Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Small Town Sarging

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
hb: "what are you up to? Is there a good place to go?" (the gist of what she said).

me: "I'm trying to get some gum. Do you know of a place to get some gum."

hb loses interest, says she doesn't know, and walks off. (Man, that was lame.) It still surprises me when girls open me, even though it happens several times every night.
Wing C says: "did you see that girl?! She was hot! She was hot! I mean, maybe if had something more interesting than 'where can I find some gum?' (Duuuuh).
Lol...11 pages of sets...and you still respond to approaches like a nooby virgin? WTF??? C'mon MANG!!!! Wake up and grow a pair already!!! :box:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know why I'm writing up a FR at 3 AM. Especially since the same recurring patterns are evident. I'll try to keep it concise.

Venue #1: Fraternity/Sorority Bar: Bleh.
It's been an appallingly long time since I was last out. I looked at my last field report and it's been nearly two months. I've been out here and there, but by and large have been in absentia from "the field," lol. So when I arrive at the first hangout to meet my wing, I'm feeling EXTREMELY out of place. We head over to another fraternity/sorority hotspot, just in time to see a drunk couple fighting in the middle of the street. Lovely. It's time to bail.

Venue #2: Downtown Hangout Bar/Girl Approach #1
This place downtown is a lot better. A lot more relaxed. A mix of students and local townies. I walk up to the bar, and immediately see one of the girls rubberneck over her girlfriend's shoulder to get a better look at me. I can hear them talking about me. I order a beer, and the girl who was looking is now tapping me on the shoulder. She introduces herself to me, saying I used to supervise her last year. I stare at her face, but I draw a blank.

This girl is pretty, in the way that young girls are always pretty. She's 4'11", has porcelain white skin, huge puppy dog brown eyes, a slim frame and sensual full red lips. She's got some crazy black and white and red get-up which is ridiculous in a fun way (her knee high tube socks are white and black striped horizontally, for example).

She keeps telling me over and over again she really liked working for me and what a great supervisor I was yada yada yada. I'm feeling VERY reserved, as I always have this "conflict of interest" anxiety even though she's no longer under my supervision. I ask her name, and we shake hands and she holds on for too long (she won't let go). Like I said, I'm feeling odd about our previous professional relationship, so I let the conversation wane, even though it's obvious she's into me and she would like things to progress.

Adding to the tension is her girlfriend who is staring daggers through me, as this young woman chats me up. I mention the staring to both of them and the starer busts out laughing.

I see this young woman on the street later and she passes me saying: "Byeeee, super..." (short for supervisor) with that same sensual, knowing smirk I see so often.

PS: I should note that my wing "W" opened a girl immediately who was standing next to me at the bar. I had been complaining to my wing about my recent weight gain of 5 lbs. "Does he look fat to you?" W asks the girl. "He looks fantastic," the girl says. That lifts my spirits right there. Way to go! W also does a great job forcing the girls to show their hand. He asks the short woman who opened me if they all think I (Adamm) am too fat (inside joke). The girl looks me up and down and says: "I think he looks fine," turning away in embarrassment, afraid to show her hand, thereby revealing her hand.

---

Venue #3: Another Downtown Hangout: Girl Approach #2:
We bounce to another venue, and it looks pretty good. Plenty of people, but it's not wall to wall. I mosey up to the bar again to order a soda. A tall-ish full figured gal moseys up beside me. Really pretty face, but she's about 20 lbs. overweight. She just stands there for a minute. She steals a glance at me over her shoulder, really fast. Then she opens me. "That guy is all over the place!" she says about one of the bartenders.

There's some tiny guy 120 lb. guy who has accompanied her. He leaves as soon as we start talking. But he comes back, plus another male friend in a minute. The other male friend places his arm in between me and the girl, trying to ****block. The little guy points some plastic object at my face. I smirk in disgust. "You're making him feel uncomfortable!" the girl protests.

The girl and I chit chat a bit, despite the ****blocking of her two male companions. They all leave, and I give up on the girl. What's the point. I didn't really want her anyway, but I felt I should've worked harder on her nonetheless.

---

Wing's Set
My wing "W" pulls me into his set. A short pretty gal, who he's been having fun dancing with. She's very drunk. I introduce myself to her and extend my hand. She holds my hand and won't let go, much like the first woman who approached me. She's leaning in now, rubbing against me, every time she says something to me, or I say something to her.

Here, I'm confused. W has no problem with me helping him to game a girl, so he doesn't need to be "isolated" with a girl. However, once I'm in, she's chosen me with her behavior. So I'm confused. The set technically belongs to him, but the girl's chosen me. This girl is accompanied by several chode men, who W befriends. The girl eventually leaves as neither W or I move on her aggressively, despite the IOI's.

---

Amazon Blonde AI:
One last girl of note. I walk off to the bathroom, past a 6" blonde dancing with some guy. I make eye contact with her, since she's pretty. She holds eye contact, big smile, then follows me with her eyes as I 'round the corner past her. This guy is dancing on her rear end, but I think about AMOG-ing him right there. I keep walking. I notice a few more girls staring at me at the bar too, but didn't make a move.

Lessons learned:

1. I completely respect the pickup arts now. Completely. It is NOT sleazy. It is about developing a connection. It gives people who want to meet each other an opportunity to do so in a way in which both a physical and emotional connection can happen. A lot of women want to meet me. Learning to create that connection is a beautlful, wonderful, spiritual thing. Anyone who says the pickup arts are sleazy is a freaking idiot.

2. I'm still being too cautious. I'm inventing a whole litany of reasons not to escalate, even when I'm given a clear green light, repeatedly, to do so. I've occasionally blamed my wings in the past, but it's on me. I take responsibility.

3. Girls Really Like Me. It doesn't matter which man they're with. That is no obstacle to them approaching me or AI-ing me in the most obvious manner.

4. I'm going to have to learn some AMOG game. Guys are seriously trying to ****block me. I can understand this, as their girls are willing to leave them at the drop of a hat as soon as they see me. But nonetheless, if the girls are choosing me so obviously, I have to learn this aspect of the game.

5. Minor weight fluctuations are not that important. I was about for about two and a half hours and was approached a couple of times and AI'ed very obviously by several others. Also, these women are approaching me immediately as I step to the bar. Again, this is the same pattern as before.

Party on, brothers. The Game is a Sweet Science indeed. I need to learn it.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
90 Second Makeout Close With Hot Blonde

Saturday:

So I finally got past the makeout sticking point. I was at a country/western hangout. My wing's friend opens two girls, a blonde and brunette by the door. My wing sees an opening, and tells me to wing his friend. Later, my wing's friend says: "dude, you came in at the PERFECT time! I was running out of things to say and you saved the conversation!"

When I come in, I say: "dude, I've been looking all over for you! I missed you!"
The girls jaws drop, and their eyes glaze over. I fill the vacuum and tell the brunette she looks like Brooke Hogan.

The blonde says: "Nooo! Don't say that!"
Me: "Well, you look like...."
Her: "Nooo. I'm totally unique."
I ask her why.
She says she's getting a graduate degree in forensics.
I tell her she's is awesome. I tell her she is a hot nerd. That we're both hot nerds and that's awesome.

She's been kinoing me, and now her body is pressed against mine. I hug her. We are nose to nose. I kiss her on the lips. I do it again. I tell her: "I want you to make out with me." We play tonsil hockey. I stop. We swap some more spit. I stop. I do it again.

Now, the brunette is actually outside the club. The blonde says she has to go. I tell her we are going to hang out again. I get her number, tell her to call herself and leave herself a message reminding herself of the hot guy at the club. I could have easily f-closed in retrospect. Tell her I was only in town for the night and come back to my hotel room and check out the view.

---

There's four other hired guns at this place who are feeling me. The first is a curly haired tall blonde. She immediately AI'ed me, smiling over her shoulder as soon as I came to the bar last weekend. The second is a voluptuous blonde. The third is a tall-ish brunette with a slammin' body. The fourth is a tall blonde.

I was nervous about gaming the curly haired blonde despite her obvious interest. She pouted and frowned when I said I was closing out (presumably leaving). She's cool. Very sweet. The tall brunette with slammin' body walked by me, then glared at me for no reason. The voluptuous blonde upstairs said her shoulders and back was sore when I talked to her. She was inviting me to massage her. The fourth gal is a tall blonde who I gamed but may have cooled off by asking about her girlfriend from another bar. Hot chicks get sad when hot guys talk to them about their girlfriends.

Hot Blonde Chick Approach
Edit: Oh man, I totally forgot about a chick approach that happened later that night. I was happy because I ran into a natural I hadn't seen in months. So we just hang out and catch up for a bit. During our conversation, a tall blonde woman walks behind me, puts both hands on my shoulders, stares at me, and looks at me from head to toe smiling, eyes wide. I thought nothing of it, thinking she was just being polite. My friend says she was hot for me since she a) eyed me up and down, b) touched me, c) smiled. It's nice to have a wingman serve as another set of eyes and ears on your behalf! Dude, this blonde was smokin'!

MILF! MILF! MILF!
Edit: I almost forgot this one. My wing and I are gaming two MILF's (just for fun). They were both drunk off their behinds. So I wing just for fun. I grab the behind of the MILF obstacle. I spank her hard a few times. She bends over and laughs. She starts to lean in and rubs her titties against me. She starts to talk into my ear to get me worked up. I decide to grab her titties and squeeze them since she's rubbing them against me. She laughs and giggles. I grab her titties some more. She laughs some more. She says I'm too young for her. Should I makeout with her? I kinda hesitate here. The two MILF's walk off.

---

Friday

I meet this girl from Montana. She actually looks quite a bit like Britney Spears, but a little older. I number close her, even after the male model bartender AMOG'ed me. I ask her what she thinks of me. She says: "you are very charismatic...and you are VERY direct." She had been eye ****ing me the entire night. I finally go up and use a direct opener: "if you look at me like that...you can TALK to me." I knew she was hot for me, since she continually took my hand and made sure I rubbed her boobies with my hand over and over. I should have made out with her, but chickened out. Not true on Saturday. My wing rates her a "9" and says he was jealous.

There was an extremely hot, slightly ditzy blonde who wanted me so bad it was crazy. I asked her for the location of a particular bar. She said she was going there. She stops, faces me, big smile, "doggy dinner bowls" me. I didn't follow up with her at that place, but did get the blonde's number.

---

Conclusion:

Very hot girls are inviting me to grope them. Every night. I can get a makeout in a couple minutes with a hot girl. I have literally every hot hired gun in a very popular venue hot for me. I play to win, not to lose.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Car Close Invitation

Wednesday night:

I ran into one or two situations in particular which I found interesting:

Situation #1:
I bounce to a club around midnight. There's a hot brunette (a little bit curvy but still hot) at the door. "She needs to go to her car to get her credit card," the bouncer tells me. "Why don't you go with her?" he suggests to me. I like this idea of being isolated with a hot brunette. I give her the crook of my arm. We walk and chat drunkenly.

Me: "I'm drunk, but you're sober."
Her: "No I'm not, I'm totally drunk." She grabs a pack of cigarettes from somewhere and gives them to me. She wants to hold hands now instead of going arm in arm.

We're at her car. She has her credit card.
Me: "Success!"
Her: "You're hot." She says. She's not facing me, and she barely whispers this so I can barely hear. She keeps fumbling around, although she has everything she needs.

We get back to the club, and she floats off into the crowd. I run into the heavy girl who invited us to go to this particular club. She asks me: "do you wanna go to the bathroom?" as I game her hot blonde girlfriend. "Why?" I ask her. She looks utterly baffled. "Why do you think?" she asks. "Why?" I repeat. She gives up at this point.

---

Situation #2:
This petite brunette cutie sidles up to me at the bar, looks at me and smiles. I order a drink. "You know, it's unlimited beer night tonight." She tells me it's all you can drink for $10. I chat with her, but she seems a little reserved. She walks up to the bar and stands right next to me at least three or four other occasions, but each time she is oddly reserved. I don't get this at all.

---

Conclusion:

The first situation presented a car close scenario. When she says "I'm hot" that's a strong SOI. Also, we're alone at her car. Also, she's fumbling around and stalling when she's already got her stuff in hand, waiting for me to take her. The thing is, this is a new situation for me, so I didn't think it could happen that fast, much less having the whole hookup set up by the doorman.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"She Has A Big Pvssy!"

5/06/07:

My wing suggested we all go to the local bar with all the hotties. (Not the most eloquent sentence I've ever written, but you get the point). I found the girls to be very, very receptive. I'll just write up a couple of interactions. I'm going to have to throw away the "indirect method" manual. It just doesn't work for me.

#1: Italian Hottie:
I'm pretty anxious at first, which seems to happen if I don't go out for a while. But, I start taking swigs from a beer, and my wing opens a set right away, and all of a sudden, my inhibitions drop immediately, lol. I see a brunette hottie walk by. "Hey, I know you!" I say, or something to that effect. She keeps walking but she is smiling flirtatiously over her shoulder as she walks by. I re-open her a minute later when she walks back in the opposite direction.

I tell her I know her, that she was mean to me the last time I talked to her, total b.s. She's tossing her head back laughing, mouth open, I can see the fillings in her back teeth. Eww. But she's hot. She moves closer. And closer. And closer. Now we are nose to nose. My hand finds her way to her breast, as she leans in. This seems to happen every night I go out. I keep yapping away, and after a few minutes, she leaves. She wanted me to make out with her. You would think that these girls would need more than thirty seconds of conversation before a makeout or putting their t**s on me, but that's not the case.

---

#2: Costa Rican Hottie:
I open a tall blonde girl making her way to the bar besides me. My wing games her too, but so what, there's three hot girls in the group so I don't feel needy. The hottest girl in the group, a brunette of average height, opens me as I talk to the blonde. There's a cute little Asian girl in the group too. The Costa Rican girl is behaving in the same way as the Italian gal. She's leaning in so much our faces are just a few inches apart and she is grinning broadly staring into my eyes. Anyway, like a knucklehead, I keep talking instead of making out with her, and she leaves, as did the Italian hottie.

The "Costa Rican" girl has no accent nor does she look hispanic really. Hot gal. Very hot.

---

#3: Unintentional Neg Goes Awry; Another Hot Brunette
I'm getting more and more drunk as the night goes on. I open a tall-ish thin, hot brunette with blue or green? eyes. I tell her her earrings are really, really big. They look so big that you could throw a football through them. At first, she's just staring and listening. THEN SHE GETS PISSED.

She says, as I re-open her later: "don't talk to me! You need to learn how to talk to girls! If you make fun of how a girl looks, then that's why you're going to go home alone EVERY NIGHT! What if I made fun of you, your glasses are on backwards! On the back of your bald head!"

I try to go into damage control mode. I tell her I like her, and that it was nice talking to her, getting ready to leave. But she's not through. She eyes me up and down: "I don't like how you look!" I'm trying to leave but there's a big crowd and all I can do is turn my back. She keeps talking to me, "don't talk to me! Just go away!"

I'm trying to leave, but I'm kind of stuck in the crowd. Crazy. I thought it was just a playful comment, but she just lost it.

---

#4 Last Call: "Big Pvssy"
"The bar is closed! Please move outside!" The bouncer gives me a gentle shove towards the door. Now I'm standing around on the street in front of the bar. I'm completely, absolutely drunk. I open a group of three girls. I ask them: "hey girls, let me ask you this. If I said your earrings were big, would you be offended?"

girl 1: "No way! She needs to chill!" (Or something along those lines). She produces earrings the size of hula hoops from her tiny purse. "She has a big pvssy!" she says about her girlfriend, who is standing right next to her.

Wing: "are these girls giving you trouble?"

girl 1: "He (Wolf) said she has a big pvssy!"

I don't know how to respond to this sh1t. The girls walk away a couple minutes later, as the conversation sputters to a halt.

LESSONS LEARNED:
1. indirect method is not well suited to my game. Indirect method dictates running 10-15 minutes of attraction material. Then 4-10 hours of comfort, with a kiss sometime in that period. These girls want to kiss within a minute, or within a minute or two. I think direct game is better suited to the types of interactions I always seem to have.

I have to be flexible. Different types of game are suited to different types of men.

2. Take it easy with the negs. Again, an indirect game issue. I didn't even think I negged her. I said her earrings were big. True, I did say they were big enough to throw a football through, but I thought it would just be a funny/cute comment, not something she would take personally. She went ballistic, saying she didn't like how I looked, and said I wouldn't get laid talking to girls like that. Strange conversation.

3. I didn't really know what to do with the "big pvssy" comment. Any suggestions on that?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Sometime in Mid June

OK, here's a proper field report...

I've been trying to nurture a relationship with a local wing, one of my few options for gaming around here. It turns out this guy is dealing with a serious substance abuse problem that is making his behavior very flaky. He's flaked on endless occasions, but feels he has the prerogative to criticize my game nonetheless. Unbelievable. He had proposed gaming at 930 PM, but we wind up rolling out at 1 AM. Just unbelievable. He asked me to help with his approach game, but he spends most of the night avoiding me and chatting up guy friends. I'm trying to get myself in an upbeat mood, but rolling with a flaky druggie is really dragging me down.

Chick Approach #1:
As soon as I enter the club, some hot blonde walks up to me. She is very drunk. She leans in, starts to babble something, and puts her arm around me to hug me. She's babbling, but it's really hard to hear her, and her speech is slowed and slurred ridiculously by her buzz. I decide to walk off. She's still talking to me, blah blah blah even as I walk off. I try to tip glasses to be diplomatic, but she's still talking to me!

Chick Approach #2:
Later in the night, I feel a hard thud, a palm falling abruptly on my shoulder. I can tell it's gonna be a big girl and that she's gonna be a big 'un. I turn around to see a brown haired girl with a cute face, but a thick body. I decide to let this fish back in the sea. She starts to wander off to do some dirty dancing for a bunch of guys lurking in the corner, walking from one guy to the next.

Gorgeous Blonde:

I tell my wing to go in and open, and much to my surprise, he does so. I open a gorgeous blonde standing nearby. She is thin, tall, blonde, demure, well spoken and absolutely gorgeous even without makeup. Perfect girlfriend material. I am going to ask her how she thinks my friend is doing with the girls he is talking to.

As soon as I open, she leans in, smiles, takes my hand, pulls it to her body, and hugs me. BUT, I see my wing has left his group after just a minute. So I say: "oh, I was going to ask you how well my friend was doing talking to those girls." long pause. But the girl bails me out. "OK, when your friend is talking to another group of people, you can come find me and ask me how he's doing."

Gorgeous Blonde Re-Opens Me:
I see her again, this time outside the club on the patio.
her: "heeey, I talked to you inside!" Her face lights up with a big, open mouthed smile and wide smiling eyes. I chat with her for a second, but I'm instantly distracted by her brunette friend, who is almost as hot, and wanted to make out with me a few weeks ago. She had been gyrating seductively, grinding to the music with her hands against the wall, shaking her ass. I try to convince her that I met her before, but she cannot seem to remember. She sees someone she knows and gives that person a hug. Now I've lost both girls.

I see the gorgeous blonde again. Some natural guy is cavemanning the **** out of her. Interestingly, the blonde has a forearm shiver up between her chest and his, preventing their bodies from touching while he cavemans. She is staring at me and smiling as I watch her. I smile back, as if it were an inside joke: "he's trying but he's not getting me, and you know it." I walk off after a bit, feeling let down watching the cavemanning.

A bunch of other girls are staring at me, in addition to the chick approaches and chick re-approaches.

Gorgeous Blonde's Hot Brunette Girlfriend:
At the end of the night, I drive off. The hot brunette I gamed is now being cavemanned by the same guy who had unsucccessfully cavemanned the hot blonde. Strangely, the hot brunette spots me in my car as I drive off, and continues to stare at me as this same guy continues to try to caveman her!

Conclusion:
A head dizzying array of opportunities, with my mood a little bit weighed down, despite my best efforts to ignore it, the **** game of my wing. Who knows what could've happened if I had started any earlier than 1 AM.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some Time In July Field Report

OK, here's a slightly longer write up on the breast laying/ass grabbing incident. I was at a country/western club a week or two ago (mid July). As soon as I enter, I decide to open a set asap, as my two wings are having some approach anxiety. There's a group of three women to my left. I opened just to get warmed up, so I was not really paying attention to what I was doing or what was going on. I am relying on my wing's third person observation to re-create what happened.

So I open the three girls. One is a younger, tall blonde with curves. The other two are older, probably late thirties early forties. According to my wing, what happened is that as soon as I opened, the younger blonde started walking toward me, and as soon as she did so, her girlfriends immediately stepped aside, recognizing that their girlfriend had made a choice. We chat for a couple minutes.

I talk to my wing for a minute, slightly oblivious to these IOI's. This tall blonde then re-approaches me. She walks by, stops, lays her breasts on top of me, stares into my eyes, smiles and grabs my ass. All at the same time. I yell at her: "hey did you just grab my ass?" At that point, the blonde returns and grabs my ass again. I figure this is just a warm up set, so I don't follow up. I don't really care.

My wing is absolutely astonished at what has just taken place. He recaps: "dude, that girl walked right towards you. Her friends just stepped aside."

me: "Yeah, sooooo..."

Wing: "that means she made her choice. And her girlfriends knew that."

me: "ok, soooo..."

Wing: And THEN she walked up and grabbed your ass.

me: "ok."

Wing: "And she laid her tits on top of you."

Wing: "And after you yelled out 'did you grab my ass' she walked back and grabbed your ass AGAIN."

Wing: "I (wing) didn't even exist. She put her tits on you, and grabbed your ass twice."

Wing is emphasizing his words, trying to make it clear how explicitly she was conveying her intentions. There is some disparity in terms of how strong these IOI's are. I consider it friendly fun flirtation. My wing considers these actions absolutely explicit, absolutely unambiguous signs that this girl wants to have sex with me.

---

Actually, the next friday I had another blonde act in a highly similar fashion. I talked to her, or she approached me first, I can't remember. Anyway, she begins rubbing her breasts against me and then gives me her "social card" inviting me out the next night. Now, she was not as pretty as the girl prior, but the dynamics were pretty much the same. There were a bunch of other girls staring, giving proximity, etc.

---

I don't understand why my wings can read women's intentions so much more clearly than I can.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Immediate Buying Temperature Game

Saturday: Immediate Buying Temperature Game

I went back to the same country/western club I've gone to previously, primarily at the beckoning of my wing. I like it too, but perhaps not quite as much as he does he he.

---

Chick Approach #1: Two Brunettes Invite Me Over:
I had gassed out by midnight the last few times out, so I'm cautious about expending a great deal of energy early in the night. Also, I start nursing some energy drinks throughout the night, which keeps me energized pretty much the entire night.

There are two brunettes who I've seen before at this club seated at an adjacent table. Wing 1 opens them. He's out quickly. Wing 2 goes in. He does even better. The girls are laughing out loud, very animated. Wing 1 goes back in. This time, he invites me in and Wing 2 over to the girl's table. I start gaming the hotter brunette. She's sh1t testing me about me throwing lines at her, that I give the same lines to every girl. I agree that I do, and she laughs out loud, tossing her head back. I'm in. Unfortunately, I try a little bit which I thought would be funny, simulating orgasm with a plastic penis from an adjacent bachelorette table. The girls find this over the top and excuse themselves from their own table!

It turns out that the hotter brunette asked Wing 1 to invite me and Wing 2 over to their table, so we could game them. I was "in," didn't even know it, and overgamed them as a result. Later, the hotter brunette is making out with some other guy on the dance floor.

---

Chick Approach #2: Hot Blonde Jumps Me Outside Bathroom Stall:

I'm getting more and more wasted, drinking a shot, then energy drinks and beer. My sets are sloppy and I don't really care. I go to the bathroom and just as soon as I step back outside, I see Wing 3 apparently engaged with two tall hot blondes. I'm happy for him and me. I say "hey!" to my wing and the group.

One of the two blondes immediately jumps on me in the hallway while I am still standing outside the bathroom door. She wraps her right arm around my waist, and grabs my right ass cheek with her left hand. She squeezes my right side buttocks over and over aggressively like Dee Brown pumping up his Reebok Pumps during the 1991 NBA Slam Dunk competition. Her forward momentum carries me back through the bathroom door. I jut out my right hand containing my drink to break my fall, and the entire glass shatters on the ground. The girl grabs me before I fall.

I tell the girl that she has to buy me a new drink (water). Much to my surprise, the girl is surprisingly coherent and lucid (I had assumed she had to be sloshed drunk). She now runs ****y/funny verbal game on me, saying I can put it on her tab, under the name "Sexy." I am taken aback. She has strong verbal game to back up her cavewomanning skills. Then she hugs me again and stares into my eyes. I'm completely confused by this girl. She has enough confidence to go into S1 after .5 seconds, but brings herself back to A2 to run verbal attraction dhv material (****y/funny), then precedes back to S1 (ass grabbing). I look away, just confused as can be. After a minute or so, she walks off. Her hot blonde girlfriend is just standing there, staring, enjoying the show the entire time, slack jawed, wide eyed.

---

Chick Approach #3: A Tall Hot Brunette:
I'm back at the bar some time later. I feel the thud of two heavy hands falling abruptly on each shoulder. I know it's a chick doing this, and it's a tall girl given the angle and weight of her hands. I see a very tall pretty brunette with drunk **** me eyes boring through my own as I turn around, startled. We are hugging now face to face. I ask her who she is, confused about how to proceed. She's says something along the lines of she likes me or thinks I'm hot. She says she's from Japan (she's caucasian) and it could never work out, or something.

My wing whispers "kiss close" over my shoulder. This girl's stance is unsteady. She is holding me and pushing me off at the same time. We hold each other for a while, then her girlfriend grabs her by the arm and pulls her off into the crowd.

There were some other situations.

Some older (late 20's/early 30's) brunette re-opens me at some point in the night. She walks up and gives me a sweaty hug off the dance floor, giving me a chance to game her. I don't really follow up as I don't find her that hot. One wing says: "dude! she is HOT! Go game her!" I take a look at the girl again. She is not hot. A 7? Sure. A 6? Possibly. We just have different standards.

Some brunette is eye fvcking me the entire night and keeps asking me to tip the girl of honor a dollar for a dance. I keep declining, dogmatically insisting on not paying. The guy who does "pay" a dollar dry humps the girl of honor for a couple songs. Drop the script.

---

Conclusion:

My conclusion is that this country/western joint is basically a wh0rehouse in all but name. And I like it. Sure, buying temperature pumps incredibly fast, but who's complaining? I just have to develop faster reflexes and beat these girls to the punch. The guys who are successful here kino right away. Arm around the lower waist. Grinding. Makeouts. Dry humping the girls in front of their bachelorette party girlfriends. It's fun. Verbal game is basically useless.

My professional situation is up in the air right now and this is a very large distraction in my game. I'm constantly worried about my future and this has detracted from my ability to have a good time in past recent weeks. Nonetheless, the female interest still seems pretty strong regardless.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meat Market Karaoke

I visited a karaoke bar this weekend on a friend's suggestion. I had some serious reservations as I had peeked in a while ago, and it seemed like big groups of friends, not really a game place. Turned out to be much better than I thought.

I start gaming this girl in her thirties. My wing seems to like her, so I get her warmed up for him. After a couple of minutes of chit chat, she buys me a drink, and then begins to kino me by "accidentally" rubbing her leg against mine repeatedly. I'm not really sold on her body type, so I let me wing game her.

---

"Wolf Meat Sandwich"

I game some blonde girl, cute with 15 extra lbs., a little later. Her brunette friend walks over to listen in on the conversation. There are two guys there, but they lean back, and don't interfere. Group hug, guys included so no one feels left out. Blondie asks my name. Then she says her name is Wolf, and calls herself "Big Bad Wolf" from then on. I take her name, just for ****s and giggles: "Kay."

The brunette is shaking it out on the dance floor. I check out the action. She smiles, and her eyes half close seductively. She points to me, and wiggles her finger inviting me in. We dance for a bit, she begins to grind her ass on my crotch. Her blonde friend comes in. "Woooo, it's an Wolf Meat Sandwich!" the brunette hollers.

The brunette girl keeps smiling and waving me to come in and dance with her every time she sees me looking at her. Shoulda made out with her when we were crotch to crotch on the dance floor and she was smiling and staring into my eyes. Duh!

---

"Amazon Blonde": Very Persistent:
I see some tall ass blonde girl with a baby girl face and banging body now. Like the brunette, she is very persistent. Not sure who she is choosing, me or my friend. She keeps looking over in the direction of me and my friend. There, she does it again. And again. She walks over from the side of the bar to stand directly in front of us. Her mouth is open, she is staring at my friend's face. Now, she is staring at my face. She walks off. Then she dances over towards us, this time with a girlfriend. Then, she dances over towards us alone. She points her butt directly in front of my crotch and shakes it suggestively, a few inches of front of my crotch.

My friend grabs her arm and they start dancing. For whatever reason, she walks off after a minute or two, grabs another guy (her guy friend?) and starts dancing with him. Set's over. Too bad this set didn't work out, as she had a very pretty, statuesque and thin brunette friend who was almost as hot.

---

Another Brunette Hottie:
A very pretty brunette girl with two guy friends wants to sing karaoke. She invites me to sing with her. She waves to me over to sing with her. "Come sing with us!" I agree. She grabs me in a headlock, nearly cutting off the blood to my brain. Sh1t, I better kino her. I put my hand around her waist and hold her for the duration of the song. I am really enjoying this, even though the song sucks ass, and goes on for infinity. Every time I think it's about to end, the monitor keeps printing out more lyrics! It's fun though, with her sweating titties pressed against my body. I should've pressed the issue further, but she was with a guy friend, and assumed it was a boyfriend. I leave this place a little later. The blood returns to my head and I regain consciousness.

---

Girl From Work: Another Option:

Another friend has brought a girlfriend from work out. Big girl, but seems friendly enough. She's kinoing all the guys in our groups massively, hugs, arms around everything. Someone could've pulled her easily, but none of us are really interested in her in that way.

Lesson learned:
Expect the night to go well. I was expecting a slow night where girls would be reserved and wanting to only hang out with friends. It turned out to be a major, blatant meat market with girl after girl offering herself up for the taking, and I just let the sh1t go...

You know, I can understand fishing and throwing your catch back in to save the environment, but you can eat these girls without any such reservation, so happy hunting to all the anglers out there!

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPac, what town of oregon are you living in? I'm moving there soon and your thread is starting to worry me since I use a direct style. I ask girls out a minute and sometimes less after meeting them. This is going to kill me I might be girless for a long time if what you are describing is true (PUA tactics not working in small towns).

btw, anyone in this thread at Eugene?

Playboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't have time to read this whole thread but I live in a small town right now and I definately can relate with what you guys are finding.

I find that the girls do appreciate friendlyness and social people, (I live in the Northeast) but that I do see that common theme of the fancy stuff not going over well. I think in a small town all that stuff just comes off very try hard as compared to a big city where people find novelty to be refreshing.

I am glad I read this as i am going to calibrate to a more down to earth approach because of this.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's been many months since I've been out and about in the nightscene. Finally decided to get back and strut my stuff. Didn't do much cold approaching, but had the opportunity to run a variation on social circle game...

2/15/08:
Every time I've gone out in the past year with a friend who has a girlfriend, the girlfriend has made moves on me. Same thing happened just this Friday night.

So I'm hanging with this dude at a hoppin' club, he's married but in an open relationship (both parties). His wife is "in the know" about the game and throws a barrage of pua terminology at me. She's got about 8 of her girlfriends in tow and wants us to dance with them to demonstrate that we are "pre-selected". I'm a little apprehensive. I haven't been out in several months, and it feels like my first night out ever.

I spit a little ****y/funny game for practice, and ask her if my ass if fat.
"I've seen better," she says.

She comes back 'round and says: "there's a rumor going around about you!" pointing to her girlfriends.
I'm confused since I've never met her prior to this night and barely spoken with her.
"What?!?" I ask.

She comes back later and clarifies: "...rumor is, you're a manhor!"
I'm like "What?!?"
Then she smacks me hard on the back of the head.
"So what does that mean when I smack him in the head?" she asks her husband.
"It means you're attracted to him!"
His wife freezes, jaw open.

The husband grabs the wife's hand, walks off, and I don't see them again the entire night. Pickup is painful, dude. Wear a helmet.

Wolf

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're talkin about a little. I live in a town 138000 people strong, but familiarity begins to work against you when you've been going at it for a few months. Although, it's a college town, so fresh students come in yearly, which is nice. I remember reading Paul Janka's e-book about the benefits of his living in NY, the anonymity, the pedestrian lifestyle (MY town is a bicycling lifestyle which ain't all that bad), the 10+ million people to blend in with, crash and burn with, and never be seen again. I wish I had that luxury of Nextability. If you f up where I'm at, being a smaller town, people might notice, and this "gossip" might ruin your chances with certain sections or clubs within the town. I've laid low for the winter months, though people still go out in 9 degree weather at night.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the link to the story WC referred to:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/pacificnw/2005/0213/cover.html

PS: After a long obsession with pickup, I'm trying to get back on track with the other areas of my life which are even more important...

WestCoaster said:
...as a life-long Northwesterner, I'll give you some tips ... at least for the small towns. People are very friendly, polite, they'll open doors for you 50 feet away. When it comes to getting to know them on a personal level, it's a very icy cold place. There was a story in the Seattle Times on this called "Seattle Ice" on how people don't date, mingle, or hang out. I still live in the NW just because I have friends and family here and enjoy the scenery, but people-wise it's very tough. People are surface-friendly.

Good luck!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
small town sarging tip

A freaky bi chick I know uses this one to pick up girls.

In my town, there are only two tattoo and piercing studios. One of them does about 3/4 of the business in town; the owner's name is "Jack." So any time that I see a girl with a piercing or tattoo, I simply say, "I like your tattoo. Did Jack do it?"

Right away, this says a lot to a girl. You notice things about her. You have a common interest. You probably know people that she would like to know. You are not creepily hitting on her without giving her something to talk about. And it gets you talking.

IcedRa

Reaction score
Northwest Woes

What's up everyone, I just moved to Corvallis (small college town in Oregon) and as you were, baffled at the pompous personalities here. I have read most of this thread.. and totally agree with you, it's funny the way you put it. "People are very friendly, polite, they'll open doors for you 50 feet away. When it comes to getting to know them on a personal level, it's a very icy cold place."

I have found this to ring very true, but I am up for the challenge!

Oh and is this thread still alive?

Voyager75024

Reaction score
Chicken Wings

Hey, Wolf,
This reply is probably really late, but I really like your post and had some feedback I though you might like.. this is from your Oct 05 Chicken Wings FR..

About me, I've been traveling all over the country for business and I've been trying to fit one type of Sarging into big, small, and medium towns and your posts have confirmed for me that one size does not really fit all. It has been hard for me to figure out what I am doing right and wrong becase I have gotten so many varied reactions from the same methods.

I really appreciate your posts and the hard work you are doing scouting this stuff out for all of us (most of America) who don't live in large cities..

Anyway, that being said.. my contribution here is two things..

1) Logistics.. this was the post where the girl invited you to another club and your wings ****blocked you by not agreeing to go...

I know what its like to be in a city far from home and that feeling of not wanting to be stranded, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

First off, your wings shouldnt have blocked you like that, so you had every right to say, "ok, I'm leaving you guys here.. I'll give you a call later to come pick you up." Then you could've gone with her, probably got laid, then had an excuse to not stay the night cuz you had to pick up your wings. Or maybe if you wanted to stay, you could've convinced her to let your wings crash on her couch. Remember "bros before hos" is a pact, not a one-way obligation. If they break it first, you really owe them nothing.

Also, you really would not have been leaving those guys if you went with her. You offered them to come with you. They were the ones who wanted to stay. They are adults (hopefully) and if they wanted to stay they could make their own choice. They also had your cell phone and could have called you if they needed a ride home. Truthfully, you let them AMOG you. If you just left, they either would have come with you or found their own way home.

But you are the kind of guy who wouldnt leave someone, even if they deserved it, so let me help you with this situation. Remmeber if a girl goes with you, she leaves her friends, often leaves herself dependent on you to get her home or even a place to sleep. If a girl can do that, so can you.

First, always have enough money on you for a hotel and/or a taxi home. You should have that anyway if you are traveling to a city 2 hours away. It's just good judgement.

In this situation, you had a few options. You could have told the wings to take a cab and meet you at the other place. Or given them the keys and told them to pick you up later, then asked to ride with the girl to the other club. This would definitely work in your favor because now she would feel responsible for you and at the end of the night you could have parlayed that into her making an offer to let you stay at her place cuz you were stranded. (It works because she already wanted you and it is a way for her to invite you home without being slutty. I have been in that sit before, it works). If she didnt bite, then you could call the guys and have them come get you at the other club (they would have to because you could report the car stolen.. lol) Worst case, she says no, wings are drunk or already heading home, and you have to get a cab back to the first club and get your wings to bring you the keys.

I dont think you mentioned in the post how hot the girl was, so it would have been up to you to see if the lay was worth the logistics, but this is a classic case of logistics issues.

I have to ask a question here, too.. if you read this reply.. :) Do you have logistics set up if you get a f*** close? If this city is 2 hours away, do you have a place to go if you cant get to her place? I could never pull off a bathroom stall hookup, but I have done cars and just outside the club stuff, but that is not very reliable, so do you have $$ for a hotel on you if your place to crash falls through? Have you figured what happens to your wings if you (or any of you) hook up?

I'm not knocking you, but just mentioning a couple things I noticed. If you get yourself thinking about logistics for a close, and make concrete plans to arrange logistics for a close, it will get you in a close, score, win frame of mind, which may help you getpast some of your closing blocks.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[There is a clear pattern here: I can't find a wing who can help me. If I can, they're so good already, they don't need a wing in the first place.]

---------------------------------------------------------------

Something on a positive note.. remember that although good PUAs have no problem running solo, a good wing is always an asset and even the best PUAs have no problem with making things easier on them, so there's no reason a good PUA would not want a good wing. Some PUAs prefer to roll solo because they just like it better but that's them.

As for beginner or AFC wings, everybody has to start somewhere and taking new wings out and breaking them in requires a lot of patience but has the benefit of building more talented wings and also is our contribution back to the community. That being said, no golfer would improve his game if he always golfed with guys who shot 15 strokes higher than him. So sometimes you have to take a break from mentoring to develop yourself.

Remember, you are your number one responsibility. Good luck and great posts!!

--V

Voyager75024

Reaction score
Late reply.. :)

Hey, Wolf, this is from your oct 29, 2006 post...

--------------------------------------------------------

[Now that I live in Oregon (population 88% white), as opposed to socal (majority minority), I am having to confront my paranoia over white racism. I have SEVERELY overestimated the role this plays in everyday life.

Here's my realization. I am being WAY too paranoid about white racism. The PRIMARY dynamic here was of a young girl becoming sexually excited by a man taking off an article of clothing. ]

---------------------------------------------------------

You had a major realization there and that's one I hadn't thought of. Unfortunately, many minorities feel that racism is a major issue in America. A lot of that is reinforced because the media constantly bombards us with the message of a racist white America. Although that is not really the truth, it sells papers, and, more important, advances certain political agendas.

Truthfully, most white people are not racist. There is a small minority that are, but the majority are not. In my many experiences around the country the majority of racists I encountered were minorities themselves. I understand that they may feel oppressed or have other reasons valid to them for their feelings, but the reality still remains.

As you can see, racial issues do not really cross my mind. I feel anybody can achieve anything as long as they are willing to take responsibility (not blame others) and work hard (do the hard work required to succeed). I see you as a person who has all the ingredients for success so I did not immediately see race as an issue for you, but I can understand where the media and political agendas (and possibly those in your community) may have put that in your brain.

Next time you find yourself having a racist thought, I want you to think of some things that should change your perspective...

1) What happens when a black man walks into a club, even in central Oregon and attempts to meet women? He may not get interest from the women but that would be about it.
Now what happens when a white man walks into a predominately black club and tries to pick up a black girl? Go with a couple of white guys and see.

2) 600,000 mostly white Americans died in a was to free blacks from slavery because they were thought by many whites to be perfectly capable free men.

3) Who gave the black people the right to vote? There were no black people voting at that time right? so who supported them? in a time when white racism was supposedly rampant.

4) Affirmative action.. Do you think the black people had enough votes to pass affirmative action themselves? There were white people who actively voted for legislation that would lose themselves jobs. Do you think legislation to ensure a adequate percentage of white jobs would have a lot of black/ minority supporters?

5) We have a black President... by a landslide.. enuf said...

These are just some very obvious examples. Just like there was some terrible programming from the women's movement there are many other movements who have implanted terrible bad ideas in our heads.

I truly think that is the massive racism agenda had not been so prevalent, there would be hundreds of thousands of minorities who would not have been programmed to see themselves as persecuted like you were and would have been much more successful in life (in all areas)

I'm glad you had that realization and can move on. Keep up the good work.

--V