Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side b*tch game.. for the experienced, accomplished men ..

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't you just tell your girlfriend this stuff? I mean, why do random guys on the internet get to know this stuff, but you guys' girlfriends don't haha. I've never been in a relationship, but intuitively I feel that even having to hide this to "make it work" or whatever doesn't make sense. If you tell her then either you'll work forth a solution or it'll end somehow... both of those seem better to me than hiding things from each other just to maintain a purgatory of a relationship.
I have told this to my GF. I didn't want to act like I didnt desire other Women sexually. We had a talk about it.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know 4 men personally who refuse to be exclusive. Three of these are in multi year LTRs and of those 3 one is married. They have an open marriage now but have been married almost 30 years. Theirs is a wack lifestyle to most other people. Then there are swingers and I know several couples who do that. The two unmarried men in LTRs both have live-in GFs who know about their occasional side dalliances but are OK with it. All 3 men are otherwise devoted partners and the women know this and the men love them.

The 4th man is a very close friend who is wild and refuses to settle into complete monogamy. He’s upfront about his lifestyle very early on so he’s selecting for women who will go along with his preferences and transparency. If the women drop off once they realize they can’t lock him down? Fine. Next.

Most men are not IDGAF enough to be this brutally honest about who they are. Therefore they are forever hiding an important part of who they are in addition to deceiving women who love and care for the men they *think* they know. It’s shjtty to discover after investing years into loving someone that they are not as advertised. That’s far more hurtful than being upfront from the jump.
My wife and I used to swing with other couples. She doesn't play anymore but I still do, mostly MFM with couples. We have a sort of open relationship. The key is honesty.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife and I used to swing with other couples. She doesn't play anymore but I still do, mostly MFM with couples. We have a sort of open relationship. The key is honesty.
MFM with couples? A couple is a man and a woman. So your wife just takes on husband's and you do nothing?

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MFM with couples? A couple is a man and a woman. So your wife just takes on husband's and you do nothing?
No, I do threesomes with other couples. My wife does me. She climbs me like a tree at the thought of me with another woman.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you dont live with another woman, how serious is that relationship indeed? I mean, both can roam around and pretty much do what they want.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, "interested" women will rarely, if ever, ask, because they do NOT want to know.
One of my main plates has found long hair that didnt belong to her in my clothes and made some light remarks about it, and I just brushed it off as well. How do you handle situations like this one?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I do threesomes with other couples. My wife does me. She climbs me like a tree at the thought of me with another woman.
Cuckquean?

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you should not have a LTR!

Just date 2 girls and sleep with them and never get serious that way you are not doing the dirty on either as they know it is not a relationship.

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm about to step into this game i think. Being seeing a chick for about 5 months or so now. But i live alone and she lives alone about 10 minutes away. I just want to start exploring other women having been in a miserable LTR a while back. I have always been dead set against cheating but something has clicked in my brain and i want to do this. I've had one date and nothing happened and I'm about to see another girl on Saturday. Any advice guys?

john1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm about to step into this game i think. Being seeing a chick for about 5 months or so now. But i live alone and she lives alone about 10 minutes away. I just want to start exploring other women having been in a miserable LTR a while back. I have always been dead set against cheating but something has clicked in my brain and i want to do this. I've had one date and nothing happened and I'm about to see another girl on Saturday. Any advice guys?
My advice is that if you are in a relationship , don't cheat. Just be single and date as many girls as you want.

Sleeping with more than two women is bloody hard work! Some women can sense if you are ****ing other girls, they have their ways to find out.

Always remember their names and backstory, so don't mix it up as you will get found out! Watch out for their perfume, lipstick. Those are giveaways.

Your GF or Wife will start to suspect you, she will usually find out eventually.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm about to step into this game i think.

Any advice guys?
Ok Judgements aside.

Having multiple plates can basically be similar to what OP is saying.

- Make sure you meet up somewhere far from your LTR(20+ min is safe)
- Make sure you have additional clothes in your car(women can smell other women on you or their hair sticks to you)
- Make sure you're always wearing cologne or body spray and keep one in your car(masks other women's scent/perfume)
- Make sure you keep some breath strips in your carr(especially if you like eating pvssy. LOL)
- Make sure you use alternate number like Google Voice(turn off the notifications though)
- Make sure you have portable 12v Vacuum and also lint roller for your clothes(women's hairs sticks everywhere)
- If you have a beard, make sure you wash it good before returning or seeing the next one.(Lot of smells and fluids can get trapped in there)
- Always meet at her place when possible. (minimizes any evidence)
- Get used to taking showers afterwards. (Just tell your other girl that you are OCD about staying clean)
- Don't be on social media(facial recognition/tagging)
- Do not take selfies with the other girl(facial recognition/tagging/evidence)
- Always have backup condoms stashed in a secret place in your car(that way your main doesn't keep track of your condom inventory)
- Be congruent with your behavior. Often times guys that have done something wrong or feel guilty end up being overly nice and cheery to their main. Women definitely pickup on this and get suspicious
- Learn to have excuses/stories that tie into something that really happened. It's easier that way to remember your lies.
For example: Excuse: "I can't stay that long tomorrow as I have to go to a buddy's birthday party" Reality: You are going to celebrate your main's birthday. This is similar enough to easily remember though for future reference.
Once you get sloppy, you're gonna get caught and it's game over. If you're not a details oriented ocd type person, you've already lost and will eventually get caught. Just a FYI

TheProspect

Reaction score
My advice is that if you are in a relationship , don't cheat. Just be single and date as many girls as you want.
Such advice won't be followed. Similar advice in this thread is beating a dead horse.

What @cola, @Max Baker, and others have already done is either accepted the moral implications of their desire, or totally don't care, and want to do what they want to do. You don't have to agree with them.

@cola isn't seeking feedback on the ethics of his choices, rather he's more interest on getting input on how he could fulfil his desire to have his cake and eat it too.

Y'all in the "Don't cheat" and "Real men this, real man that" crowd are just pushing your morals onto the OP. While I personally believe morals are subjective for the most part, I concede that most people would align in camps that wouldn't encourage OP's desires. But he doesn't care.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just have multiple open relationships, that way you get all the sex and affection that guys usually desire

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some guys want to get caught. the thrill of getting away with it is part of their fun....

Max Baker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've set the ground rules from the start with my girl. Not living together, and we see each other 3 to 4 times a week. When she does pop in its only usually for half an hour. I've told her that some weekends I'll be doing stuff with my mates etc. She's cool with that. Sometimes she's got stuff on too. I've come out of two toxic relationships in a row totaling 11 years combined. And as i said earlier i know its technically wrong to be seeing and banging side chicks, i also feel i owe it to myself to get the best possible girl for me. I will be careful because not living with a chick makes it a hell of a lot easier. There's nothing of hers at my place and i won't be allowing a side chick to leave anything either. I'll be mentioning going to her house instead.
Edit. I'll also add she doesn't know any of my mates or has met my family at this stage.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've set the ground rules from the start with my girl. Not living together, and we see each other 3 to 4 times a week. When she does pop in its only usually for half an hour. I've told her that some weekends I'll be doing stuff with my mates etc. She's cool with that. Sometimes she's got stuff on too. I've come out of two toxic relationships in a row totaling 11 years combined. And as i said earlier i know its technically wrong to be seeing and banging side chicks, i also feel i owe it to myself to get the best possible girl for me. I will be careful because not living with a chick makes it a hell of a lot easier. There's nothing of hers at my place and i won't be allowing a side chick to leave anything either. I'll be mentioning going to her house instead.
Edit. I'll also add she doesn't know any of my mates or has met my family at this stage.
Eleven year's. That's a long time.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was bro. It's been very hard re wiring my brain and a lot to get over and process. But I'm on the other side now. Cutting the latest ex out of my life was an important step.
Its a process that needs documenting. It takes time and rules.