Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS to be a virgin

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much **** definitely ruins the woman from what i've seen

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, well I'm not the one saying that you need to change culture. I'm just saying that different countries have different cultures, so if you want to live in a culture where women remain virgins until marriage you can do that today. There are many countries in the world where those attitudes are still commonplace. If you don't want to travel, then you can find someone from that kind of culture. You don't need to wait 30 years for the culture of the USA to go back to the 1950s, which it probably won't do anyway.
What about bringing these women to the west, let's say you bring a middle eastern woman to the west. Will she keep her values?

I've thought about importing a wife from the middle east. I'm actually chatting to a few Assyrian women still living in the middle east and looking to get out.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about bringing these women to the west, let's say you bring a middle eastern woman to the west. Will she keep her values?

I've thought about importing a wife from the middle east. I'm actually chatting to a few Assyrian women still living in the middle east and looking to get out.
People that have strong and genuine religious beliefs are unlikely to change, because their family and friends back home will tell them "you shouldn't do that, it's forbidden" and they will listen to them. Whether Christian or Muslim, they have a very strong sense of community and loyalty and changing their religion would feel like betraying their community and their family.

I knew an Iraqi Christian guy who was quite open minded, but he told me he would never convert for marriage because his family had suffered so much to avoid being forced to convert. I think Assyrians would make a good choice if you're looking to get married and have children because for them loyalty is not just about the relationship with you but also about respecting their own family and traditions.

On the other hand, nothing is ever guaranteed and I think you would be better off getting to know a person very well before taking such a huge step. You might also find that some women are trying to marry a foreigner to escape from that culture and find their freedom in the west. I would normally recommend Lebanon - the women there are incredibly beautiful and a lot of them speak excellent English. However, the situation now in that country is highly unstable and dangerous.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any number of partners reduces a woman's ability to pair bond (a low number just makes her naive, unrealistic and, to my taste, annoying and boring).

If the woman you want to be close to you does not get close to you it is most likely because she simply doesn't like you enough.

Just accept it and find some other women that do.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On what planet are you finding virgins in their 20s. Most girls in their 20s have slept with 30+ men/women at this point.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s an interesting statement. I have OBSERVED that the past matters in a great deal of things.
male or female. Different categories but the past absolutely matters

Ones past is the barometer by which one can estimate and adjust for as a certain or potential repeat. Good or bad. It’s an indicator of their personal survival strategy.

Let’s take a young woman just as an example. Girly typical. She encounters her first lover. Tons of sex. This does nothing harmful to her as long as all of it is consensual. So let’s say he starts enamored over her, this is a reasonable normal outcome. Or she wants a different man.

This is the make/break point by which she will start formulations of and to her personal survival strategy. Women are socially locked in to their female survival genetic encoding from birth just like men.
This is how she adds to or removes things from her methodology of sorting and adding or eliminating things. For the most part it is below her awareness but much of it isn’t. Socially it is all in her awareness. Instead of looking to herself, as a woman, she puts it into social deliberation and debate by her peers (girlfriends).

This is one of the largest differences between men and women. Many a boyfriend and husband has been wrecked by this social aspect of her survival. This is a horrible adaptation left over from tribal life. You take social driven women and put them together and you can have the most brutal destruction known to the world.

Men as they come of age they become more self aware of their decisions and the effects. Some are now converted to the feminine version of passing all their ills onto the other sex. Don’t worry about them, they are out of the game. Ridiculous men.

I will keep this in context. Instead of keeping her own council and selecting her own decisions, she defaults to the social norm. As a good person she knows she should be, knowing full well that men love very differently and are this easily manipulated for her to achieve her goals, she decides to engaging other men with the hopes of being bred (all sex is the dramatization of pro creation) by them. True she may have the Disney lover paradigm in her head, but the power social pressure is too great. She knows the boy thinks that they are boyfriend/girlfriend in his head. She KNOWS!!
But she follows the female social convention and just fuks other boys. Her boyfriend finds out and falls the ground thinking he is damaged. She sees the result of her actions and feels guilty for a day. Maybe longer. Then she gets some fuks in. Then she has two boys double team her. She wants to stop because sometimes she feels bad. So now she wants another boyfriend as she starts college. Social pressure makes it nearly impossible for this to end well for any type of boyfriend. But she gives it a go anyway. Soon she is getting pounded out by multitudes of men (EXTREMELY COMMON)

The boyfriend gets crushed and thinks he’s damaged. This time she only feels guilt for about 5 minutes. SHE KNOWS that he thought they were boyfriend/girlfriend. However, her BIOLOGICAL dualistic sexual strategy combined with the existing destructive social structure, she is completely under the control of the environment that she exists in.

Men being linear thinkers are infinitely more able to linearly think his way to more healthy deductions and far less associative reasoning. This keeps him more able to maintain individuality and individual thoughts and decisions. Well, we all want sex. Lol

This sets her sexual survival to this pattern of conduct. It was successful and had no serious repercussions like the ones men are subject to. STDs, pregnancy? Can be easily handled. Despite the fact that when she is coupled with a provider/boyfriend, she is extremely likely to go bareback when with the lover. Thus giving him 1st position to impregnate her.

In effect, she has now set her conduct to the rest of her life. Despite crushing her sexual value, and encoding poor survival neuro pathways into her physical structure she cannot stop. In a marriage or relationship further along, when she pairs up, her dualistic sexual strategy kicks in, she will be defenseless against it. She will default to her learned sexual survival strategy in an effort to fix or correct the loss of her Disney dream world.

By now she has perfected the invalidation tactics such as gaslighting to near perfection to not only hide her conduct but to protect her inherent dualistic sexual strategy. The social propaganda solution through feminism is in perfect alignment with that biological dualistic strategy. It is designed to destroy. Men are then programmed that invading her privacy as she sucks and fuks through her life and labeled controlling and all kinds of other such nonsense, they actually and stupidly go along with it.
“As long as his resources are involved it is ALWAYS his business and she has zero privacy.”

Any man who goes along with the social convention that he must “trust” or be labeled the stupid labels such as controlling, is a god damn fool. As well she has every right to inspect his so called privacy as well. Only a pathetic stupid woman would allowed her provider’s privacy when she knows his actions are suspect. A woman is given the right to control through manipulation and influence her provider. When a man does it? Prepare for hell on earth. Even if he ejects her to the curb, the state will still reward her with your resources and in worse case scenario, bill the whole nation with a tax bill to reward her.

Absolutely every inch of her past matters. In fact if every man was given a 30 minute mind video of her escapades he would, in most cases never, ever marry her. Women know this or they wouldn’t lie about it or hide it from her future life partner. End of story.
It's easy.

Enjoy women for who they are.

Avoid all the downsides by not marrying/cohabiting/paying for ****/having children with women who don't make good mothers.

Enjoy love not as a needy little boy, but as a grounded man with many positive relationships in his life, who enjoys it but doesn't need it.

Reaction score
This is not going to be groundbreaking information but I think its important to remind ourselves of this. Once a female has had 1 or 2 bfs her pair bonding ability is done. I am just now realizing this. I used to think it was 5 or 10 sexual partners. But it is as little as 1 or 2 boyfriends ( they dont even have to be sexual partners).

When a virgin with no previous partners falls in love it is rock solid. You set the basis of their expectation. They aint going no where unless you make them leave. They dont have anything to compare to and this intoxicating feeling of limerance is new to them.

The say that first high of any drug is the best. With virgins you are giving them that first high or euphoric love. They will always be chasing that dragon.

Once a girl has gotten her heart broken even once...it is ruined. Her heart has lost its innocence. She will never be able to "love" you. This is why virginity was so prized in the past.

I am talking to a virgin now and the levels of simpery I get away with is astounding. My simp behavior does not turn her off because she has nothing to compare it too. She is also still riding off the high of being in love. I have had another virgin gf in the past and I couldnt get rid of her.

Virgins or nothing at all.
I absolutely agree that virgins can’t be beat for a man to marry.I just married a 29 year old virgin I met at church,this is my second marriage.She let’s me lead and also is eager to learn EVERYTHING.I also agree with you that a virgins love for her husband is ROCK solid,to an older man they are submissive because they know he is confident and accomplished.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say I've noticed the more partners a woman previously had the more likely she cannot pair bond or have a decent LTR.

I have a woman I see on and off (3 years now), she currently has a LTR of of 2.5 years. Still calls me to visit (lives 1.5 hours away). Her boyfriend knows about me and is OK with her coming to visit me overnight. Madness the level of cuckery in 2021.

This woman has been with a ton of men, she is fundamentally broken for pair bonding but some dudes will deal with it I guess. She does however **** like a champion and her head game is the best I've ever seen. Probably from practice.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say I've noticed the more partners a woman previously had the more likely she cannot pair bond or have a decent LTR.

I have a woman I see on and off (3 years now), she currently has a LTR of of 2.5 years. Still calls me to visit (lives 1.5 hours away). Her boyfriend knows about me and is OK with her coming to visit me overnight. Madness the level of cuckery in 2021.

This woman has been with a ton of men, she is fundamentally broken for pair bonding but some dudes will deal with it I guess. She does however **** like a champion and her head game is the best I've ever seen. Probably from practice.
Yup exactly. She is done.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
If she's blown ten guys but not had intercourse is she still a virgin?
Lol. For me, personally, yes, she is still a virgin.But to each his own

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll play devils advocate here.
EVERY WMN was once a virgin. how come they didnt pair bond to the first guy and stick w/him?
I've talked to lots of gerls abt their "first" and most times they wanna forget abt it or they told me how bad it was.
also virgins are too sexually frigid and cold. too much of a headache to deal w