Small Town Sarging

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
potential doesn't pay for the groceries...

I really think I do need to seek counseling on this. At first, I thought it would be embarrassing to talk to someone I don't know about these issues, but better a trained professional than a friend or family member who I could not trust with confidentiality, much less sound feedback, or even a willingness to listen. I believe the condition is called "sexual phobia." I'm sure it's not discussed very often as people probably don't want to discuss something like this openly.

I've already admitted to a couple of people that I'm inexperienced and they've broken confidence, which I didn't appreciate. But then again their blabbing probably wasn't surprising either.

---

This gets me down sometimes. Better preparation, counseling, and just continued practice is necessary. I feel like Phil Mickelson sometimes: I have all the potential in the world, with the whole world watching, but I have yet to win a major. I hope my gallery doesn't start pelting me with slurpee cups (don't get any ideas).

Until next weekend,

Wolf

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf, buddy, you don't need counseling. What you need is to get laid. That alone will do wonders for your confidence. A lot of the guys on this site were in your shoes at one point in time.

There's two parts to the equation here. One is fixing your beliefs in yourself. Your confidence in your ability to sexually escalate with a chick is largely related to your beliefs in yourself. Are you afraid she'll notice that you're inexperienced with women? You need to act like you've dated dozens of women, even if that's not the case. She'll never know the difference.

The other part is making a plan to get laid. Once you're interacting with a woman, if you aren't taking her home that night, you actually need to call her and go out with her. You have to isolate her. Have fun with her. Build a connection. Touch her. Build sexual tension. Etc.

So let me ask you... in your own interest, and in the interest of us posters who take the time to read and/or respond to your progress, sometime over the next two weeks will you take one of the girls you've approached out on a date? How 'bout that chick that grabbed your crank. Why not ask her first? She seems interested. I know you have other numbers from all your approaching. All I'm asking for is that if we're going to read and help you out here with feedback, that you show a little accountability for taking the next steps. Is that fair?

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Redpill,

Thanks for the kick in the pants. I just called back the girls who are on my phone. I have an outrageously long list of pua's and rafc's on my phone list, and just a handful of chick numbers. This is really ridiculous.

I practiced my phone game and called every number and either spoke to the girls (3 live) and left messages with the others. I have to get more comfortable calling these chicks. Actually, late night early in the week is a pretty good time to call as most are home and just chillin' out. I just tried to develop some rapport with these chicks. Nothing heavy.

More to work on tomorrow. Probably call all the chicks again in a day or two. Also, do some daytime cold approaches which I have really been shying away from recently.

Later,

Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you are calling them on the phone, make sure you find out your week points and fix them before calling the next one.

i am actually one of those who dont like the whole, get in the public toilet and do the nasty.
you can always suggest to go to your/her place. i wonder what the other guys in the forum would say about that.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex phobia? Basically, you figure you might not get it up when the time comes, right? And then she'll be frustrated, and likely never give you another chance? And it'll be really embarassing?

Eh, happens to us all. Especially to me, when I had a coke problem. Just tell her your too drunk (or did too much coke) sleep with her, and bang 'er with morning wood. It's not a big deal to girls who have much interest.

My experience overwhelmingly says: Good sex doesn't make a girl interested. High interest makes the sex good!

Or you might have to see a prostitute. (Oh, and cut the whackin' down to once a week, tops.)
~Phyzzle

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, sexual phobia?

Get this book:
ESO: Extended Sexual Orgasm

Take a little detour in your "development" at this point and get some different knowledge/empowerment. I guarantee after you read that book, and witness your diabolical newly found skills in action, the confidence in just knowing you have "the midas touch" will make you stand 3 feet taller.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday: More Confusion

I arrive at TR at around 11 PM. My wings K, B and a new guy S, are all co-promoters at TR now. I'm excited to hear about this. This will certainly give all three massive social proof. I'm supposed to get involved if I want to at some point. Couldn't hurt I guess.

INDIAN GIRL: TREADING WATER:
I kino the Indian girl a bit more, giving her a hug and kiss on the cheek. She grabs my hand as I put it around her waist and butt, however. We fluff a bit. I'm certain I'm out with her. I game the *****y bartender chick. I order a beer from her. I turn my back on her. She reaches out, and grabs my elbow:

BARTENDER CHICK:
her: "tell me something about yourself."
me: "I told you, I'm very sensitive."
her: "you already used that line before! ha ha ha!"
me: "oh yeah! Wait, and I'm..."
her: "I know, you're shy, and very quiet! I've heard that before."
me: "but I am shy!"
her: "no you're not!" This girl is laughing out loud, big smile, seems to be having a really good time teasing me.
her: "you only have one line!"
me: "wait a second, I have at least five."
her: she starts laughing out loud some more.
me: "I like you, I'm interested in you. That's why I use these lines. Don't you get it?"
her: "well, I think you've made that pretty clear." She seems to study my reaction at this point.
I'm exhausted from arguing with this girl and turn my back.

My wing J tells me under his breath: "she digs you." I ask him and another pua about their observations outside on the patio after we leave the bar:

me: "why are you guys able to see the attraction whereas I can't?"
V: when you (speaking in the generic sense) are in set, you can't see the forest for the trees..."
J: "if she weren't interested, she'd do this (J turns his back on me).
me: "oooooh, I get it."
A: Yeah, if she didn't like you, she'd be like "yeah...(A turns his back). If she keeps talking to you, that means she's interested."

---

I go back and game this girl.

me: "are you a good cook?"
her: "yeah."
me: "what are you good at cooking?"
her: "everything."

me: "are you rich?"
her: "no."
me: "do you hate me or something?"
her: "no, I'm just tired. I started working at 12 noon and I don't finish until 2 AM"
me: "wow, that is a long time."
her: nods.

me: so who are you? what are you all about?
her: who are you?!
me: what do you want to know, specifically?
her: anything.
me: well be more specific.
her: you can tell me anything.
me: well, you told me you wanted me to tell yo about yourself.
her: (pauses). No I didn't (she did, but she's retreating now).
me: well what makes you stand out.
her: I don't have to justify myself to you.

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. She's a tough nut to crack.

Oddly, I see her talking with some guy, confessing everything to him, leaning in, and such.

her: "I don't trust that guy... blah blah blah. He's always....blah blah blah.
She's referring to S, one of the new promoters.

I AMOG the guy, simply by yelling at the two of them. She's back at it, cackling, laughing, eyes half closed, just having fun whenever I say something to her.

Near the end of the night, she asks:
her: are you ready to close out your tab?
me: no, not yet....if I close it out, I won't have an excuse to talk to you anymore.
her: (looks at me, then looks down): you can still talk to me after you close your tab...." she looks a little sad now, eyes downcast. Weird. I don't get this girl.

---

CONCLUSION:

At least I attempted A3. I made it halfway through, but she put up her shield halfway through. According to my wings she clearly "digs" me. All I can see is a girl arguing with me, putting up her shield, yelling at me, negging me. She's just really belligerent. But she's also laughing out loud, re-initiating conversation with me, and such. It doesn't seem like the right time to even number close or even time bridge her. These chicks are weird man. I just don't get what I'm doing right or wrong.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ass Fondle, Eye Fvck, No Closes

Sat. July 15th. Day Game and Night Game.

NORDSTROM GAME: ASS FONDLE AND EYE FVCK

Ass Fondle:
3 PM. I'm still smarting from the "your ass is flat" comment I received last weekend. I'm determined to find a pair of jeans or two which highlight my assets. I believe I've found two pair and take them in for alterations.

I enter the dressing room at Nordstrom looking for a tailor, hoping to see the beautiful blonde in her early twenties there. I change and as soon as I emerge, I see someone who I take to be the tailor on duty. She's a petite dirty blonde in her late twenties. My wing rates her as about a 7.5.

her: "hiiiiii!" she has a big smile on her face, her eyes are wide and her mouth is open wide. "I like your shirt!"

I get on the pedestal and have her evaluate the fit of my jeans. I also ask for her feedback on the style of the jeans and my shirt.

her: "I like it!"

I go back in the dressing room and try on a second pair.

her: "I like it!"

I can see her reflection from the three way mirror. Her face is flushed red, her eyes are riveted on my rear end and her face is frozen in a big stupid grin.

me: "what do you think about the pockets?" The jeans pockets have flaps on the rear.

her: "I like it!" She then reaches out and presses a couple fingers against the pocket poking and pinching gently for a second. I completely ignore it.

her: "ooh! I touched your butt!"

me: I turn around slowly. Here we go again. "I hope your blushing!"

her: "I am, and I never blush!" She is blushing. Her face has been beet red for a long time; about as long as she's been staring at my ass from behind.

I look down and see a nice sparkling diamond on her wedding ring finger as I speak to her.

me: "well, your the tailor..."

A salesman is situated behind the two of us watching all of this and her interjects:

him: "oh, she's not the tailor, she just works here."

In other words, the girl has no idea what she's doing but has enjoyed the opportunity to fondle and ogle a store customer. Hell, I guess I invited her to. I go out to the main shopping area and ask women at random asking them if they like my jeans with flaps on the rear pockets. 5 against and 1 for (the salesgirl), so I decide to return the jeans. I'm such an attention *****. The salesgirl heads out, same stupid grin on her face to watch the proceedings. My confidence in the ability of my rear end to attract girls is restored.

---

Eye Fvck/****block:
I walk out of the store, but just before I leave, I catch the eye of a very pretty, innocent looking blonde girl. She's about 5' 8", thin, maybe 20 years old and strikingly pretty. Maybe an 8 or 8.5. She catches my eyes and stares and smiles. I have to move in. My wing sees all this go down, and I turn to him and I see him walk away with a huge grin on his face.

I start talking to her about her blouse, which she is trying on. She is very happy to be speaking to me. Her eyes are half closed with a big grin on her face. We fluff about what where she's from, what she's doing this summer, blah blah blah. As I continue talking with her, she seems to lose her enthusiasm. She looks off to the side. Then she stares off to the side. After a couple minutes, a middle aged woman walks over to her, looks at her and walks off and the girl follows. It has to be her mom. She walks off hastily, saying goodbye. Again, a fun interaction and terrific ego validation but no close. Have to give this chick credit for eye ****ing me while shopping with her mom.

---

NIGHT GAME: PLENTY OF GIRLS ATTRACTED, BUT NO HOOKS, EXCEPT ONE.

I head to a martini loung around 11 PM or so. This venue is strange, because the assessment of portland night game by my natural wing B is being borne out all too clearly tonight. He says Oregon only has so many attractive people, and the martini lounge offers strong evidence to support this claim. I open up a blonde/brunette two set outside. I'm hoping they're 7's. The blonde's about a 6, the brunette maybe a 5.5. I fluff for a bit, but the whole conversation seems a bit flat so I head inside.

---

First Blonde:
Inside, I see the usual AI's. One blonde girl standing directly in front of me, back to me, stares over her shoulder wide eyed at me, locks eyes, then turns back around. It was real easy to spot, so I move in. This blonde has a strikingly pretty face, with baby fat cheeks, perfect white teeth and nice eyes. She is about 15-20 lbs. heavier than ideal, but is prettier than most girls in this room.

I tap her on the shoulder. I tell her a story about myself. I tell her I'm like fireworks on the fourth of july. I explode and make a big loud noise (I slap my hands together loudly), then dissipate and disappear. I ask her if it's better to live life as a loud, beautiful, short lived firecracker or as a slow burning fire. I cut her off and ask her if it's possible to have the best of both worlds.

This girl and I stare into each other's eyes the whole time we're talking. Very intense. The girl's group is ready to leave. I try to number close: "give me your number, we have so much more to talk about." She says she has a boyfriend. I try again, and say I'm not trying to get her boyfriend's number but hers. She says he's at a concert and she's just out to be with the girls. She leaves. No dice.

---

Second Blonde:
I open up another set: a 3 set with a guy, a redhead (5) and a blonde (7). I tap a redhead's shoulder seated at a table on my right. The redhead, about a '5' seems very receptive. My target is her blonde 7 friend seated at the same table. I take a seat at their table. I tell the redhead she looks like the readhead on sex and the city (she doesn't look anything like her except for having red hair). She laughs and seems to enjoy the attention. I talk to the blonde a bit too. She seems to be a lot less animated. No laughing, no smile unlike her redheaded friend. She's with her brother and co-worker and she's moving to seattle in a month. I keep talking to the blonde, but still, no smiling and no touching on her part. The group eventually says they're leaving to another bar after about 10 minutes. I don't feel like the blonde was receptive enough to close.

---

4 Chicks Stare At Me While I Game:
My wing tells me that four girls took an especial interest in us. This included the blonde who AI'ed me and her friend. Apparently the blonde's friend began asking my wing about where I got my clothes and began eyeing me up and down. I wasn't privy to the conversation so I don't know. There were also two brunettes in their thirties seated behind me who were watching me as I gamed both sets and seemed to watch me intently. Again, my back was to them so I had no idea.

---

WING'S GIRLFRIEND WHISPERS IN MY EAR AND KISSES ME ON HER WAY OUT

I'm pretty dejected by my performance at the martine lounge. I head out to a warehouse party for an hour. Wing V is there with one of his girlfriends. This girlfriend, if I'm not mistaken, has been attracted to me from day one. The first time I met her, she remarked how well dressed we were. The second time I saw her, she hugged me when seeing me. Tonight she leaves by kissing and whispering in my ear.

Tonight, she greets me with a bug hug, as usual. She also begins talking to me and ignoring everyone when I arrive. V becomes a bit concerned, staring at me, and cuts off our conversation.

Later in the night, when V leaves, his girlfriend trails behind, whispers in my ear and kisses me on my ear, whispering something which I can't remember.

Coincidentally, on Friday, V brought his second girlfriend. Wing K gamed her and asked her what she thought of me. Her response: "oh he's cuuute." Oddly, this girl would not look at me nor shake my hand when I extended it to her as V was introducing us that night.

I have no intention on moving in on my wing's girls but it just goes to show: the pretty girls who I have an opportunity to close are ALL in relationships. All of them. It really presents an odd situation for me.

CONCLUSION:

I'm given two sets with two pretty blondes in the day, but don't close either. The first girl's married, the other is with her mom, who effectively acts as a ****block. I open two sets at night, and "hook" (I think) the first blonde, but can't hook the second. The second blonde just did not warm up to me. It was not a "hot" set in terms of her giving me immediately recognizable IOI's, or unmistakeably sexual kino. It's getting really frustrating.

Lesson learned: I am confused. I learned that I am confused. I thought I ran pretty solid game on the first blonde at night. I did qualify her a bit if I recall, although I don't remember the exact question/s I asked her. But I still could not close. She has a boyfriend, sure, but still. I'm confused.

Wolf

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More On Saturday...

I just remembered, I was in a second store on Saturday, shopping for jeans. There was a saleslady there who also happened to take an especial interest in me. She was helping me pick out a jacket and drops in a classic pickup line: "are you going out tonight?" as I try on a jacket. Now, she's not model gorgeous, but she's really sweet, and pretty. I just let it drop. I tell her I'm headed to a warehouse party. I just leave it at that. Could've invited her straight away. Completely forgot about her until just now. Coulda time bridged her.

It's very odd. When I'm out in the field, it seems like very few chicks are interested in me. That just happens to be my subjective sense at that time. When I write up my FR's, it seems like, in retrospect, there were plenty of girls who were dropping very blatant signs begging me to close them. This is a strange dichotomy, which I cannot explain.

Adamm

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
are you crazy, she is a bartender she knows all the tricks inthe book.
i could see the mystery method from a mile on that girl. i bet she could too.
you should have made her beg for your attention some how... there were some moments you lost control.

btw, get online.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf,

Please bro, no more Mystery Method. No more A3, no more sets, wings, amog, number closes, - no more seduction terminology. Your mechanical approach to the game, without having any sense for the sexual undercurrents around you, is KILLING you. And it's killing me to read about all your blown opportunities with interested females. If only you'd assume they're attracted to you, instead of assuming they aren't.

You ever see the movie The 40 Year-Old Virgin? Dude you sound exactly like the Steve Carrell character in that movie. I'm not trying to make you feel bad, honestly man. You're trying. But damn, what do we have to do to get you to start vibing sexually?

Wolf, you just need to let go of your inhibitions toward sex and go for it. I don't know how else to put it. Do you ever feel horned up? Do you ever feel that male aggression? Do you ever see a female bending over and instantly have this urge that makes you think "man I just want to go over there and TAKE that and make it mine." You should. It's normal, it's healthy. If not we need to start there. Based on everything you've written here, I really think you not being in tune with sexuality is the real issue you ought to be addressing. Not your approaches, lines, game, etc. No amount of going out and "sarging" will fix that. You have to fix it yourself, inside your mind.

If you don't want help from us on this, that's fine. If you'd prefer that we just give a few encouraging words after reading about your roadblocks each week, we'll continue to do that. But is that really solving anything? For your own sake, at least consider dropping all the PUA methodology until you heighten your sensory perception of sexuality, and get in touch with your natural masculinity.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple Things

Redpill, I understand how you might think that way, but there are a few things you might not be aware of that would inhibit anyone, not just one person in particular:

One thing I've noticed is that when I talk to chicks, everyone nearby seems to stop what they are doing and start watching me instead. I've had five or six guys at a time literally stand over my shoulder and watch and listen to my every move while I pickup. It gets really eery. Another time, I had a table of 8 people I didn't know do the same thing. Only they were imitating my gestures and using that as their discussion. Another time, a table of five. Last night, I had two chicks watching my every move. Plus two or three more guys watching. So, five people watching everything. It's really odd.

I've had people tell me they were amazed and wanted me to videotape my conversations. This is really odd for me, but I guess I'll have to get used to it.

Second, Oregon is a confusing place. A lot of the people here are really repressed sexually. I think I pick up on that and can't tell whether these people are coming or going. A girl may seem frightened of me one day, then really sexually receptive the next time. Very bizarre.

So there's a lot of things going on here besides me that are leading to the types of hiccups you are reading about. I'll get it eventually, but my timing and my understanding of the way people operate is not fully there yet.

This is a very new, odd environment for me still and I'm still getting used to it. Interesting take though, but until you've walked a mile in my unique shoes...

Wolf

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
One thing I've noticed is that when I talk to chicks, everyone nearby seems to stop what they are doing and start watching me instead. I've had five or six guys at a time literally stand over my shoulder and watch and listen to my every move while I pickup. It gets really eery. Another time, I had a table of 8 people I didn't know do the same thing. Only they were imitating my gestures and using that as their discussion. Another time, a table of five. Last night, I had two chicks watching my every move. Plus two or three more guys watching. So, five people watching everything. It's really odd.
This is a by-product of your un-sexual manner. I can say that when I speak with a woman, her and I are the only two things in the bar. There could be 6 guys standing behind me with guns to my head and I wouldn't even know. How can I acheive this level of intense focus? Sex. I can't take my eyes of the women I'm interacting with because it is hot to see them getting worked up in my presence. I can't help but to imagine the women I'm talking to arching their backs in my bed later... and I'm positive that it reads on my face.

How is she reacting to me? Does she look comfortable talking to me? Yes? Then, time for some kino. Did she like it? Yes? Then, time for more kino. How does it affect our conversation? ... wow, this chick has some long hair... I bet it will look super-hot spilling across her back when we do it doggy... I'll have to remember to pull her hair... Still talking about neutral stuff? Yes? Then, time for some sexual talk. Does she get nervous? No? Is her friend into the conversation? Yes? Time for some advanced kino - maybe some light kino for her friend as a bonus. Is she still with it? No? Time to walk off and talk to someone else for a while and leave her at a high point.... come back later with a kino re-open. Is she with it again? Yes? Then, what are these two doing after this?

RedPill, myself, and I'm sure a lot of other guys here will agree that logically, when you are doing these approaches, women blow you out because they can tell that the interaction isn't going anywhere. Sure, you'll approach and have their initial attraction and attention, but since it doesn't appear to be moving along or progressing, they cut you off because you are wrecking their chances of getting laid that night. They are out to get laid, and, since you are blah, blah, blah-ing in their faces, guys that might want to screw them won't approach - and they blow you out. They can see that you are a "cold fish" and the interaction is just a conversation and not sexual. "This guy's friendly and hot, but he must not be interested in me. I'm enjoying the conversation, but I really want to get laid tonight - I better get rid of this guy."

For god sakes, NPW, get sexual.
Smell their breath. Feel their warmth. Notice how smooth their skin is. When you lock eyes and stop talking, is it uncomfortable? It shouldn't be. She want's you to pull her hair and spank her azz later.

Your approaches lack sensation: cold, calculating. Read back and notice how few times you've mentioned anything like "her shirt felt damp from sweat" or "someone walked by and the breeze they created blew her scent my way: she smelled miraculous". YOU NEED TO TAP INTO YOUR DESIRE!

The whole world dissapears when you notice her moistening her lips with her tongue. If you ever see it, slam on the brakes with the jibber-jabber (mid-sentance if need be) and lean in to whisper in her ear with your hand softly on the other side of her face: "Did you just lick your lips at me?", "Let's go make out.", "I don't like public displays of effection, but..." "*sniff, sniff*... between the way you smell and you licking your lips... mmm, super-yummy. Why are we still here?"

Examples of sexual escalation:

Her: "ooh! I touched your butt!"
You: "No, you touched my jeans. Come in the changing room with me if you want to touch my butt."

-- Or --

Her: "ooh! I touched your butt!"
You: "oop! Now, see, fair is fair, come here." *grab her butt*

Another example:

I go back and game this girl.

me: "are you a good cook?"
her: "yeah."
me: "what are you good at cooking?"
her: "everything."

me: "are you rich?"
her: "no."

GOOD SO FAR, BUT NOW, INSTEAD OF THIS...
me: "do you hate me or something?"
her: "no, I'm just tired. I started working at 12 noon and I don't finish until 2 AM"
(blah blah blah... you didn't need to ask this; you should've been assuming the sale, and the rest of this convo wasn't going anywhere.)

THIS...
You: spit or swallow?
Her: swallow.
You: on top, or, on the bottom?
Her: bottom.
You: fast and hard, or, slow and soft?
Her: slow and soft.
You: out to get something to eat afterwards, or, straight home?
Her: straight home.
You: my home, or yours?
Her: (should laugh) "mine."
You: THEN something to eat, or straight to bed?
Her: straight to bed.
You: Ok, I guess we can go straight to bed if you want, naughty girl. I was hoping you would make us something to eat first seeing as how you are such a good cook.

Even if nothing happens from that, she'll still imagine it. After work, at her house alone, she'll imagine it again. Fingering herself in bed later, she'll imagine you there - as will the other 4 chicks you interacted with that day.

NorPacWolf said:
This is a very new, odd environment for me still and I'm still getting used to it. Interesting take though, but until you've walked a mile in my unique shoes...
RedPill is from an even smaller town then where you are from. I live in an even smaller town than him. Your shoes aren't all that unique. Quit :cry: about how hard you have it. Shed the negativity. Yes, yes, you can say it's easy for me and others to KBJ you some advice. That's true, but the point is that you are great at the approach, and yet you are still stuck on it as if it needs more work. It doesn't. You're a pro. You approach a lot, demonstrate excellent convo skills, and even have others adimiring and jealous of your skills: fools mocking you in a bar is jealousy - you are a smooth operator and those jackazzes are just like the fools around the edge of the dancefloor making fun of those actually dancing.

You have far more targets than RedPill or I do. You have several wings. Stop going about everything as if it's "Mission: Impossible". You have it fairly easy, and, you are excellent at approaching. For crying out loud, you are actually worried about your azz?
:box:

Now, do you want to get sex? Then, since you are a pro, get sex. It's that easy. When you accomplish one goal, you set new ones. Set your new goal at sex.

Go back and read your first posts. You were worried about social interaction in this new place. Now, people want to video tape you. I would say: "mission accomplished", wouldn't you? Time for new goals, NPW.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine,

This is one of the most inspired, thoughtful replies I have received. I will take it to heart.

To everyone who has posted a reply, my sincere gratitude.

Wolf

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just agreeing with RedPill and expanding on his point. I wish I had a couple grand laying around so RedPill and I could fly out and hit up one of your venues with some authority. Could you imagine? It would be like kids in a candy store.

Your butt would be sore from all the :kick: and you'd have a headache from all the :rockon:

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FR: Shy Chicks..Aaargh!!!

Two More Posts today...

I. Chick At Clothing Store:

Like many of you, I run day game whenever I have a chance. I've recently been trying to pick up this very pretty blonde at a discount clothing store. She really caught my eye: beautiful face, nice thin body and excellent fashion sense (of course). Probably one of her best features are her beautiful small red lips....but on to my approach.

The first time I saw her, I was very indirect. I ask her for help picking out colors and sizes with some sandals. My body language is designed to convey sexual intent however: strong eye contact when I talk to her, and I believe she picks up on this. I try chit chatting with her for a bit as she helps me. She seems fairly reserved. She stares back, and answers my question, looking at me in with a quizzical expression on her face.

I see her again about a week later in the store, this time in the dressing room. I don't see or hear anyone else there. She sees me, her eyes get very wide and dilate, and her mouth opens wide. She stops frozen in her tracks and stares. Of course, I have no idea what she is thinking at the time, but she looks like she has just seen a ghost. She looks terrified, with the classic "deer caught in the headlights" look.

I take this to mean she is frightened of me, or doesn't like me, or something. I don't say anything to her. She leads to my dressing room.
"Thank you," she says.

---

On Thurs. afternoon last week, I see her again, this time in the parking lot of a shopping mall. She is talking loudly, animatedly on a cell phone. The sun's in my eyes, but I see her right away.

me: "hey, I recognize you!"
her: her body language is much, much better this time. She has a big smile, and her eyes are half closed, in that coy flirtatious manner I've seen so frequently. I can't quite hear what she is saying.

me: "huh? Whadja say?"
her: "I said...I remember you, you're the flip flop guy!" Still grinning ear to ear, will cell phone still glued to her ear.

Her comfort level has obviously increased tremendously.

Now, based upon the first couple of interactions, I'm really confused. I'm not confused about her seeming a bit reserved the first time I talk to her, that's normal. But the second and third strike me as confusing.

Why would she look at me as if she were frightened on the second occasion? I didn't do anything besides ask for her help locating sizes and items and that's her job. Why the sudden thaw and flirtatious behavior the third time I saw her?

I see her again inside the mall now, we make eye contact and I let her pass. Will she be friendly or be frightened of me. I'm not used to these skittish girls now that I live in Oregon. Southern california girls were much more comfortable with their sexuality.

II. Conclusion:
I deal with the deer caught in the headlights look" *a lot* up here. The odd thing is, when I see it, I can't differentiate between sexual arousal/anxiety and just plain fear. Obviously, I don't do anything to frighten these girls (unless asking for help with sandals is frightening), so it must be sexual arousal/anxiety. I'll just assume attraction. Forget about the speculation.

Wolf

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Why would she look at me as if she were frightened on the second occasion? I didn't do anything besides ask for her help locating sizes and items and that's her job. Why the sudden thaw and flirtatious behavior the third time I saw her?
What you are seeing now is what YOU used to look like. You are recognizing that she is nervous because she is attracted to you. You are so un-nervous that you recognize her doing this:

"OMG! There is that hot guy from last Tuesday! Does he remember me? I hope I smell okay. Oh gosh! He's looking over here! I'm so scared! I think he's here for me and not clothes! Oh man, I'm sooo nervous! What do I say!"

Yep. You've arrived. Would you have ever seen this stuff previously? She's not scared, she's anxious! Knock the bottom out of it! She DID pick up on the EC, she DID pick up on the body language... now she's attracted and is freaked out because she wants you and can't figure it out! You're out of her league and she's scared of fuxing it up!

:cheer:

Insta-date in the parking lot! Get up there and start PULLING!!!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
I'm just agreeing with RedPill and expanding on his point. I wish I had a couple grand laying around so RedPill and I could fly out and hit up one of your venues with some authority. Could you imagine? It would be like kids in a candy store.

Your butt would be sore from all the :kick: and you'd have a headache from all the :rockon:
:rockon: Hell yeah dude, the northwest would get DESTROYED!

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fri. July 21/Sat. July 22

While I have been asked politely by several posters on this board and others not to post another FR until I have a LR, I'm going to post an entry anyway. I think the advice given and certainly the intent, is sound; i.e., don't overanalyze.

Whether it's by dint of sheer stubbornness or habit, however, I don't feel like things make as much sense without a report of some kind. Like last time, I want to offer a summary of my general impressions before I write up any details of approaches. I'm certainly not asking for sympathy; instead, I'm using this journal as a sounding board. It's more for my own reflection and learning process, but if you get anything at all out of it, more power to you.

A. Chick Approaches
1. As you know, I've been reporting that I have been approached by chicks with much more frequency in the past couple of months than ever before. While I would like to believe that it's solely my sheer irresistible sexiness at work here, I must admit that at least at TR (formerly hired gun heaven), other guys get approached as well. In fact, one of the least successful pua's I've ever met, a very kind warm gentleman in his mid fifties was approached this past Friday. Now, this lady was probably a '3' at best but he was approached. Also, I saw at least two other guys I know who were approached. Again, the girls approaching were neither in the cute nor hot range, but they did take the initiative to approach. Therefore, I must conclude at least part of the chick approach phenomenon is due to the venue(s) in question. Of course, I have been approached at most other venues I've been to, but TR seems to be a place where girls are especially likely to approach guys and I've been at TR once a weekend the past month.

B. Stuck At A2
I've been told I'm pretty good at opening and I am absolutely certain I am good or very good at generating attraction. The thing is, I am so high energy and my voice so loud when I open and begin the initial vibe, I have a tough time making a smooth transition to A3 and especially to comfort, where a more "natural" or intimate vibe is called for. The entertainer is forced to become a little more domesticated and refined; this is difficult for me since I have so much experience opening and attracting and so little with comfort.

I'm afraid I'll lose the girl's interest if I become more mellow in A3 and beyond, and also I'm really inexperienced bouncing girls, isolating and kissing them.

C. The 'Logical' Problem

My track record of blown opportunities, which I believe may be unparalleled, is a bit of a downer. The feeling of melancholy, while slight, does generate a modest but noticeable amount of self doubt prior to my entering a venue. Even before I step through a door I'm thinking: 'maybe all that past attraction was a fluke. Maybe the several hundreds of girls you attracted this past year are suddenly going to dry up...' It's a very weird mindset to have.

It's like this-- most people think: 'if the sun rises and sets every day and night, then the sun will most certainly rise the next morning. My mindset in pickup seems to be: "I attracted hundreds of girls in the past, and I've attracted at least one girl and closer to a dozen or more each weekend, but I don't know if I will this weekend.'

It's amazing to me. The past track record, every affirmation possible (compliments from girls and guys, patrons gawking, staff gawking, jealous male haters, chicks chasing me, chicks fondling and molesting in the most unlikely places, 9's and 10's staring at me, a wall of guys hovering over my trying to pickup pickup tips), despite all this, it hasn't sunk in yet. Every new peacock item, the increased experience, the refinement of my skills in attraction, additional knowledge, harder body, nicer smile, regardless of all this, I have yet to internalize the mindset of "I'm hot". Even as I write, I'm trying to talk myself into believing what is logical and obvious to even the most hardheaded and dullest of observers.

Here's an example of how thickheaded I can be sometimes. I was gaming a couple chicks and told them: "you know, that section of the bar (pointing directly in front of me) is a 'magical' section of the bar." I then dhv'ed telling them about two girls who had come on to me by rubbing my manhood, the other by saying she'd lick my ass. The girls tried to correct me saying I was cute. That being cute caused this reaction. I insisted it was the 'magic' section of the bar at work. I said it in jest of course, but some part of my mind was still in denial.

Just this past weekend, I encountered at least 12 to 14 girls who were attracted to me. I'm sure any experienced pua could have at least number closed at least half of them. And perhaps made out with two or three of them. Two of them seemed primed and ready for anything. That is, they stood uncomfortably close to me, face to face, eyes dilating, initiating kino and not making any attempt to refuse any attempt to escalate on my part. One was a lovely tall brunette with blue eyes, the other a tall tan blonde with green eyes and nice curves. The brunette stepped up to me, was face to face with me, her eyes staring, her mouth open in an expectant smile. You get the picture. And I didn't escalate. The doubt is still there. The fear of rejection is still there.

D. Timing

One thing that throws me off, perhaps as much as anything else, is the enormous variation in how long it takes for different girls to "warm up" or heat up and get ready for a sexual encounter. Sometimes, the girls are ready right away. When I say right away, I mean right away. As in, as soon as I walk in the door.

Other girls need to see me twice before they become receptive. Others need to see me three times. Others four times. Some need to see me on multiple occasions and on different days. Others are fine with me closing them the same day, as long as they've seen me twice that same day. Some girls are outrageously forward. Others stop dead in their tracks and freeze up with anxiety when they see me.

In socal, I knew IMMEDIATELY whether I had a chance to close a girl or not. You could see the initial animalistic stare. Or you could see the girl plotting out a gameplan in her mind just an instant after you speak to her. The pickup was part and parcel of the culture of southern cali. But the pac northwest is different.

Just think about it, at least a dozen girls were attracted to me. As in I received IOI's from a dozen girls. I won't bother to document them in detail, as they look just like the IOI's from girls I've received in the past. And not a single number to show for it.

E. The Solution
I am going to tell my wing to force me to open. I want him (or her) to force me to stay in set until the girl blows me out or until I close. I have to open and stay in for as long as conceivably possible. I need some sort of external push and monitor.

Or, I am going to have to sarge solo. This is completely practicable in the larger venues. I've done it before and it sharpened my skills. This way, I wouldn't be able to cling to my wing like Linus to his blanket, and I couldn't blame a nonexistent wing for amogging me.

(Hungry Like) The Wolf

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey,

sounds like a plan, do or die. if you have the time, go online.