Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we de-fund/abolish the police?

Should we de-fund the police?

• Total voters

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I tell you what I ment with process oriented and than you can bring your view too it.

The idea behind this quote is that: Normally we are goal oriented and that is fine but not always. In some cases it does not work because what one though is the goal does not seem to be the goal. So it could be good to stay flexible and change the goals regularly and sometimes even go without a real goal.

With goals you have the problem that you have hundreds of subgoals. As we change constantly and the world is changing constantly you have to organize your goal all the time That can be exhausting.

Even when you are clear with your goal. It is sometimes even necessary to concentrate on the PROCESS. Why? because the goal could take 20 years. It can be too hard too concentrate at the goal because it's so far away. In that case it's ok to concentrate on the PROCESS. If you enjoy the process you don't get disappointed that your goal is so far away.

Because many people don't know this technic they get rigid and when they fail with their goals they feel lost.

One thing more. A synonym to PROCESS ORIENTATION is OUTCOME INDEPENDENCE. That is something that is useful when we do experiments in life. If you are outcome dependent you might have a bias. You get too much OBSESSED and not enough detached. So you might lie to yourself in order to come to a certain result. Self lies might be produced that way.

It's a ying yang. Life is about balance.

You don't want to wake up one day having chased girls all your life to find out that your gay. :)

It's ok to be a solid rock but sometimes be like water said the asian uncle.
Wrong.

People who are process oriented are the ones who becomes obsessed, refer to the multitudes of post of BPD threads, cold approaching, etc.

Those guys are process oriented to the point that it has skewered their lifestyle for tens of years and they're all here continuously doing it until Spaz says something which they all feel insulted.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong.

People who are process oriented are the ones who becomes obsessed, refer to the multitudes of post of BPD threads, cold approaching, etc.

Those guys are process oriented to the point that it has skewered their lifestyle for tens of years and they're all here continuously doing it until Spaz says something which they all feel insulted.
Again I never talked about being process obsessed.

I said a balance between goal orientation and process orientation seems ok.

I try one more time then I am done I guess:

Think of a guy talking to a girl.

Goal orientation means he wants to get to the next level (sexual or whatever). Tries to reach next milestones till he gets to the goal. If the ROI is not good enough he stops.

Process orientation means he wants to enjoy the exchange. If he doesn't enjoy it he stops.

A balance of both seems to make sense

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes we are carbon, from the universe obviously, there's no where else we're from, however since ant's are also from the universe I refuse to believe that I'm one with it.
Believe's got nothing to do with it. But if it diminishes your sense of importance, it's okay. I allow you to feel small in the face of something mighty. This is a common reaction. Stay curious, grasshopper.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Believe's got nothing to do with it. But if it diminishes your sense of importance, it's okay. I allow you to feel small in the face of something mighty. This is a common reaction. Stay curious, grasshopper.
Let's compare with a man who has always achieved much in life, you think he feels small or you think he acts like the universe revolves around him?

Now do you realise which type of man you are?

And why you're only ever been mediocre, even with women, a much weaker being, intellectually and physically ?

It all starts with the mindset, you think u r small, you become small.

Of course, the best excuse a small man can give, it's all because of the universe....

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all starts with the mindset, you think u r small, you become small.

Of course, the best excuse a small man can give, it's all because of the universe....
Correct, grasshopper, any excuse you are using is just an excuse and one's mindset is paramount. Within your mind exists multitudinous universes, it is just a matter of tapping into them. It is all part of everything and someday you will come to understand.

I gave you permission to indulge your feelings of smallness in order to think much bigger, and you are now on your way.

You're learning and growing. To be mighty like me requires that you have several paradigm shifts. From the acorn, the oak - in time.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again I never talked about being process obsessed.

I said a balance between goal orientation and process orientation seems ok.

I try one more time then I am done I guess:

Think of a guy talking to a girl.

Goal orientation means he wants to get to the next level (sexual or whatever). Tries to reach next milestones till he gets to the goal. If the ROI is not good enough he stops.

Process orientation means he wants to enjoy the exchange. If he doesn't enjoy it he stops.

A balance of both seems to make sense
This is wise. True achievers have goals but aren't thinking about them in the moment. They are doing and enjoying the doing for its own sake - then the goals are achieved.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Correct, grasshopper, any excuse you are using is just an excuse and one's mindset is paramount. Within your mind exists multitudinous universes, it is just a matter of tapping into them. It is all part of everything and someday you will come to understand.

I gave you permission to indulge your feelings of smallness in order to think much bigger, and you are now on your way.

You're learning and growing. To be mighty like me requires that you have several paradigm shifts. From the acorn, the oak - in time.
You are starting to sound like that fella who's trying to sell his egolessness oil...but then gets upset when I debunked and derailed his train of thought.

If you like to have a robust discussion abt the multiverse, 1st provide some facts and not just something out of the air that's mere hypothetical.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are starting to sound like that fella who's trying to sell his egolessness oil...but then gets upset when I debunked and derailed his train of thought.

If you like to have a robust discussion abt the multiverse, 1st provide some facts and not just something out of the air that's mere hypothetical.
Tsk, you were on your way but now you fall into old habits. This is why you are still green and deficient in all phases - in life direction, with women, in mindfulness and in success. The reason you remain miserable is because your ego won't get out of your way, grasshopper.

Now do you see you have never challenged yourself truly, as a man, mentally, physically, spiritually? While other men here grow and flourish you remain static, like your corpse avatar.

It is also why you lash out in childlike anger. You cannot grow if you do not first lose your frustration with self-made prison.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Tsk, you were on your way but now you fall into old habits. This is why you are still green and deficient in all phases - in life direction, with women, in mindfulness and in success. The reason you remain miserable is because your ego won't get out of your way, grasshopper.

Now do you see you have never challenged yourself truly, as a man, mentally, physically, spiritually? While other men here grow and flourish you remain static, like your corpse avatar.

It is also why you lash out in childlike anger. You cannot grow if you do not first lose your frustration with self-made prison.
Can't provide proof of ur theory abt the multiverse and then you go on abt corpses?

I must have derailed ur train of thought and it was a total loss...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't provide proof of ur theory abt the multiverse and then you go on abt corpses?

I must have derailed ur train of thought and it was a total loss...
Nobody mentioned "proof" but you. I'm not sure what you're babbling about but you sound as old as your pic.

This is why you fail.

Anyway this thread is about police, so I'm not going to derail it any further since it's been a sensible discussion and the mods have been cool. If you'd like to start a thread about your self-doubts, I'll be happy to contribute toward the courage you need to move forward.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody mentioned "proof" but you. I'm not sure what you're babbling about but you sound as old as your pic.

This is why you fail.

Anyway this thread is about police, so I'm not going to derail it any further since it's been a sensible discussion and the mods have been cool. If you'd like to start a thread about your self-doubts, I'll be happy to contribute toward the courage you need to move forward.
Just say that ur believe in the fated multiverse is nothing but just what you like to believe in since it makes all the bad stuff that has happened, is happening and will happen to you be swept away.....as its fated in ur mind.

No need to lie and give so much excuses.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say that ur believe in the fated multiverse is nothing but just what you like to believe in since it makes all the bad stuff that has happened, is happening and will happen to you be swept away.....as its fated in ur mind.

No need to lie and give so much excuses.
I'm not saying I subscribe to any of these theories, just pointing them out.
Try to keep up.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you added in a clause to disassociate urself in ur own postings abt ur own beliefs.

Must be nice living like that...
That's cool bro, have it your way if it makes you feel better. This is boring me.

Regardless, yeah, my life is pretty awesome. Per your quote earlier, nothing bad has ever really happened to me. I'm glad you said that because it got me thinking how some people are always victims of "bad stuff" as you call it, but that ain't me, babe. You know what they say: avoid the unhappy and the unlucky.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's cool bro, have it your way if it makes you feel better. This is boring me.

Regardless, yeah, my life is pretty awesome. Per your quote earlier, nothing bad has ever really happened to me. I'm glad you said that because it got me thinking how some people are always victims of "bad stuff" as you call it, but that ain't me, babe. You know what they say: avoid the unhappy and the unlucky.
Obviously it's of interest to you otherwise you wouldn't hv mentioned it in the 1st place..

It's fine to be in denial once in a while but in the long term, there's consequences.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously it's of interest to you otherwise you wouldn't hv mentioned it in the 1st place..

It's fine to be in denial once in a while but in the long term, there's consequences.
You're clearly more interested in this since you can't let it go. Your obstinance is cute, but I'm not an astrophysicist. Check your local library. Stay curious, grasshopper. Don't let your lack of experience keep you from learning.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're clearly more interested in this since you can't let it go. Your obstinance is cute, but I'm not an astrophysicist. Check your local library. Stay curious, grasshopper. Don't let your lack of experience keep you from learning.
Despite ur prejudices, I do sincerely want you to succeed samspade.

U

user43770

Fvck the police.

No offense logicallefty, you're good people.

I've seen the police let rioters run free, while enforcing the law on people not wearing a mask.

It's all so grey and gay now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the police let rioters run free, while enforcing the law on people not wearing a mask.
I don't blame the police for that, they're doing what they're told to do by their political leaders, not what they want to be doing. Numerous police and their department heads have resigned or retired because they aren't being allowed to do the job they're supposed to be doing.