Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I not become a rabbi because I love casual sex?

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love studying the Torah and the Talmud, but I also love casual sex. The thing is, if I were a rabbi and members of my synagogue knew that I was having casual sex, this could hurt my career as a rabbi. Should I not become a rabbi, or just try to keep my sex life secret? This is a serious question.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Either you’re with it or not. If you want to be a Rabbi then study the laws of the Torah. Study the lives of the Prophets. Keep in mind, once you’re in it (become a Rabbi), you’re in it. One of the worst sins, characteristics, etc is a hypocrite.

Pray for guidance and move forward with your decision.
Thanks for the advice! I will pray about it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 62 years old now. Why become a rabbi now? You like to have sex.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 62 years old now. Why become a rabbi now? You like to have sex.
I would like to serve the Jewish community, and love to study the Torah and the Talmud, and love to give public speeches. I think I would make a great rabbi IF I can give up the casual sex. Now that I think about it, maybe I should try to find a quality woman, marry her, AND become a rabbi!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to serve the Jewish community, and love to study the Torah and the Talmud, and love to give public speeches. I think I would make a great rabbi IF I can give up the casual sex. Now that I think about it, maybe I should try to find a quality woman, marry her, AND become a rabbi!
You can serve the Jewish community as a non-rabbi and as a devoted practitioner of Judaism. You have been doing something else with your life for 62 years. You have worked some jobs for the last 40-45 years.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A rabbi has to be a role model for young Jewish men and women. Promoting casual sex would not be a good role model to follow.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I love studying the Torah and the Talmud, but I also love casual sex. The thing is, if I were a rabbi and members of my synagogue knew that I was having casual sex, this could hurt my career as a rabbi. Should I not become a rabbi, or just try to keep my sex life secret? This is a serious question.
So you don't think your past would come up? Are you naive?

You would get buried once they found out, and they will find out.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been my experience that Jewish chicks are typically very chesty. Here is Ben Shapiro's chesty sister:

ben shapiro's sister.jpeg

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Just become a reform or reconstructionist Rabbi. The Jew doctors tell me those sects are barely Jewish. You can also pray to Jesus and ask his opinion. After all, he was a Jew too.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Talmud allows for all kinds of naughtiness OP. Read it sometime :)

You can go to a town where no one knows you, if that helps.

davidsonj73

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just become a reform or reconstructionist Rabbi. The Jew doctors tell me those sects are barely Jewish. You can also pray to Jesus and ask his opinion. After all, he was a Jew too.
It isn't kosher for a Jew to pray to Jesus. Also, why would I? I don't believe he was: God, the Messiah, or the son of God.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Coming to SS to get on advice on becoming a rabbi or not. We are a full service community.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It isn't kosher for a Jew to pray to Jesus. Also, why would I? I don't believe he was: God, the Messiah, or the son of God.
Depends on the sect. The reform and reconstructionists are barely Jewish I am told.. They are more "Jew-ish". Then you have the Messianic Jews who believe in JC.

Just depends on what your level and discipline for your religion. Only you can decide that. However, if you are not going to stick to the rules of the Torah and laws of Moses, then look at the less strict versions of your religion.

P.S. - I've dated a lot of Jewish tadpoles; this is how I know a little bit about them.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secrets have a nasty way of turning into big problems, especially when you're a spiritual leader. You have to abide by what you're going to preach.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should fix the nose; but prob. gives good head. I believe it's part of a Jewish woman's offerings.. Nice big t!ts and good head. What could go wrong? Just make sure you make a sh!t ton of $$$$.
She did get the nose redone. She's also an aspiring opera singer: :eek: :eek: :eek: