Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Sarging

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
I know what you're talkin about a little. I live in a town 138000 people strong, but familiarity begins to work against you when you've been going at it for a few months. Although, it's a college town, so fresh students come in yearly, which is nice. I remember reading Paul Janka's e-book about the benefits of his living in NY, the anonymity, the pedestrian lifestyle (MY town is a bicycling lifestyle which ain't all that bad), the 10+ million people to blend in with, crash and burn with, and never be seen again. I wish I had that luxury of Nextability. If you f up where I'm at, being a smaller town, people might notice, and this "gossip" might ruin your chances with certain sections or clubs within the town. I've laid low for the winter months, though people still go out in 9 degree weather at night.
Interesting. I live in such a small area that when I cold approach someone, it turns out part of the time they know people I know or went to high school with. lol I live in a small town of 2,000 people and I cold approach there, but I don't go on sarges. I do that in the bigger towns next door(they have about 5,000-10,000 people). I'm kind of dreading getting "sarged out" around here like when I was at college last semester. I would see cute Asian girls from behind and think "Uh oh, it's time", and I would approach them and they're like "Hi D". I'd like to contribute more to this thread after I get more experience around here. The problem with not getting a phone number when I sarge is that I may not see the girl again(in the bigger towns I don't frequent). While girls are very surprised to be approached around here. Girls are polite, but they're not used to some stranger trying to pick them up in the day time. It's like culture shock to them, though I've gotten numbers doing this.

My college town on the other hand had about 15K people in it. It was a great place to sarge during the daytime on campus or off. There are so many opportunities for day game with such little competition(Other Daygame PUA's in Martin, TN? LOL). Still, some of my campus caught on to what I was doing and made a little thread about a description of me(not knowing my ID) on College ACB.
Despite this, I'm still going back to that town for some major daytime sarging in a couple weeks, can't wait!
College town TN=More atractive women, more sets, etc...much funner and more results
Rural town TN=Get used to hitting on taken women and using it as cold approach practice, much tougher to find single women as most are married by their early 20s.