Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Situation

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all 3rd date - back to my house after park walk - lots of touching, grabbing etc her saying can’t believe I’ve met you - had to log on for some work - kept coming over getting close - I picked her up, lifted her onto sofa then getting heavy - had to go back to work. Cooled a bit but then raised comfort levels - warming up again but then a work emergency distracting me for 20 mins. - moment gone said she wanted to go home (twice) - didn’t press so gave her lift to station Text today with shared reference - got a laugh but decline dinner invite . - said we’ll meet again in 3 weeks after her finals - leave for a few days and then say let’ go somewhere to take mind off studies for an afternoon?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's three dates in and she's using her mouth to say "I can't believe I've met you" instead of using it to gag herself with ****, it's not a good sign.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- said we’ll meet again in 3 weeks after her finals -
No woman who is serious postpones for 3 weeks due to final exams. Also, you're 48. I would think most women you'd date would be past undergraduate and graduate school.

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman who is serious postpones for 3 weeks due to final exams. Also, you're 48. I would think most women you'd date would be past undergraduate and graduate school.
Hey SW15 - she’s actually 38 - exams finish 12th June I think. 2nd date she told me how stressed she was (sleepness nights) - that and switch from very on to cooling down due to my work distraction not great indicators - will suggest a de-stress massage next week and then pass if not positive response

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SW15 - she’s actually 38 - exams finish 12th June I think. 2nd date she told me how stressed she was (sleepness nights) - that and switch from very on to cooling down due to my work distraction not great indicators - will suggest a de-stress massage next week and then pass if not positive response
The massage is a good idea. I'd pitch it as a non-sensual massage (which you can always escalate) to see where she's at.

Women who lurch between hot and cold extremes are annoying AF imo.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you schedule a date when you had to be involved with work?

Really bad move OP.

A guy who is obsessed with work is a turnoff
Can't speak for the OP but sounds like he has an on-call type of job

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should have fvcked her for 10 mins then gone back to work, why didn’t you smash?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its somewhat understandable if you have an on call job.

With women, you do need to strike while the iron is hot. The window often times is much smaller than you think to make things happen.

You should never assume that there will be an opportunity.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With a new girl I really believe you get ONE chance and if you **** up that one chance its very hard to circle back unless her interst is stupid high. I can count like 20 women I should of banged that had high interest and that interest fell off a cliff when I didn't strike. Girls do not like feeling rejected. (Hence why they don't approach men).

That's why you have to bang them good or they forget about you.

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score
With a new girl I really believe you get ONE chance and if you **** up that one chance its very hard to circle back unless her interst is stupid high. I can count like 20 women I should of banged that had high interest and that interest fell off a cliff when I didn't strike. Girls do not like feeling rejected. (Hence why they don't approach men).

fair comment, although in this instance it’s interaction interrupted rather than not striking - lesson learned about talking past ‚The ’is better go home comment’ - i Feel The interest is still high enough to heat up again

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all 3rd date - back to my house after park walk - lots of touching, grabbing etc her saying can’t believe I’ve met you - had to log on for some work - kept coming over getting close - I picked her up, lifted her onto sofa then getting heavy - had to go back to work. Cooled a bit but then raised comfort levels - warming up again but then a work emergency distracting me for 20 mins. - moment gone said she wanted to go home (twice) - didn’t press so gave her lift to station Text today with shared reference - got a laugh but decline dinner invite . - said we’ll meet again in 3 weeks after her finals - leave for a few days and then say let’ go somewhere to take mind off studies for an afternoon?
I think the problem here is -

Elliot

Don Juan
Reaction score

She got back in touch a few months later and weve just spent a month together in Thailand and Vietnam ‘catching up’

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Another prime example of a situation where its not even worth thinking or talking about.. because nothing really happened. theres no reason to analyze or overanalyze.. you met a chick you like, you know you can bang, right now things are keeping both you distracted for a bit.. its cool, no biggie.

never overcomplicate things

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Elliot,
".... just spent a month together in Thailand and Vietnam ‘catching up’ "Mate that's like taking a Ham Sandwich to a Wedding.