“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

shjttt test. How should I respond to this??

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.
preach. noted.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
[/QUOTE]
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
 
Last edited:

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
[/QUOTE]
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far.

I replied with “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

Me - “ I am being 100% honest with you”

Her (still waiting for reply)

fck i feel like the 100% honest thing was the wrong way to go...
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far.

I replied with “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

Me - “ I am being 100% honest with you”

Her (still waiting for reply)

fck i feel like the 100% honest thing was the wrong way to go...
[/QUOTE]

When she said hmm have fun I wouldn't have responded.
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
But, you sh!t the bed when you double texted with "I'm being 100% honest with you."
[/QUOTE]
okay. yeah. she said said “I appreciate it. and I’m being 100% honest with you. have fun.”

I haven’t replied.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Don't reply.

She wants you to chase her. Women get off on this sh!t.
yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.
 

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far.

I replied with “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

Me - “ I am being 100% honest with you”

Her (still waiting for reply)

fck i feel like the 100% honest thing was the wrong way to go...
[/QUOTE]
"Good to know" was enough. "Who is bringing the handcuffs" sounds like you know all about her, and you taking her for granted. Now she is gone and left you wonder, and with the pants down. Also " being 100% honest line" is another big fvcked up.
 
Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
[/QUOTE]

Me “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun (this was it, have fun with yourself is what she meant to tell you.)

You didn't get it right away, but she actually turned you down at have fun. Sounds like ok goodbye, have fun.bye bye.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Yes I'm talking to other women who are not as bitchy as you are now. *Smirk*
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Meet her at a motel.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,086
yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.
Focus your attention on other women. You seem way too thirsty for this girl and your messages will reflect that if you continue.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
We have only one question, how much do you like her on a scale from 1-10 (10 being a lot)?

If the answer is in the 7-10 range then go for it. If the answer is below 7, then don't. Plenty of girls you can lose your virginity to that you are actually into. That is, of course, if your virginity is important to you. If it's not, then go for it and get the experience under your belt so that when you sleep with a girl you are really into, you won't be as bad (Everyone is bad the first time).

Hope this helps.


Modern Man Advice
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top