game primarily in Portland now. Also in a college town. Email me (norpacwolf@yahoo.com) and we can talk details about gaming locations, lol.

What's Coos like? Never been there.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Rant": Another Wing Bites The Dust

I had a falling out with wing K last night. It was an embarrassing, almost silly incident. It involved a misunderstanding over a racial "insult." Perhaps I was being too sensitive, maybe wing K truly is a douche bag as so many people claim he is. Who knows. Right now, I'm hurt and pissed off on the one hand, but also concerned that I may have over reacted.

I've been in "casual" gaming mode for quite a while now, and last night was no different. I'm admittedly frustrated with my lack of results, but wanted to push myself to get out of the house.

K and I hang out at the house of a couple of his friends, a cool laidback Latin guy and his girlfriend. This is an interesting couple. The Latin guy is really laidback and friendly. He's about 5' 5" who walks slightly slouched over. He is hardly a pretty boy but is instead rather average looking. He does not peacock. He is not "alpha" in the sense of projecting overt confidence.

His girlfriend is pretty attractive. She's a tall blonde in her early twenties. She's certainly not fat but is instead quite curvy/voluptuous. An 8 easily.

This completely makes me rethink what's necessary to hook up with attractive women.

---

Anyway, I hang out with everybody for a bit and chill out. Over the next couple of hours, we stand outside in the cold, while we all get aggravated while K tries to get us into clubs both by bypassing the long lines AND by trying to get in free.

Everyone's getting fed up with K. The couple remain in the car while K sends me on an errand to try to get into another club free, without cover. I reluctantly comply.

---

As usual, K is unable to talk his way into the clubs. K sees two Asian men and their female companions walk right into the club.

K: "Wolf, go blend in with those Asians and walk in."

I give him a menacing look with my eyes in half slits. I tell him that's an offensive comment. K returns my menacing glare, lol. I just stare back. K says that he apologizes, that if his comment offended me, he apologizes. I say I'm willing to let it go, but internally I'm still pissed off. The staring contest continues.

K: "you know what, you've put me in a bad mood, I'm out of here." Just like that he walks off.

I get incredibly pissed off feeling like he disrespected me by walking off. To be honest, I had felt like walking off on him, even before his comment. But I refrained, thinking it would be impolite to do so.

I start yelling at him. Then I walk over to him and start arguing with him. K says it's a waste of time and pointless. He repeats that he feels the conversation is pointless and wants to leave the situation. I reiterate how pissed off I am at his earlier comment. He says I am acting like a girl by bringing up emotions. He says he is leaving and I have a choice to go with him in his car or walk away.

At this point, I can sense that K is unable for some reason, to take any accountability for his actions. He walks off, I walk off.

--

Again, it's clear that K is a douchebag, but it's also clear that I could have handled the situation better. This is the type of stupidity that makes me constantly second guess my involvement in the community.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A Month Away? Might As Well Be A Year...LOL

Feedback warmly welcome...

It's been a month since I've been out in the field, but it feels more
like a year. Extreme ring rust. I didn't even plan on going out, but a
friend calls me up and he's in town, so I figure, 'why not enjoy my
night?'

He says he's bringing along a female friend and a bunch of her
friends, and I'm immediately sold on our proposed outing, lol. He
mentions that his female friend has a boyfriend, so I know right away
that this girl will be apprehensive about meeting me. I know it with
absolutely certainty. Let's just call it a sixth sense. I've just met
too many engaged girls, married women, who just become extremely shy
around me.

***Venue 1***
I show up and my friend T introduces me to his female friend right
away. Just as I predicted, she is quite shy and apprehensive around
me. We shake hands but she is not smiling. She looks down after making
eye contact and runs off to the bar, saying her friends are seated at
a table in the corner.

The female friend warms up to me right away once she is seated, however.

her: "so Wolf, what do you do for fun?"

At this point, I'm 100% certain she is attracted and is contemplating
some sort of relationship/hook up with me. This is a line I've used in
the past to try to figure out how I can please a girl by tailoring a
date around her personal interest/s. I'm surprised this type of
questioning is coming so early however. And she's a pretty girl, a 7.5
or 8.

me: "I like to read." I just start laughing out loud, as I realize how
lame this sounds. "Oh, man! I KNOW that was the wrong thing to say!" I
say out loud, guffawing.

her: "well....no, I like to read too. I like to read in my free time."

I just freeze up at this point. I'm not sure if my friend T wants to
hook up with her, I'm not sure if she's solid in her relationship with
her boyfriend, all of my usual bullsh1t excuses for not escalating
re-emerge with a vengeance.

---

I run a little more ****y/funny on this girl.

me: (talking to T) ...so I was like 'what the fvck...'

her: turns around to look at me.

me: "see that, T? As soon as I say 'fvck' she looks at me!'

her: she's not pissed. She doesn't deny her reaction. She just looks
down, as if she's sad.

I'm not sure why, but I just freeze this girl out. It's just my thin
skinned nature rising to the surface after a period of hibernation I
suppose. I barely talk to her, barely look at her. I don't engage her
friends much either (three girls). She winds up leaving early, around
midnight or so. I shake hands with her and all her friends before they
go. The female friend squeezes my hand and won't let go as we exchange
pleasantries about seeing each other again. I'm not really cool about
her having a boyfriend, so I just decide to let this one go. I'm
certain she was interested. Her apprehensiveness at the beginning, her
line of questioning, her squeezing my hand, I'm schooled enough to
know what this all means, but the desire wasn't there tonight. I was
content simply to be out of the house mingling and socializing.

---

***Venue 2***
...but to backtrack a bit, we tell the girls we're off to a different
hangout (while at the first venue) and the girls say they'll join us
there. I just have a very strong approach anxiety tonight however, and
it becomes very obvious at the second venue. I can usually open
without that much difficulty, but tonight it's a bit of a strain.

I finally open a group of four: three gals, one guy. But only after I
see T open them, and then after another guy opens them. I see that
they're reasonably receptive to conversation, and only then do I
attempt to open.

I open by saying that everyone is dressed in black: "am I safe?" I
ask, pointing to all the goth rockers sparsely populating this new
club. There's a blonde, a brunette, a rocker chick and a male friend.
All very nice and cool.

The brunette 7 has taken a liking to me. She's smiling, touching my
hand accidentally, asking my name, all the usual IOI's. I'm returning
a bit of kino. But I'm thrown off by the reaction of the blonde. She's
shy and not terribly responsive. I focus on her unresponsiveness,
rather than on the brunette's responsiveness. This type of focus is
not good, and something I have to watch for in the future.

My wing T comes in, and reopens with an interesting comment. "It's
good to see him back in action!" he blurts out. To me, it's a little
crass and sort of throws off the warm friendly vibe of the
interaction. My interest level starts to fizzle out. I hate comments
like that. You build up a rapport, you're friendly with everyone and
then big mouth comes along to say: "ha! you thought he was really
interested in getting to know you? he's just a player!" It reminds me
of my old wing K who butted into a conversation once with: Wolf, did
you at least get the girl's number?" The audacity of these people
sometimes...

The male friend walks over. The brunette introduces me. I start to
engage the guy exclusively, but then the brunette feels left out and
she leaves. The rocker chick comes over and I engage her. This is all
practice now, and I just want to get back in the habit of vibing
again, so this is cool. Now T and the girls motion me over. They're
headed out.

I go to another club with T. I'm barely able to open. The thing is,
it's 1 AM and every guy there has a two to four hour game lead and
just about all of the pretty girls are occupied. As in grinding/dry
humping/making out occupied. Even with some plain flat out
unattractive men. The timing just doesn't work to our advantage to
this time.

---

Aside from my massive approach anxiety, I had a good time. Dancing,
drinking, mingling, it's all good. I feel a lot better about how
things went after writing this.

Lessons learned:

1. don't be afraid to fail.

2. work out wing rules in advance, but let your wing's mistakes go.
Don't obsess compulsively over their errors (or your own). Just let it
go and move on.

3. Arrive earlier rather than later at a club.

4. Assume interest. More likely than not, the girl is feeling you anyway.

5. Try to get out of the house more frequently. It's fun. It's healthy
(socially speaking anyway).

6. (Getting on my soapbox): One of the most interesting and challenging things I am learning is that a boyfriend appears to be a very minor obstacle in a pickup artist's path to hooking up with a girl. I almost feel like it's an asset: girls seem eager to take a 'break' from their boyfriend to hook up with someone else.

I think the operating logic when going out is: 'everyone is fair game.' At least that's what girls seem to think. It's very surprising to me.

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, you have been doing this on a regular basis, how about making a blog and letting all of us rss you ?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, bro. Why don't you send me a pm or email about a good blog set up site.

Wolf

warpy said:
hey, you have been doing this on a regular basis, how about making a blog and letting all of us rss you ?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf Takes Down The Phoenix Suns!

My goal tonight was to run the Mystery Newbie Mission. I wanted to open sets, instead of just sitting on the sidelines like an afc. Nothing special happened really, just grinding with some Amerasian chick who opened and bounced me to a club (sorta) and a kiss close with a blonde who approached me in line at the same club.

Venue 1: The Grill
My wing T and I start out at a swanky lounge and grill downtown. We open a couple warm up sets with middle aged gals. Nice warm up sets and we move on to a different venue. This is a great day 2 rather than game venue. Next.

Venue 2: Sh1t Test Central
This is where the real action is.

Set 1: Blonde Amazons Three Set
Let the sh1t tests begin. I open a three set of 6' blondes. They are in the 8 to 8.5 range. I walk up and extend my hand into their group space. They stop talking and look at me. But I'm nervous as hell.

me: girls, let me ask you a question. My friend's from out of town and I told him the state of Oregon is like one big friendly town.

one chick: "I don't know about that! I think you can say that about Portland, but I don't know about the entire state."

me: "here's my boy T, he's a city slicker..."

same chick: "city slicker?!" she sneers and laughs interrupting me.

me: "he's a city slicker and he's trying to adjust to the small town vibe."

another chick: "well, I don't think Oregon is like that. I think Portland is like that.

me: I'm silent (unintentional vacuum?)

first chick: "I don't know but you're interesting...go on.

me: I'm flustered and a little resentful at the tests, but I plow on. I'm kinda/sorta in.

Now, a FOURTH girl rolls up to join us, and she's beautiful (8.5). She walks up and stares at me smiling, glances at her group then extends her hand to me for a handshake.

Me: "Uma."

She looks confused.

Me: "Uma Thurman. You got some big ol' eyes!" I messed up here. A girl approaches me and I punish her for approaching me. Wrong move.

She looks confused and sad a little bit.

A GUY rolls up. Now it's a five set. I start talking to the guy and the first three girls roll off. I have to stop that. Whenever I'm introduced to a male in a group I panic and stop talking to the girls. Then they leave. Boy, some serious **** tests but I'm glad I opened.

Set Two: Even More Sh1t Tests:

T wants to open a four set at a table. There's a brunette chick wearing a bright red scarf that he likes. He won't go over there. I want to open it for him. But I wait a full five minutes and open up a couple warm up adjacent sets before I can work up the nerve. Strange, huh?

I finally go over to their table. I seat myself and make myself home, and just start talking loud with a big smile.

Girl One: "I was thinking two things when you came over here!" she says with a smile/sneer.

me: what was that?
her: "you don't want to know."
me: no, tell me, I'm not thin skinned.
her: I thought: 1) why did he come over here and start yelling?! she laughs out loud.
me: why, you don't like people with loud voices?
her: well, I was at the airport and a security person was yelling at me.
me: oh, that sucks. I hate airport security too!
her: oh, you know you're sitting in my friend's seat?! she's going to kick you out when she gets back!

It's just perpetual sh1t like this from these three 30 something gals.

her: she guesses my ethnicity correctly
me: Wow! How did you know that?!
her: well, one of my friends (Dan Cho or something) is the same ethnicity as you and you look like him.
me: you know what, I like to think of myself as an insensitive azzhole, but I really feel touched. I feel vulnerable. I feel an emotional connection with you.

After about ten minutes of flack/grief, she gets all quiet, she lowers her head, her shoulders slump, and she looks slightly red in the face.

me: "what happened to you? I don't even recognize you anymore. I like feisty girls."
her: "I'm out of energy."

You can't get more honest than that, I'm thinking. Killing her with kindness, baby.

I try to number close the girl who returns. She says she has a boyfriend. She was giving me IOI's so I thought I'd try. I didn't read the situation right. The girl sh1t testing me wanted me. Thats why she kept screaming at me and begging for attention.

Translation:
1. "why did you come over here?!" means: "I"m glad you came over here."

2. "...and start yelling?" means: "I love your voice."

3. "you look like my friend.": "I like you and feel safe with you."
Whenever I say to a girl she looks like someone I know, this is a b.s. line which roughly translates to: 'you're cute.'

OK, maybe these are optimistic translations, but my speculative guess is that this girl was sh1t testing me since her buying temperature was up, and wanted to buy herself time before she caved in and submitted to me. She way she signaled submission was by saying that I looked like someone she know.

---

Set Three: Four Party Girls.
T opens an adjacent set of four young girls. The Amerasian girl in the group opens me while I stand behind them, waiting for T to hook.

her: "I'm Asian!" she says to me, pointing to herself, wide eyed, mouth open.

The Amerasian chick wants to bounce with us to somewhere else. T suggests a club, but they say they want to go to a "high energy" place. This girl gets a phone call. "We're going to club x with a couple of people we met."

T and I are indecisive about where we're going. This kills the bounce.

her: "we'll meet you over there?"
me: "yeah? ok."
her: ok.

We all walk out together anyway, deciding on club x. Once on the street, the Amerasian girl says that she's going to her car first.

me: "cool, we'll save a spot in line for ya."

Venue Three: Wolf Enters Club With NBA AMOG's. Wolf is Opened Three Times, Gets Kiss Close.
The Amerasian chick shows up (I didn't think she'd actually make it at that point). But, she's there with some peacocked short guy with spiky hair and U2/Bone glasses. She ignores me. I ignore her. This tool pays the cover for all four girls. I'm thinking that this is the guy she was speaking on the phone to?

Set One: Blonde Opens Me
Meanwhile, some blonde walks up to me in line and starts complaining about having to stand in line. I can feel it. I've hooked this girl already.

her: "don't you like go inside something warm?"
me: "aaaaw, I like the way you said that." I say in a sentimental tone. Note: whenever a girl drops a double entendre on you like that, she wants to have sex with you.

her: she looks at me, licks her lips, then looks inside.
me: "look at you, licking your lips and looking inside! You must really want to go inside!" (I almost blew myself out with my sexual banter last night so I tone it down).

her: she kinos me a bit in line, rubbing her leg against my legs and rubbing her body against mine from time to time.

---

Set Two: Cigarette Girl Opens Me
Another girl opens me while I'm in line. She's getting a cigarette lit by the bouncer. She must be high maintenance, I say about her to the bouncer.

her: azzhole! she yells at me sneering.

---

Once I'm inside, I get on the dance floor. The girl who called me azzhole outside approaches me on the dance floor and grabs my shoulder before walking off.
me: hey, why did you touch me?
her: deer in the headlights expression. She hugs me in a bear hug, puts her face on my lips making me kiss her, then jumps on top of me, almost tackling me. "I have to go to the bathroom, are you gonna be here?" she says pointing to the ground.

me: "I'll be around."

Amerasian Girl Reopens Me:
I see the Amerasian girl grinding with the short glasses guy and then with another guy. She reopens me on the dance floor. "Hey! Hey! Hey!"

I ignore her, forcing her to walk over to me and say hi.
me: "what is it?"
her: "I was talking to you!" I grind with her for a minute or two before she walks off.

---

T opens a three set. I tease the blonde girl that I can see up her dress so she should close her legs. I tell her to spread her legs so I can get a better view. I pull my legs up to show her. The whole group starts laughing. I tell her to put her legs behind her head. I start to show her, but I pull my left glute. I walk offf limping.

The entire group except the blonde starts to bust up laughing. I come back and seat myself and try to put my arm around the blonde. She doesn't comply, blocking me partially with her left arm. I IOD her by leaning away, and then by leaving her completely to join the other two girls and T. We take a bunch of pictures and I do some poses which I now regret.

---

Blonde Reopens Me and Kiss Closes Me:
I walk around and find the blonde in line. I ignore her and walk by her. As I turn back around she bumps into me.
me: Heeey! Where did you go?
her: I was dancing with my friends.
We start dancing a little bit for a moment.
her: I'm leaving now.
me: Awww. I'm going to ask for your number.
her: she is silent, ready to comply. But I'm slow on the draw.
her: you'll see me again.
me: oh, ok.
her: she gives me a kiss, first aiming for the cheek then giving me a kiss on the lips/corner of the mouth.

---

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR Conclusion

CONCLUSION:

So this night went a lot better. Three girls opened me: Amerasian girl, smoker, and blonde girl who wants to get inside.

btw, the club I was at was populated by some players from an NBA team. They looked tall but not very attractive from what I could tell. They had girls talking to them and dancing with them, but it's not like girls were throwing themselves at them.

Overall, the night proceeded better than last night. Really, it's just a matter of practice, getting warmed up, having confidence and having your logistics down.

Lessons Learned:
1. The reason why we lost the four set and flubbed the bounce is because we didn't have a solid bounce venue. We need to have that sh1t down solid before the night starts. Also, we need close locations. Logistics are really important. AsianPlayboy said it, and now I understand it.

2. Making millions of dollars doesn't give you as much of a game boost as you'd like to think. Whatever the Phoenix Suns players were doing, their level of success was not very noticeable. They looked like typical chumps, only very tall chumps. They were talking to groups of girls and dancing with girls but so what. Maybe they closed them, but I've had plenty of opportunities myself.

Some Asian guy in the club told me these girls were golddiggers. Total bullsh1t. I'm sure it helps but it's not necessary.

--

3. My expectations are unrealistic. Three girls opened me tonight and followed up pretty aggressively. Yet I was still disappointed. After months of girls opening me by grabbing my d1ck, or putting my hands on their tits, I expect every girl to start drooling at me at first sight. Nonetheless, I decided to put some effort into my interactions and it resulted in noticeable improvement.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Full Close Invitations or Garden Variety IOI's?

It's been at least three or four weeks since i last went out.

It's strange, but I get massive approach anxiety if I don't go out regularly. I start to have second thoughts, doubt myself, wonder about the morality of pickup, etc. Also, my latest excuse is I've gained 8 lbs. so the girls will notice. I'm just relentless with the negativity, sometimes.

Then I go out, and the girls are just ridiculously nice. Amazingly, the anxiety completely disappears (or nearly so). I'm meeting these girls for the first time, and it's like we're old friends: hugging, holding hands, whispering in each other's ears, caressing, kissing, (play) punching, slapping. It's amazing to me. You really can create something out of nothing in an instant.

The key is to really go out frequently so your timing and instincts are finely honed. Going out periodically leads to severe ring rust. Case in point....

Example 1: Full Close Invitation (I Think):
For example, some chick approaches me at midnight as I'm standing outside an Irish pub.

She actually rubs against me, walks in between me and my friend, steps on my feet, then stands directly to my left gabbing on her phone. Essentially she makes it impossible for me to ignore her.

"What are you guys doing outside all alone?" she asks after I admonish her for stepping on my feet and walking between us.

She pouts and asks if I'm trying to pick a fight with her. I give her a hug and reassure her I'm not. I tell her she wants me sexually, as does every other woman in the bar. She laughs, but does not disagree.

"Where are you guys going later?" she asks.

I know intellectually this is a bounce/eventual close invitation. But I fumble, getting nervous: "uuuuh, I think we're going to....uuuh."

One of her male friends walks up and gives her a hug from behind. She introduces him as her friend, then immediately asks him where his wife is.

I chat up the dude, but then the gal retreats inside (it is cold as all get out). The guy invites us in also, waving his hand in, but I decline.

Three clear "go" signals:
1. "what are you guys doing all alone" (translation: do you want some kitty?)
2. "where are you guys going later?" (translation: do you want MY kitty later tonight?)
3. to her friend: "where's your wife?" (my kitty's still available).

---

Example 2:

Also, another girl at the bar was getting very friendly with me. She's pecking, leaning in whispering in my ear, putting her face and ear on my mouth, all the usual ****. I've got my hand on her lower back (no objections). Then she goes back to her friends after buying a round of drinks. I don't attempt to number close or follow up later.

Example 3:

I talk to some chick who's smoking outside another bar. She asks me a relentless train of questions, then "punishes" me by repeatedly slapping me on my ass with her purse, when I don't comply with her requests for information. We hug, I give her a kiss, but oddly I can't number close her.

I tell her it's been nice talking and I'd like to chat again, what's her number. She's completely silent. Then again, I don't even bother to get my phone out, or even a pen and paper! Duh! Talk about lazy! No wonder she didn't give it to me! I didn't give her anyway of doing so!

Rust. Nerves. Inexperience.

However, I don't approach pickup mechanically at all anymore. I just feel this warm familiar feeling in my gut. I feel like ****ing these girls now rather than just practicing game on them. Watching Keys to the VIP and watching those naturals kiss like it was a handshake has altered my perception a bit of what's normal.

Question 1: Based on the statements and actions of the girl in example
1, do you believe as I do now, that the girl was offering me a full close invitation? Or were these more garden variety IOI's?

Question 2:
If I check out a chick and stare in her eyes, and she stares back and holds my gaze, is this technically an "AI?" Or is not, since I have initiated the staring?

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: President's Day Weekend (Weekend Road Trip)

Friday, 12 PM- 1AM:

I was only out for about an hour or so, after a long drive in. I'm at the first venue for a half hour or so, and I'm approached by two chicks, the first a couple minutes after I get there, and the second, before I leave.

Chick Approach #1:
Obe and I down Jager bombs at the bar. Little do I know I'll be flying like a kite in five minutes. I open a couple guys as a warm up. Some mid 30's blonde (cougar? I'm not crazy about the term, btw) hb 6 or 6.5 is seated at the bar about six feet away. I look at her. She stares back, then smiles, then nods, signaling she wants me to approach. I don't approach, so she gets off her ass, walks over, and starts to chat me up.

Immediately, one of the guys I had chatted up, an Asian guy is blah blah blahing loudly in her ear. The girl's attention is now split between her target (me) and the guy who's gaming her aggressively. I say **** it and ditch the set.

---

Chick Approach #2:
I open some girl next door brunette at the opposite end of the bar. After a couple minutes of chit chat, the brunette's blonde friend (hb 7, early 30's) opens me:

blonde: "do you see that big rock on her finger?"
I ignore the blonde, but she keeps chatting with me.

Out of the blue, she begins to caress/cup my face in her hand: "You're so cuuute!"
me: "aww, thank you."
she asks me where I'm from.

her: "Portland?!? What are you doing up here?!? People in Portland are like this...." She now rests her head on my shoulder.

We chat some more.

her: "What does this necklace mean?" She takes the necklace in her fingers and begins to fondle it. I'm stumped.
me: "It means I'm sexy."

She does not take kindly to this ****y and funny banter. She turns her head to the side, looks down and gives a half smile of chagrin.

The bouncer ushers us all away from the bar, which is actually a closed section. The blonde walks away six feet away from me, then looks over at me. I motion her over with my finger, and she walks back over to me. I try to qualify her:

me: "so what do you want to be when you grow up?"
her: "I'm already grown up. I'm a psychologist."
me: "cool!"
her: she seems to sense that I am not being totally sincere and am laying it on too thick. She cools off further.

Her brunette friend finishes up her tab and the blonde leaves with her friend. I don't attempt a number close, although I should have at least tried.

TBC...

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday, I start earlier (9:30 PM as opposed to midnight), and I'm feeling a bit more comfortable in my new town.

(Chick approach #3 was earlier in the day at a Chinese New Year's Festival). Some brown haired gal was staring and smiling at me over her shoulder and I was just staring back. She finally opens me with: "you can stand over here in front of me..." she offers up the open space in front of her with a smile.

As soon as she opens me, my wing starts to plow her with a million questions, immediately sensing a warm/hot set. This is the norm for my "wings." They wait for me to approach, or wait for a girl to approach me, then try to monopolize the heat. I tell him later to give me a chance to talk to a girl if she opens me, but the message goes unheeded later in the night also.

Chick Approach #4:
Me, my wing, and a couple of *sigh* Lair guys are walking from the first venue to the second. There are a couple girls standing on the street smoking as we all pass by.

One of the lair guys warns the taller blonde girl (hb9: pretty face, mid twenties, nice nice butt and beautiful c rack) to look out for his friend who is passing. The blonde backs up and runs into him anyway.

Me: I'm surprised and laughing at the incident. "Woah!" I say, and continue on.
Her: "I'll kick your ass!" she says to me as I look back.
The guys all roar in mock fear: "Ooooooh!!!"

I lean back and put my hands up pretending to be afraid of her.

Her: "I'm just kidding! You would totally kick my ass." She looks a little worried, thinking she may have offended me or that I took it the wrong way.

I challenge her to a thumb war, beat her, then hug her for her efforts.
Obe and I chat her up for about 15 minutes or so. She mentions that she knows of some house party locations near the beach or lake or whatever. I tell her that I'll call her later and get more info on the social scene from her.

Her: "ok!"

I ask what the girls are up to. She says she and her "virgin" friend are heading to another nightlife district.

I know what I should have done here. The set was warm enough to bounce her, possibly with minor objection, to the place we were heading to. Instead, I wuss out and ask:

me: "if you want, you can come with us..."

She says she's planned on going to another district. Not a rejection, but I didn't even bother to address the objection. I could've easily said: "come with us, it'll be more fun." I wasn't alpha/leading enough here.

I get the blonde's number and move on. I leave a message later asking if the "virgin" is having a good time.

---

Final set: Brunette and her mom: A Perplexing Situation

I open a three set at a table at the following venue. A tall brunette 7.5 in her early twenties, and two women in their fifties.

Me: "It's so nice to be hanging out with people my age," I tell the older ladies first. These two ladies are staring and slack jawed at my statement. Don't know why. Anyway, I keep talking, and the brunette is smiling, laughing and chatting with me.

I decide to chat more or less exclusively with the young brunette.
Me: "so how do you all know each other?"
Her: (silence)....we all work together.

After a few minutes, I can tell I'm ****ing it up. I'm very high energy, but this brunette (with her mom, one of the older ladies) is well behaved and polite. The more high energy I am, the more discomfort this creates for her in front of her mom. Then, I bring the energy level down a notch, which makes her more comfortable but simultaneously makes me more uncomfortable as I realize tacitly that the energy level was not appropriate.

I try to incorporate the older ladies, but their behavior is wooden and difficult to read. The mom is very friendly, big smile and she agrees with everything I say, but says nothing of substance and watches me like a hawk.

I'm ready to bail. I ask the brunette for her number.
her: "I have a boyfriend."
me: "I'm not asking for his number, I'm asking for yours."
her: "I know, but I'm a good person, and I don't want to cheat."

I excuse myself and tell them it was nice to meet them all.

Quite simply put, the age disparity of the women, and my embarrassment at the discomfort created by the mismatch in energy levels, led me to feel as if I didn't "deserve" the close. So, I deliberately asked for the number rather than telling her to give me the number or choosing a more direct route.

A very strange situation. A girl and her mom. The girl refuses to admit that she is with her mom. The mom's reaction was perplexing. Just a weird one.

Feedback.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf's HonkyTonk Adventures

Sat. Feb. 24. 12 PM-2:30 AM.
Venue: Country/Western club/bar

I'll try to keep this concise. There were some hot sets which fizzled out since I did not lead aggressively.

Chick Approach #1:
Walking with my wing C, to the country/western joint, I'm opened by a hot gal (early twenties, brown hair, hb8+). She walks out of a restaurant:

hb: "what are you up to? Is there a good place to go?" (the gist of what she said).

me: "I'm trying to get some gum. Do you know of a place to get some gum."

hb loses interest, says she doesn't know, and walks off. (Man, that was lame.) It still surprises me when girls open me, even though it happens several times every night.
Wing C says: "did you see that girl?! She was hot! She was hot! I mean, maybe if had something more interesting than 'where can I find some gum?' (Duuuuh).
---

I opened a bunch of sets, but like I said, I did not lead sufficiently, and the girls I open run off to the dance floor.

Hot Set #1: Hot Blonde/Hot Brunette:
A very pretty blonde gal (early twenties hb8+) is checking me out over her shoulder in line. I see the blonde again by the bar. She's staring at me, I'm staring back. I finally say hi to her and she says hi back.

I re-open her by going indirect, trying to incite jealousy by opening her girlfriend, an hb8+ hispanic gal (jet black, slightly wavy hair, brown skin etc.). She looks great; they both do. Anyway, the hispanic gal takes a stronger liking to me than I had anticipated. She's kinoing me, leaning in, the whole bit. Then the blonde gets jealous, hugs her hispanic friend, and says: "she belongs to me. she's my property."

I re-open the hispanic gal, and try to lead her by the hand. The hispanic girl says "no" and leads me by the hand in the opposite direction. We round the corner to get to the bar. Before doing so, the hispanic girl stops, reaches around and fondles my ass, smiling and looking into my eyes.

me: "did you just fondle my ass?"
hb: "maybe..."

I ditch the girl, and go to the bathroom. Chicken**** move. The hispanic gal frowns at me over her shoulder and rejoins her girlfriend. I tell her I'll rejoin her after I pee. The girl says "ok" very skeptically. What a bonehead move. As soon as the gal goes direct on me, I bail on her.

---

Hot set #2: Chick Approach 2: Jessica Simpson (hb8) and Brunette Girlfriend (hb7):

This next set starts off well. I tell a Jessica Simpson look a like she looks like Jessica Simpson at the bar. Then I say she doesn't look exactly like her since she has freckles. The kino begins with the hugs on her part, and I'm reciprocating. Lots of laughing (both girls), yada yada yada.

Now, some other blonde, a seriously stacked blonde approaches me. She begins rubbing against me repeatedly at the bar as I talk with JS and her friend. She's elbowing me, resting her body on mine, rubbing her tits against me. (This exact same scenario has replayed itself each time, the last four times I've visited this place).

me: "hi." I say over my shoulder.
chick approach: "where's your woman? That's not your woman (pointing to JS)! Where's your woman?" A jealousy plot-line involving two hot blondes literally walks right into my lap.

JS begins to threaten the blonde groping me, challenging her to a fight. Then JS says she's just joking. Chick approach says her man is "over there." I ignore her (turning my back to her) and return to JS and friend.

I re-open JS later on the dance floor. She ignores the guy chatting her up and I dance with JS doing some kind of cowboy/hick line dance (I'm trying to fit in here). This is where I lose the girl. We're all on the dance floor at the end of the line dance. Instead of leading JS to the middle of the floor, I just remain there, dancing lamely. I don't kino her, or lead her, or anything. This is where I lose the set. The girls go off, and that's that. I try to re-open them later, but they leave.

---

Hot set #3: Hot blonde 9 and redhead 5 (glasses):

me: "I can't believe you're wearing glasses!" I say to the redhead.
Again, I'm trying to run some Mystery Method by opening with the obstacle.
Both girls are laughing riotously. The blonde is Norwegian and the redhead is Irish. Some guy enters the set: he's the friend of the redhead's boyfriend.
I incorporate him into our conversation. I chat with the blonde occasionally, focusing on the redhead more.

The conversation's going really well, but after a while, the redhead decides she wants to dance. Again, I lose the set since I don't lead sufficiently or isolate the blonde.

----

Conclusion:

The patterns are more or less fixed.
1. A couple girls approach me. This time, the girls approaching me are hot, which I appreciate.
2. Lots of hot sets, which I lose since I don't lead or escalate to, or on, the dance floor sufficiently.

Recommendations to self: lead and escalate on the dance floor. This is customary in situations like this.

Any other recommendations and feedback welcome...

Mikem2007

Reaction score
Hey Props for sticking it out here. I have to say Portland was much easier.