GreatHornedOwl
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- May 11, 2010
- Messages
- 382
- Reaction score
- 313
- Age
- 43
Tell her once she's in them, you're throwing away the key!
The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.
Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.
Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
What do you mean?Tell her once she's in them, you're throwing away the key!
Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?
Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.
We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
yeah i know. just sent thatSay, "Yes, I am."
I already told you this.
preach. noted.Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
No sht. Thats what u get for taking Walter Mitty's advicefck i feel like the 100% honest thing was the wrong way to go
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far."I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?
This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.
I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.Don't reply.
She wants you to chase her. Women get off on this sh!t.
eh. i’ll keep my distance. i’ve known this girl for years. Also, I read that post you shared btw. thxU blew it. Move on
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far."I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?
This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.
I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Yes I'm talking to other women who are not as bitchy as you are now. *Smirk*Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?
Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.
We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Translation: "I have an over inflated ego, and I will be playing games."Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
Meet her at a motel.Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?
Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.
We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Focus your attention on other women. You seem way too thirsty for this girl and your messages will reflect that if you continue.yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.
We have only one question, how much do you like her on a scale from 1-10 (10 being a lot)?Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?
Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”
This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.
We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.