Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wished me happy birthday after 6 months of no contact

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That guy makes a lot of money from selling the purple-pill to sad acts who want to 'win their ex back'.

The point should be about being better than that. About moving forwards, not backwards.

The focus should be on abundance.

Sure, it's probably a lure. And she'll probably still be looking to impose her frame on you (whatever that is, probably 'friends' and attention).

Either text her back and take it to going out for drinks (your frame), or just ignore.
Not really. He talks a lot about success and being an alpha man most of the time. Brad Browning is the pathetic creature that tries to earn money on poor souls who want their ex back.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the fact that a chick from 6 months ago is still in your head, it's interfering with your ability to go meet new women and spin plates.

6 months of no contact, she is history. She is only looking to amuse herself at your expense.

Her after 6 months of nothing " happy birthday!!!"

You -- picks up phone. Reads happy birthday message. Yawns. Deletes. Sets a date with other plates.

Don't give dead wood a second thought.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, delete the text and ignore.

At this point, you should even have her blocked. You are nothing but a source of validation and ego boost to her. At best, a backup option.

Read that over and over and let it sink in.
The OP should know that she's just looking for his attention. She's hoping for a beta orbiter.

Just delete the message and set up a date with another woman.

Case closed.

Poleng

Reaction score
What a coincidence. Same story with virgo girl and get dumped cold blooded over text by being beta. It's been 3 months no contacts now. Yeah I follow Corey Wayne too lately, but this time I follow Mr Pook instead. F**k with her. Trust has been broken. Why walking over eggshell? someday somehow she could kick You out easily. Do You want that? I'd rather dating new girl instead. Take this opportunity to chase better version of Yourself. Well, You have hear advice from elpayaso and nismo-4.

Last edited:

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the fact that a chick from 6 months ago is still in your head, it's interfering with your ability to go meet new women and spin plates.

6 months of no contact, she is history. She is only looking to amuse herself at your expense.

Her after 6 months of nothing " happy birthday!!!"

You -- picks up phone. Reads happy birthday message. Yawns. Deletes. Sets a date with other plates.

Don't give dead wood a second thought.

Well, im not saying this pertains to my situation but-- having no contact for 6 months doesnt automatically mean the two of you will never speak/hangout again.

I heard of a story (an emailer wrote this in to Corey Wayne, actually) about how he hung out with this girl for a while, they liked eachother, but he acted like too much of a beta and never made a move on her. She eventually started dating some other guy who actually did make a move on her, and when the emailer found out, he puked his feelings to her. She said that they hung out so much and got along so well as friends, and she wasnt attracted to him (because he never made a move.) After this, they had about a year of no contact. She then texted him out of the blue, he now was much more experienced with women, he set up a date, and they had been hooking up ever since. That was his email.

Again, not saying any of this pertains to my situation-- but I wouldnt tell people that just because they havent heard from somebody for six months, that it's automatically over. The above story is a case where a woman came back after about a year

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced you are actually "Coach" Corey Wayne yourself, or his boyfriend. Go away Corey/Corey's BFF - we're not buying $90 e-books today.

"Hang out, have fun, hook up."

Great advice, coach. Couldn't have figured that one out on my own. Here's $1,000.

#CoreyWayneSucks
in fairness, after having months to reflect on my mistakes, what corey says is true. he says "hang out have fun hook up", and he acknowledges how simple it is and not to complicate it. it's so true. he says doing things like wondering where you two stand, texting eachother excessively, pushing a relationship on the girl, etc., is going to make her lose romantic interest and possibly bounce on you, depending on how severe it gets. he says a man's job is "simply to create one romantic opportunity for sex to happen after another." its so true. if you just focus on having fun and hooking up when you see eachother, that'll give you the best chance of landing a relationship with her. Doing all this stuff you see in movies and TV like being her emotional tampon, being her therapist, being up in her grill because you want to "be there for her" is a surefire way to get yourself dumped/friendzoned eventually. its so true. ive learned this the hard way.

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a coincidence. Same story with virgo girl and get dumped cold blooded over text by being beta. It's been 3 months no contacts now. Yeah I follow Corey Wayne too lately, but this time I follow Mr Pook instead. F**k with her. Trust has been broken. Why walking over eggshell? someday somehow she could kick You out easily. Do You want that? I'd rather dating new girl instead. Take this opportunity to chase better version of Yourself. Well, You have hear advice from elpayaso and nismo-4.

where is that story/thread?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
having no contact for 6 months doesnt automatically mean the two of you will never speak/hangout again.
yes, yes it does.

Well, im not saying this pertains to my situation but-- having no contact for 6 months doesnt automatically mean the two of you will never speak/hangout again.

I heard of a story (an emailer wrote this in to Corey Wayne, actually) about how he hung out with this girl for a while, they liked eachother, but he acted like too much of a beta and never made a move on her. She eventually started dating some other guy who actually did make a move on her, and when the emailer found out, he puked his feelings to her. She said that they hung out so much and got along so well as friends, and she wasnt attracted to him (because he never made a move.) After this, they had about a year of no contact. She then texted him out of the blue, he now was much more experienced with women, he set up a date, and they had been hooking up ever since. That was his email.

Again, not saying any of this pertains to my situation-- but I wouldnt tell people that just because they havent heard from somebody for six months, that it's automatically over. The above story is a case where a woman came back after about a year
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_Vulovic
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Alkemade

those two people survived over 10,000 foot falls from airplanes without parachutes, but somehow i don't think that you would start telling people that they don't need parachutes to skydive lol.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um has anyone considered this?

Her Facebook notified her of your birthday. So she wished you happy birthday. That's all.

Quit reading all this other hoot-n-nanny into it.

It means nothing. You don't need to respond.

B

BlueAlpha1

Um has anyone considered this?

Her Facebook notified her of your birthday. So she wished you happy birthday. That's all.

Quit reading all this other hoot-n-nanny into it.

It means nothing. You don't need to respond.
Sorry @BeExcellent , that has not been my experience with women in the slightest. There is always an ulterior motive even if she doesn't realize it.

It DOES mean one of two things.

1. She is either thinking about trying to maneuver her way back into his life, even if only a part-time role as she still "sees other people".
2. She is totally toying with him to see what kind of reaction he gets.

Sorry, women don't do the innocent little things like that without there being something behind it, because when a girl is done with you you're dead to her. A woman who is done with you will deliberately pass up your birthday on Facebook and hope it hurt you, but doesn't care enough to reach out to find out.

She did did it for a reason. Whether her intent was genuine or insidious however is anybody's guess.

Milano

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex did this, reached out to me, and so I wanted to see if I could get sex from her. Turns out she only wanted that ego boost of knowing she still "owned" me. They can get sex with any bad boy they like on tinder.
Trust me, its the huge jacked guys with tattoos that are having a really good time there. Its kinda funny how the world works, the rich get richer, the poor get poorer. A guy getting more and more sex experience, and getting really good at sex will keep them circling in and out of his life for a looong time. I have seen some perfect douche bag facebook profiles that girls cant resist, and they really are as silly and obnoxious as you would think lol.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sure they will come back when they need validation, when they have been dumped and they are remembering back as to who they can use as a quick pick me up but hopefully you ( or the protaganist in your story ) made it clear to miss janey come lately that she was 6th or 7th or 10th on his list of priorities and didn't go beta showing her he waited like a good little boy for her call.

maxalton

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry @BeExcellent , that has not been my experience with women in the slightest. There is always an ulterior motive even if she doesn't realize it.

It DOES mean one of two things.

1. She is either thinking about trying to maneuver her way back into his life, even if only a part-time role as she still "sees other people".
2. She is totally toying with him to see what kind of reaction he gets.

Sorry, women don't do the innocent little things like that without there being something behind it, because when a girl is done with you you're dead to her. A woman who is done with you will deliberately pass up your birthday on Facebook and hope it hurt you, but doesn't care enough to reach out to find out.

She did did it for a reason. Whether her intent was genuine or insidious however is anybody's guess.
It's hard to decipher if it's a case of her wishing me happy birthday because "we used to care about eachother, once upon a time" or if its for reasons such as you've stated here.

When she basically dumped me (we weren't in an exclusive relationship) she told me in that text-conversation how "yes we're good friends but the way you're being right now will push me away more if anything." I was totally clueless at the time and was acting way too panicky and emotional when she was essentially dumping me through text. She "dumped" me more than likely because I had been overpursuing her kind of hard for a few weeks once I sensed her being flakey and pulling away from me.

As I said in my OP, we didnt speak since that conversation. Her birthday came and went a few months later, I didnt reach out. A couple months after that, which was 6 months of no contact, she wished me happy birthday. I don't know if that was her way of keeping me believing that we're still "good friends" or if her attraction/interest for me grew during those 6 months of no contact, so she wished me happy birthday as a way to put her finger in the water, as you suggested. Bluealpha1, and others, your thoughts will continue to be appreciated.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see a problem in trying to set up a date and try to lay her. She can't ever get relationship status again though, she has effectively been demoted to plate

B

BlueAlpha1

It's hard to decipher if it's a case of her wishing me happy birthday because "we used to care about eachother, once upon a time" or if its for reasons such as you've stated here.

When she basically dumped me (we weren't in an exclusive relationship) she told me in that text-conversation how "yes we're good friends but the way you're being right now will push me away more if anything." I was totally clueless at the time and was acting way too panicky and emotional when she was essentially dumping me through text. She "dumped" me more than likely because I had been overpursuing her kind of hard for a few weeks once I sensed her being flakey and pulling away from me.

As I said in my OP, we didnt speak since that conversation. Her birthday came and went a few months later, I didnt reach out. A couple months after that, which was 6 months of no contact, she wished me happy birthday. I don't know if that was her way of keeping me believing that we're still "good friends" or if her attraction/interest for me grew during those 6 months of no contact, so she wished me happy birthday as a way to put her finger in the water, as you suggested. Bluealpha1, and others, your thoughts will continue to be appreciated.
My thoughts are this;

This is a common story, but your posts are way too long and you're too invested. So she reached out, and I disagree with BeExcellent. There is a motive, but whether it's modest or sinister shouldn't matter and you shouldn't be second and third-guessing why she reached out.

I had a relationship like this for 4 years, and in excess of 50 times did she leave and then "reach out". Some times she was panicking and legitimately missing me, other times with far more twisted motives - trying to get her heroin-type fix, AND/OR trying to get back at another guy by taking me off the shelf to shove in his face.

The point is it didn't matter and the cycle repeated itself over and over. I became so jaded by this it affected how I view women and I have major trust issues now from continuing to invest in something that was broken for so long. And I went through this stupid birthday thing too. Should I text her? Will she text me?

She pushed you away? That's it. Move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

finality

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP cares too much.

Ask her to hang out or ghost her but stop thinking about what hidden meaning of texts are.

The only way you give her power..the only way she wins..is if you care.

If you are still stuck under her spell then stay NC to protect yourself from her venom.