Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS to be a virgin

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That child analogy is excellent... i think it strengthens your case. Very well said. I am actually stunned..
Women are literally the intermediate level between man and child. They have some elements of men and some elements of children. They can mimic men ( in an inferior way) but they are still essentially children. They are a man child hybrid.

1.) they like getting spanked like children
2.) they have no accountability/ self awarness like children
3.) they get walked down the aisle by their father who gives her to a surrogate husband/father
4.) they like to call you daddy when you dominate them
5.) their logic is not quite chidlike but its not quite to the standard of men
6.) their emotions rule them like children

I can go on but you get the point. They were designed to raise small children ( this is why they act like children) and keep us company. This is it. Anything else is make believe. The West is a giant land of pretend. We are pretending that women are made for theses other roles and it is having a disastrous effect on everyone.

Women become wise when their hormones decrease as they age. They become like men. This is why they end up looking like men. This is also when they are the most pleasant.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this is a great ideal to shoot for. They are out there but they have low body counts.

1.) If she has slept with a bunch of guys you WILL be an accessory. The novelty is gone. She has already met a version of you before and it did not work. She will never really love you.

2.) Well sluts are often fun. But.......they sometimes come with serious emotional baggage. They still may be good for things other than sex like funny jokes etc but they will never be good mothers.
By the way...... i can say that when i see some woman post revealing pictures of herself on a social media site im on, or make references to casual sex... it is as good as always followed at some point by her complaining about mental health, her unhappiness, and how devalued she feels. The more sexually attention seeking she behaves, the more this seems true. I think our culture and women will scream and deny it until their voice gives out... but using casual sex to medicate their emotions and self esteem is destructive for them. From what ive seen, it seems to degrade their sense of self worth and happiness.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way...... i can say that when i see some woman post revealing pictures of herself on a social media site im on, or make references to casual sex... it is as good as always followed at some point by her complaining about mental health, her unhappiness, and how devalued she feels. The more sexually attention seeking she advertises to be, the more this seems true. I think our culture and women will scream and deny it until their voice gives out... but using casual sex to medicate their emotions and self esteem is destructive for them. From what ive seen, it seems to degrade their sense of self worth and happiness.
100% bro. Raise your daughter ( if you have any) to keep her numbers super low if she can.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% bro. Raise your daughter ( if you have any) to keep her numbers super low if she can.
What if the hijab and sexual temperance arent tools to oppress women, but actually attempts to safeguard womens' own well being? just like your children and structure. That perspective shift would be a nuclear bomb for western culture... but you already have Suzanne Venker saying essentially that, and i have an answer about the hijab bookmarked on Quora...

Sigh..... it'd be too terrible for me to overweigh.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In these cultures the men HAD to marry the women in order to get some sex. So the marriage rate was higher. Again, look at pre 1960s America. I am not saying it was perfect. Virginity was not only prized because of lack of contraception. There are MULTIPLE reasons that virginity was prized. One of the other reasons it was prized is because the older cultures knew that females lose their ability to bond with every sexual partner. They knew that spiritually it was not a good thing.
They also knew that the world was flat and that sex was sinful.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Explain why? I am curious to know why you disagree. Don't just insult I want you to share your thoughts.

Do you think ancient cultures just valued virginity for no reason at all? They just did it arbitrarily right. Have you even ever dated a virgin? If you have never dated a legit virgin then you have no idea what you are talking about. It is like night and day. They are the polar opposite of the modern woman. I am not saying they are perfect. You still need to run a little bit of game on them but its reasonable game. Not the game on steroids of the average slut.

Many of the Redpill dark triad traits backfire on virgins. They get attached very quickly. This is why they had that joke in Wedding Crashers of the stage 5 clinger. Modern *****s do not get attached at all. They will fu*k you then the next day not even return you text. It is night and day.
We don't live in an ancient culture so stop trying to play by long outdated societal norms.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
? huh what do you mean bro.......virginity was the standard a few decades back. Or close to it. Maybe just 1 or 2 partners.
The thing that a lot of you on here do not understand is that prenups have basically been legally nullified at this point, since she can just claim she had to sign or there would be no marriage, I'm not sure when the landmark case for this legal precedent to be set took place, but it is there and you need to be aware of it.

The only way to truly keep a woman happy is to create your own community/social circle and have the women police each other, in my opinion... There just seems to be thus primal urge in a woman to be a part of something, to be a cog in the machine; status.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant agree with this. I have had a few virgins in my past and they followed the same hypergamous filtering. Not just my experiences but several of my circle as well. Being a virgin means very little to their hind brain longterm.
Eventually they want to "experience" another.
This comes in the self realization phase. It is part of the 5 steps to the betatization process.
I think OP your view is entirely to much "feels"
Yep. Overrated construct of the male mind.

On Sosuave, it's always "AWALT"...unless she's never taken one in the cooch. (BJs, anal and household items don't count.) Then she's a magical Disney princess!

And she needs to be a virgin (read: NAWALT) to "pair bond" - psuedo red pill language for "fall in love." Note, there's nothing wrong with wanting love from a girl. Just funny how it's reframed. So it's the special ones that will love you forever. How sweet.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's blown ten guys but not had intercourse is she still a virgin?
Don't know if this was a real question or not but to chip in.

My most recent ex (28), who I was really caught up over, is a virgin.

She always said she wanted to give it to someone who is absolutely serious about her (marriage).

Yet she has blown more than 20 guys.

Putting together what's being discussed in this thread, she definitely is not innocent or naive.

She is actually quite manipulative, hypergamous and many red flags.

So yeah, I think other forms of sexual activity will take away that innocence, atleast from my experience.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if this was a real question or not but to chip in.

My most recent ex (28), who I was really caught up over, is a virgin.

She always said she wanted to give it to someone who is absolutely serious about her (marriage).

Yet she has blown more than 20 guys.

Putting together what's being discussed in this thread, she definitely is not innocent or naive.

She is actually quite manipulative, hypergamous and many red flags.

So yeah, I think other forms of sexual activity will take away that innocence, atleast from my experience.
Well I'm not going to crow about it or pass judgment. I think that's the problem is that men make judgments on girls based on how men value sex. It's not always as simple as madonna/wh0re but clearly a lot of guys will put a virgin into Column A and a bar skank into Column B and that will pacify them.

That's another way of saying I don't think your ex was any more manipulative than a man will let himself be manipulated...aside from any red flags or toxic behavior, etc. Of course women will omit and obfuscate. The other side of the coin is that men, even RP men, will pedestalize virginity and shame what they see as promiscuity. This is another way that men lead, unknowingly sometimes, and women follow ("I don't want him to think I'm easy" vs. "he's down with slvtty behavior").

Plus, women will assume certain archetypes regardless of their history. The "innocent girl," the "experienced girl," everything in between. They're all responding to the same prompts. Anyone who's gotten a sweet girl in bed knows that sweetness often ends when the clothes come off.

As a minor aside, personally I don't consider a girl who's had a d!ck in her mouth to be a virgin. To me, any kind of willful sexual experience is the crossing of the Rubicon. (Otherwise lifelong lesbians would be virgins.)

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Once a female has had 1 or 2 bfs her pair bonding ability is done.
No it isn't true.
They are not that fragile.
If they were that fragile then there will be no more bonding, no more marriages, no more families, no more babies. The human race will be exstinct in one generation and society is finished.

You aren't going to find one who has had no BFs ever. You'd be lucky to find a virgin unless you marry an 8 year old.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, well personally I couldn't care less.

If we want to go back to a society where nobody is allowed to have sex before marriage, that means going back to a society where men have to pay a hugely excessive price for mostly bad and boring sex and nobody has any freedom to enjoy their lives.
The human race grew the fastest during the time you don't think isn't worth going back to. They had way more freedom back then than we have in this modern "woke" surveillance cancel-culture society we live in today. Arranged marriages worked way better than the crap we have today.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not cool bro. ;)
It's called sarcasm and hyperbole. But kids are having sex in middle school today. A guy thinking he is going to marry a virgin with no notch count is deluding himself. I'm still going to tell anyone that even though I am a "Trad-Con" that believes in abstinence before marriage,...but I still face reality. If you find a virgin she is probably one that has something wrong with her that no one wants her or she has had a horribly sheltered life and will pretty much be incompetent at functioning in normal society. Everyone is broken today, everyone is screwed up, even the "virgins".

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to crow about it or pass judgment. I think that's the problem is that men make judgments on girls based on how men value sex. It's not always as simple as madonna/wh0re but clearly a lot of guys will put a virgin into Column A and a bar skank into Column B and that will pacify them.

That's another way of saying I don't think your ex was any more manipulative than a man will let himself be manipulated...aside from any red flags or toxic behavior, etc. Of course women will omit and obfuscate. The other side of the coin is that men, even RP men, will pedestalize virginity and shame what they see as promiscuity. This is another way that men lead, unknowingly sometimes, and women follow ("I don't want him to think I'm easy" vs. "he's down with slvtty behavior").

Plus, women will assume certain archetypes regardless of their history. The "innocent girl," the "experienced girl," everything in between. They're all responding to the same prompts. Anyone who's gotten a sweet girl in bed knows that sweetness often ends when the clothes come off.

As a minor aside, personally I don't consider a girl who's had a d!ck in her mouth to be a virgin. To me, any kind of willful sexual experience is the crossing of the Rubicon. (Otherwise lifelong lesbians would be virgins.)
Thanks for this bro. Eye opening.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The human race grew the fastest during the time you don't think isn't worth going back to. They had way more freedom back then than we have in this modern "woke" surveillance cancel-culture society we live in today. Arranged marriages worked way better than the crap we have today.
OK, if you really think so why not try it out? There are plenty of places in the world where they still have that culture.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus Christ
If you find a virgin she is probably one that has something wrong with her that no one wants her or she has had a horribly sheltered life and will pretty much be incompetent at functioning in normal society. Everyone is broken today, everyone is screwed up, even the "virgins".
I kind of agree. The one I am talking to lived a very sheltered life. They are usually extreme introverts and have no friends. But these are the qualities you want for a wife. Keep that bytch at home.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if the hijab and sexual temperance arent tools to oppress women, but actually attempts to safeguard womens' own well being? just like your children and structure. That perspective shift would be a nuclear bomb for western culture... but you already have Suzanne Venker saying essentially that, and i have an answer about the hijab bookmarked on Quora...

Sigh..... it'd be too terrible for me to overweigh.
This is the exact reason for the Hijab. Its not to oppress women. It is to stop the over sexualization of women. It also preserves their most valuable assets. Their sexuality. It also stops them from using their sexuality as prostitutes to the highest bidder like we see in America. It allows men to have to get to know the woman for her personality not just her sexuality.

I have a good female friend. The only reason our friendship works is because of that Hijab. The rumor on the street is that she is absolutely gorgeous when she takes it off. She supposedly has long flowing red hair ( she is mixed). With the Hijab on I can see her as a dude...kinda. Without it I would want to fyck her. It changes everything.

And im not talking about the fake Hijabs that still show a little bit of hair. I am talking she has the full not one shred of hair can be seen Hijab. The real one. Not the Hoejabi one.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They also knew that the world was flat and that sex was sinful.
Yes we are so much more wise than the cultures that preceded us. So wise that our women slap us around, and half of our population is confused about their own gender. We are so wise that we cant even reproduce with each other. So wise that we let politicians steal our money and poison the minds of our women.

Dont believe the hype that older cultures were primitive and retarded. These people managed to navigate the oceans just using maps of the stars. Our modern man needs GPS to even get to the grocery store.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't live in an ancient culture so stop trying to play by long outdated societal norms.
Okay maybe we should go back to those so called "outdated societal norms". How are these new and improved societal norms working out for us? Lol......They are not working out for us. We are literally on a forum strategizing on how to get women. Do you understand that older cultures would laugh at us. Our modern norms are literally causing the collapse of society. We have a negative birthrates and our women are pushing us around. Maybe we should learn a thing or two from the ancient cultures because we certainly dont have the answers. Dont be arrogant.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant agree with this. I have had a few virgins in my past and they followed the same hypergamous filtering. Not just my experiences but several of my circle as well. Being a virgin means very little to their hind brain longterm.
Eventually they want to "experience" another.
This comes in the self realization phase. It is part of the 5 steps to the betatization process.
I think OP your view is entirely to much "feels"
Hey you make a good point. I agree. I will not be so naive as to think that eventually this virgin won't want to experience another. But keep it 100%. All things being equal it is much better to have a virgin than a cawk carousel veteran. You have to admit that virgins are much more submissive. In order to have the best shot at a long term relationship ( still slim chance that it will last) she must be a virgin if possible.