Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side b*tch game.. for the experienced, accomplished men ..

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has to be negotiated past her entire lifetime of social conditioning. That’s like scaling a mountain…
Changing the terms mid relationship is extremely hard for sure. Im talking about right from the start

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Changing the terms mid relationship is extremely hard for sure. Im talking about right from the start
I don’t trust any woman is truly alright with open relationships. I don’t believe it is a question of when to being it up; rather that most women to an extent will accept sharing a high value guy if the power/SMV difference between them is significant enough (they have no choice).

The erroneous assumption is that women gain power in long term relationships. I’d argue that the opposite is true from an SMV standpoint the older they are. (A 45 year old man with baggage is higher SMV than a 45 year old woman with baggage).

Re: the interview @stringpuller it was cringeworthy for the most part. However, when Robert K finds his nuts he is in a far better place than his ex wife will be.

Reaction score
A rule of thumb men should go by is this.
If you find a pattern of "can we have sex tonight" and her no longer initiating or I have a headache.
You need a new girl because you are months if not years behind her hypergamous filter. Meaning she is already filtering you.

If you get starved of sex from a chic and you get caught. Tell her the fcking truth.

"If you didnt stop fcking me I guess we would be in a different situation ya stupid kunt" yes it felt great too"

Even that is TOO close to negotiating with her. Its true.
Actions are the verbs women hear the loudest.
it is extremely negative to try and turn every post to “your girl is cheating on you” or HYPERGAMY

Reaction score
Your opinion bro. Look around you at the reality of whats going on.
I dont think its negative at all. Women are being women and the market is what it is.
If you enjoy being put in a womens frame and being controlled by "A" vagina. Keep on chuggin then brotha.

What is truthfully negative is you not having the balls to tell your LTR you like and are having side puzz. That my friend is scarcity and a neediness you wont cure.

Im working so I have to edit.
Jake so lets get this strait. You are saying you wouldnt cheat or not be honest if your girl had the standards you desire? Correct?
While telling me that its overly negative to post about women being deceptive.

Come now Jake you can't have it both ways. What are you afraid of? Losing both?
Why not have standards for yourself like being direct? Honest.
Maybe if you did your LTR would adopt those standards?
But hey its your world bro.

My LTR knows I like women and I dont hide that fact. If she doesn't like it she can leave and go restrict someone else's life through the puzzy control while she gets plowed at work by a co worker.
I told you AFCs before own your dik, your desire and your sexuality. Do not apologize for it. Own it and be confident with it.
nah I’m good mane

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t trust any woman is truly alright with open relationships
Why does this matter? She is either in, or she is out. If she initially is in and for some reason later she decides that isnt for her, so what? Replace her with another one, or keep seeing the other ones you are already seeing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does this matter? She is either in, or she is out. If she initially is in and for some reason later she decides that isnt for her, so what? Replace her with another one, or keep seeing the other ones you are already seeing.
So what?

I am pragmatic. Not all of us look at women as disposable toilets. There is a level of prestige that comes with being a family man as opposed to a 60 year old creep. Can’t just “spin plates” until death.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brollin
I dont believe what he said. Ive seen far too much of the above Iron rule in my life to think other wise.
If a guy wants new puzzy and she is not hip with it.
Either he gives up his desire and becomes beta by a 1000 cuts to that 1 vagina. (Which given enough time she will grow bored with the guys dik)
Which the idea is denied by some but the biggest thing that is not tolerated by a women is boredom. Cardinal sin of womaneze

Or he lets her walk and then finds another girl that is
A. New for a cycle
B. Into sharing

Im suspect most wont be able to bust the reigns of oneitis and the Venus fly Snatch to get it.
yes i tend to agree with this

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brollin
I dont believe what he said. Ive seen far too much of the above Iron rule in my life to think other wise.
Either he gives up his desire and becomes beta by a 1000 cuts to that 1 vagina. (Which given enough time she will grow bored with the guys dik)
Which the idea is denied by some but the biggest thing that is not tolerated by a women is boredom. Cardinal sin of womaneze

A. New for a cycle
B. Into sharing

Im suspect most wont be able to bust the reigns of oneitis and the Venus fly Snatch to get it.
Taking the red pill shvt too far. This is a thread about side bvtches and you’re repeating the same plate spinning talking points

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women think like this fruitbat. They are brutal with there sexual agency. They absolutely can make herself feel fine for some reason after banging.

Not entirely true. They only Branch swing when their guy stops leading, being a simp and then gets butthurt about her getting a text from Matt from accounting. Then and there is were the branching starts.
A women can and will fck a sexually dominate alpha if plausible deniability is there.
Not true. She told me Matt from accounting is just a friend, and the massive Chad who just left to fix the bedroom light just needed my wife to help, hence the banging and groaning.

the guy was so happy with the help he even patted me on the head as he walked out.What a great guy.

anyway, I’m off to do the washing. He left his adhesive all over the bedding unfortunately. And some of it got on my wife. She’s having a shower after I clean it.

so you’re talking rubbish, as usual.

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brollin

A. New for a cycle
B. Into sharing

1.Why should the woman get bored if her man is being faithful to her and not smashing other girls?

2. If her man is smashing other girls behind her back, she'd most certainly get pissed and do something mad! And relationships crashes

In a relationship if you start having sides , your GF will find out.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I'd respect a woman's intuition a bit more. They just seem to know, and they are quite good at masking their suspicion.

How I got caught was she broke the passcode to my phone and found videos that I'd recorded of myself having sex with another woman. It was red-handed. We stayed together for another year after that but it was a slow-death of the relationship. Once trust is gone relationships tend to fizzle out.
It's not that hard to have two versions of apps, even messaging apps like whatsapp allow this. I have entire albums of photos hidden thanks to this.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two options (short of just being upfront about it, which more women are open to than we think):

-One, straight up, guaranteed ONS. Like on a holiday / trip out of town with your friends. No communication before or after. Job done.
-Have a very casual side dish, again who lives out of town, or at very least, doesn't know here you live and doesn't go where you and your gf go, EVER. Maybe a younger woman or free spirit type, who isn't looking for anything serious. Strap up.

For me, the social logistics for more than one at a time are too difficult to manage in the long term. And women work out what's going on in the end if there's something going on for more than a few weeks. The subtlest changes won't go unnoticed. The odd one night is the preferred option in that sense.
My last two GFs I met basically at the same time, and had short term 'exclusive' relationships with each one after the other, which sort of overlapped, twice (long and convoluted story).
However, one time early on, one of them phoned me on a Sunday morning when I was in bed with the other.... Nothing came of it, but an amateur move on my part. Phone should just be on complete silence, excommunicado at times like that. Getting rid of all lock screen noti's is also a good idea.

Anyway, there's just too much potential for hassle and drama, so I tend to stick simply to exclusive or not nowadays. And without taking the moral high ground, as the saying goes, we don't know what we've got til it's gone. Be smart and be careful.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I've met a few guys who had harems. In each case, almost all of the girls were either average or slightly above average. These were good looking guys I suppose but not remarkably so.

Their ego was invested in dating multiple girls, but all it resulted in was mediocre quality. Instead of filet mignon or dining at a 5 star 7 days a week, they got the carl's jr budget menu 4 or 5 days a week.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met a few guys who had harems. In each case, almost all of the girls were either average or slightly above average. These were good looking guys I suppose but not remarkably so.

Their ego was invested in dating multiple girls, but all it resulted in was mediocre quality. Instead of filet mignon or dining at a 5 star 7 days a week, they got the carl's jr budget menu 4 or 5 days a week.
One of my old boys in the pub says, why have a burger in the bar when you've got steak at home.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score

Nothing wrong with Carl's Jr.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "perfect calibration" in an LTR is a pipedream. It can't be maintained forever. For the perfect calibration to take place then you must remain detached from her and not develop feelings for her. In this scenario (which I've been in many times) you're just stuck with an annoying b!tch who is desperate for you, but you feel nothing for her. Yes, you get a Love Slave who does anything for you, but you must also remain detached and this just means you have an annoying, love sick Girl who is following you around everywhere like a baby duckling following its mother.

This is initially satisfying because you have a slave, but it gets boring and you start to desire new women.

You end up resenting your love slave because you start to realise that this silly girl is only "hooked" on you because you're cold to her.
That's my situation

Jinlong

Reaction score
Do not judge.

You have gone through the motions, been at this game for years and finally found a good, healthy LTR.
But once in a while you crave another woman, yet at the same time have no interest in leaving your LTR.

How would you go about it, how are the rules different? How would you maneuver around bedding an occasional stray if you and your girl live together, or are so close that “pop ups” are now acceptable?

and I don’t wanna hear “don’t do it”, “a man keeps his word” or none of that white knight, Disney movie Prince Charming bs.
Sorry OP I think most of the posters didn't get the levels to this **** memo.

Attachments