Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shjttt test. How should I respond to this??

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really a sh1t test. More just some of the meaningless things chicks say in early phase dating. Like others have said - until you have the first date secured you really have nothing. Stop being her texting buddy and set a date and make it happen.
preach. noted.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.

Last edited:

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

I have never got such a text from a girl...... I don't see where she either implies or expresses she wants you to have sex with her. Am I missing anything?

This is a cross examination question. She wants to know if you are or not talking to other girls, women, donkeys, hens, goats...etc. She is puting words in your mouth and acts in your life.

I would simply reply to her "me neither." Or "Ok" or " thanks for the information" or "I know".
She probably won't believe you. When you reply to her make sure you act nonchalant and disregard the whole text. Act indifferent.
[/QUOTE]
me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far.

I replied with “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

Me - “ I am being 100% honest with you”

Her (still waiting for reply)

fck i feel like the 100% honest thing was the wrong way to go...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

me and her have been talking about meeting and ****ing for the past week. she’s out of state so I haven’t figured out a way to do it with my schedule yet... But I already replied to her. here is our convo so far.

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

[/QUOTE]

When she said hmm have fun I wouldn't have responded.

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
But, you sh!t the bed when you double texted with "I'm being 100% honest with you."
[/QUOTE]
okay. yeah. she said said “I appreciate it. and I’m being 100% honest with you. have fun.”

I haven’t replied.

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't reply.

She wants you to chase her. Women get off on this sh!t.
yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun

[/QUOTE]
"Good to know" was enough. "Who is bringing the handcuffs" sounds like you know all about her, and you taking her for granted. Now she is gone and left you wonder, and with the pants down. Also " being 100% honest line" is another big fvcked up.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

Me “good to know. so who’s bringing the handcuffs.”

Her - “so you are”

Me - “Yes, I am”

Her - hmm have fun (this was it, have fun with yourself is what she meant to tell you.)

You didn't get it right away, but she actually turned you down at have fun. Sounds like ok goodbye, have fun.bye bye.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
Yes I'm talking to other women who are not as bitchy as you are now. *Smirk*

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Meet her at a motel.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
yeah I know. i really wanna fck this girl man. she’s hanging out with her girl gang rn, so I think she is just tryna be all big ***** mode in front of her friends.
Focus your attention on other women. You seem way too thirsty for this girl and your messages will reflect that if you continue.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We have only one question, how much do you like her on a scale from 1-10 (10 being a lot)?

If the answer is in the 7-10 range then go for it. If the answer is below 7, then don't. Plenty of girls you can lose your virginity to that you are actually into. That is, of course, if your virginity is important to you. If it's not, then go for it and get the experience under your belt so that when you sleep with a girl you are really into, you won't be as bad (Everyone is bad the first time).

Hope this helps.

Modern Man Advice