Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wished me happy birthday after 6 months of no contact

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
im not going to break no contact, unless she messages me something worthy of a response. But thats one popular belief that I find online which I dont understand-- "its meaningless." Is she just a robot who wishes anybody and everybody happy birthday regardless of the fact that they're on non-speaking terms?
If you listened to Corey Wayne more you would know he says "When a woman contacts you then she is creating an opportunity for a date. Ask her when she is available. Hang out, have fun, hook up."

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 6 months, you are (we assume for the love of God) over her, so it can't hurt to try again. Relationship dynamics change every 3 months (especially if your birthday is around now) so don't play any games. You might even just come clean and tell her you had feelings for her before. Here is where that romantic stuff works if she ever had any feelings for you.
At this point, you're just trolling with beta advice like this.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
At this point, you're just trolling with beta advice like this.
You never got a girl back?

I've never had one forth.

What does he have to lose by texting her? Jesus he could have found out 6 hours ago if we weren't coddling his inner wuss here in droves.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does he have to f*cking lose by texting her? Jesus he could have found out 6 hours ago if we weren't coddling his inner wuss here in droves.
His dignity, self respect and sanity.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, delete the text and ignore.

At this point, you should even have her blocked. You are nothing but a source of validation and ego boost to her. At best, a backup option.

Read that over and over and let it sink in.

Glassguy

Reaction score
but whats the point? I can see her being cold and ruthless like that if I mistreated her, but I didnt. I acted like a beta sure, but I never mistreated her to where she would want her to do something vengeful like that
We're you fvcking this chick or not?

If you were fvcking I would respond back with "Thanks friend ". Then be quiet. Don't respond to anything unless she asks to hang out.

If you weren't fvcking her, she obviously had you on a string and I wouldn't advise doing anything besides sending "I don't recognize the number. Who is this?"

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
His dignity, self respect and sanity.
That's long gone already. Hence, I say he has nothing to lose. This isn't dump echo 6 months later. This is her saying "I remember you and now that Jeff slept with my best friend, I'm ready".

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 months later...

Who are you???

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It sounds like he might still be in love with her. Or maybe it's actually the woman posing as the man whose birthday she remembered?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
never ever try and go back to a woman, it never works and will only sacrifice your pride and embarass you.

if you had any chance of banging her, then you certainly have the game to bang a new woman, so do that instead

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not going to break no contact, unless she messages me something worthy of a response. But thats one popular belief that I find online which I dont understand-- "its meaningless." Is she just a robot who wishes anybody and everybody happy birthday regardless of the fact that they're on non-speaking terms?
if she were a man she'd be doing it to see if she can still fvck you.

since she's a woman she's doing it to feed your attention to her ego.

but whats the point? I can see her being cold and ruthless like that if I mistreated her, but I didnt. I acted like a beta sure, but I never mistreated her to where she would want her to do something vengeful like that
you know how the praying mantis females murder the males when they're done mating? ditto with black widow spiders?

yeah... human females are only marginally more kind when they're done with you

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, delete the text and ignore.

At this point, you should even have her blocked. You are nothing but a source of validation and ego boost to her. At best, a backup option.

Read that over and over and let it sink in.
Not talking to her for months and then her wishing me happy birthday makes me an ego boost for her?

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
if she were a man she'd be doing it to see if she can still fvck you.

since she's a woman she's doing it to feed your attention to her ego.

you know how the praying mantis females murder the males when they're done mating? ditto with black widow spiders?

yeah... human females are only marginally more kind when they're done with you
Thats an interesting theory. But a happy birthday several months later doesnt quite rank up to being "marginally more kind"

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not talking to her for months and then her wishing me happy birthday makes me an ego boost for her?
Thats an interesting theory. But a happy birthday several months later doesnt quite rank up to being "marginally more kind"
this is the part where you rationalize it as being your chance.

next comes the part where you rush head first into an obvious trap

after that comes crushing disappointment

does that sound like fun?

if not, veer off the path right now.

though tbh what's most likely going to happen is that if you respond, whatever you respond with will lead to a short conversation that goes nowhere or be ignored, which is relatively minor but still unpleasant

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heheh I Just had a POFer from 2 years ago wish me a merry xmas on xmas day. I responded, wished him well. He asked what I was up to, i told him and asked what he was up to. He told me. I sadi that sounded great.
The end
He was fishing. he was hoping I would indicate some level of interest, offer to get together, get coffee.

It's nice that she went out of her way to wish you a happy birthday. She's a nice person. That's what the text means. That she is a person who happened to remember your birthday and decided to be nice and wish you a HB.

If you want to see if she's interested, respond and ask her to chill.
If you dont care about it all then dont respond, or respond and say 'thanks' and leave it alone

she said exactly what she said. "Happy Birthday" There could be a thousand different motivations for saying this, a thousand. For the love of gawd, STOP over analyzing it. chicks do that. dont be a chick.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Responding to her makes you an ego boost to her.

B

BlueAlpha1

If you listened to Corey Wayne more you would know he says "When a woman contacts you then she is creating an opportunity for a date. Ask her when she is available. Hang out, have fun, hook up."
I'm convinced you are actually "Coach" Corey Wayne yourself, or his boyfriend. Go away Corey/Corey's BFF - we're not buying $90 e-books today.

"Hang out, have fun, hook up."

Great advice, coach. Couldn't have figured that one out on my own. Here's $1,000.

#CoreyWayneSucks

Last edited by a moderator:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't we all, just get along?