Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She HAS to be a virgin

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Overrated construct of the male mind.

On Sosuave, it's always "AWALT"...unless she's never taken one in the cooch. (BJs, anal and household items don't count.) Then she's a magical Disney princess!

And she needs to be a virgin (read: NAWALT) to "pair bond" - psuedo red pill language for "fall in love." Note, there's nothing wrong with wanting love from a girl. Just funny how it's reframed. So it's the special ones that will love you forever. How sweet.
Lol funny post ( in a good way) . Again I agree with you. They all eventually leave you. But virgins have the lowest rate of divorce. The less sexual partners the lower rates of divorce. This is statistically proven.

You are very correct. It is beyond naive to think a girl can love you forever. Not gonna happen. But atleast with a sheltered virgin you have the best shot.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know if this was a real question or not but to chip in.

My most recent ex (28), who I was really caught up over, is a virgin.

She always said she wanted to give it to someone who is absolutely serious about her (marriage).

Yet she has blown more than 20 guys.

Putting together what's being discussed in this thread, she definitely is not innocent or naive.

She is actually quite manipulative, hypergamous and many red flags.

So yeah, I think other forms of sexual activity will take away that innocence, atleast from my experience.
Yes facts. Other forms of sexual activity will take away that innocence. When I say virgin I mean no nothing. No penetration of any sort. No intimate attachments with any previous males. Btw did you take her virginity?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm not going to crow about it or pass judgment. I think that's the problem is that men make judgments on girls based on how men value sex. It's not always as simple as madonna/wh0re but clearly a lot of guys will put a virgin into Column A and a bar skank into Column B and that will pacify them.

That's another way of saying I don't think your ex was any more manipulative than a man will let himself be manipulated...aside from any red flags or toxic behavior, etc. Of course women will omit and obfuscate. The other side of the coin is that men, even RP men, will pedestalize virginity and shame what they see as promiscuity. This is another way that men lead, unknowingly sometimes, and women follow ("I don't want him to think I'm easy" vs. "he's down with slvtty behavior").

Plus, women will assume certain archetypes regardless of their history. The "innocent girl," the "experienced girl," everything in between. They're all responding to the same prompts. Anyone who's gotten a sweet girl in bed knows that sweetness often ends when the clothes come off.

As a minor aside, personally I don't consider a girl who's had a d!ck in her mouth to be a virgin. To me, any kind of willful sexual experience is the crossing of the Rubicon. (Otherwise lifelong lesbians would be virgins.)
Huh bro. Can you explain this in different terms. It seems interesting I am just kinda slow and not catching your main point.

I do agree that the innocence does end in the bedroom for sure. They are often not virgins because of some moral characteristic. They are virgins because of a lack of opportunity and being sheltered. In the end it doesn't matter to me because as long as I am the first guy I can mold her to atleast be submissive for a few years in order to raise my kid. Then she will be free to leave ( and she will).

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't true.
They are not that fragile.
If they were that fragile then there will be no more bonding, no more marriages, no more families, no more babies. The human race will be exstinct in one generation and society is finished.

You aren't going to find one who has had no BFs ever. You'd be lucky to find a virgin unless you marry an 8 year old.
I dont understand. You can have marriages, families and babies without pair bonding. It happens today in American all the time. These hoes will have babies with men and then sleep with their best friend. They will get married and then divorced within a year.

Yes in American you will not find a virgin. But in 2nd and 3rd world nations they do exist.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The human race grew the fastest during the time you don't think isn't worth going back to. They had way more freedom back then than we have in this modern "woke" surveillance cancel-culture society we live in today. Arranged marriages worked way better than the crap we have today.
This is my point bro. This is what I am saying. Those weird prohibitions on female sexuality is exactly what is needed to keep a society functioning. Those arranged marriages worked because those girls were virgins. In addition to being virgins they were sheltered. In addition to being sheltered they had strong social shaming families that kept them in check. All these factors increase pair bonding.

We can act like our modern culture is so smart if we want but we are the laughing stock of history. Domestic violence is 50% women beating men...come on bro. How can we even talk. We should be ashamed lol.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to truly keep a woman happy is to create your own community/social circle and have the women police each other, in my opinion... There just seems to be thus primal urge in a woman to be a part of something, to be a cog in the machine; status.
Facts I agree. This is why the sister wives system works so well. They police each other and there is constant dread game. Women also need a society that shames them for being hypergamous hoes. If the society is toxic the women will be toxic. So even if a girl is a virgin she will eventually succumb to the toxicity of the society. I am just saying virgins are the best shot you got. Still not a good shot but its the best shot.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill.

If you're going to get married, a baseline requirement is virginity. This is non-negotiable. Men from traditional societies know this, and our own ancestors knew this just a few generations ago.
FACTTTSSS 100% bro. How this is even debatable is beyond me. Its like we have gotten so used to female promiscuity that we defend it. We think that the mental illness that is Western women is some normal shyt.

If a girl has had even 1 excellent lover before you, that is enough to alpha widow her FOREVER. She will constantly compare him to you. That is relationship suicide.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Okay maybe we should go back to those so called "outdated societal norms". How are these new and improved societal norms working out for us? Lol......They are not working out for us. We are literally on a forum strategizing on how to get women. Do you understand that older cultures would laugh at us. Our modern norms are literally causing the collapse of society. We have a negative birthrates and our women are pushing us around. Maybe we should learn a thing or two from the ancient cultures because we certainly dont have the answers. Dont be arrogant.
They were too busy trying to survive and not die every day to worry about anything else. If they were lucky they lived til about 30.

This silliness need to stop. Now we should want to be like ancient cultures? 80% of the people on this board wouldn't be alive if that was the case.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"It takes a village to raise a child" - is the argument about nature/nurture. Women are children too so the same arguments apply.
Yes I totally agree. Women are pretty much grown children. They go by what the group does. Very few women have real independent thought. It takes a village to raise a woman. Young women have the logical ability of middle schoolers until they get old.

Side note. This is an example of the logical prowess of the modern female. There is a popular feminist meme going around that says the following.

" If Lesbians can control their urge to catcall women, how come men cant control their urge".

This is the most juvenile retarded half baked mental midget argument ever. And women rally behind this argument. This is how dumb they are. They never once used any logic to ascertain why Lesbians and biological males are different.

1.) We have 10X the testosterone as females
2.) Our brain structure is freaking vastly different than a Lesbian who is still a female
3.) Men have to approach women or else they get nothing.

This is the creature we are dealing with. Yes, women are children.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They were too busy trying to survive and not die every day to worry about anything else. If they were lucky they lived til about 30.

This silliness need to stop. Now we should want to be like ancient cultures? 80% of the people on this board wouldn't be alive if that was the case.
Bro the Amish and strict Mormons are doing quite well and they have the morals of ancient cultures. Many strict Muslim cultures dont have the issues we have. Many poor Eastern European and West African cultures have the morals of the ancients and their women are held in check.

I do understand your point though. You are saying that in order to have technological progress crappy women are a part of the deal. I agree.

This is why many people were against technological progress just for the sake of technological progress. Comfortable times ruin the women. All I am saying is stop acting like the morals of the ancients were stupid. They were much more wise than we are with our 65 genders and body positivity nonsense.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would you have to drag yourself this low, OP?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't even HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why would you have to drag yourself this low, OP?

lol I dont understand...funny gif tho. Are you saying that I am wrong or right? Or it doesn't matter.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's laughing at the concept of a female virgin. It's funny to him because the entire concept of a female virgin is so alien and primitive to him. Most men have been brainwashed by feminism as much as women have.
Hello doctor Charles Xavier, who could obviously read my mind. Hahaha

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI: I'm not even from the states or any Western country, but rather a 3rd world country you guys would call "back-water", where virginity is being worshipped on a daily basis. ;)

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am no psychologist but I think the proponents of low female notch counts say women with high notch counts lack the ability to bond and are most likely to cheat.
On the other hand, wouldn't that mean the same thing for men?
But what do I know?
Yes I agree you make a good point. Promiscuity also effects men. It does not effect us in the same way it effects women. Male promiscuity makes men better lovers, more charismatic, more confident and an all around better seducer. It does have negatives. It makes you jaded, and it slightly lessens your pair bonding ability. It makes you indifferent to female manipulation. You are quick to next a female that isn't up to your standards.

Male promiscuity is not ideal. I was promicuous in my youth. I got my heart broken a couple times. I am no longer able to get the limerence and butterflies I first got I my late teens and early 20's no matter how beautiful the girl is. I am not sure that this is a good thing. Sometimes I miss being genuinely excited to hang out with a girl and being nervous around her. Oneitis feels good until you crash and burn.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI: I'm not even from the states or any Western country, but rather a 3rd world country you guys would call "back-water", where virginity is being worshipped on a daily basis. ;)
And your issue with what I am saying is what? I am open to being corrected. I bet feminism is not very strong in your nation. I bet the women dont beat the men at 50%. I bet men dont get raped in family court. I bet not too many of your female friends have OnlyFans accounts. I also bet the divorce rate is relatively low in your nation................

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally different blank-slate equalism nonsense. It comes from the "men and women are the same" fallacy.

Men and women are not the same. They experience sex very differently. Women have a high-cost to sex (pregnancy, child rearing). Men have low-cost seed spreading. These behaviors and sexual strategies are hardwired into our minds, despite recent changes with birth control etc.

High notches effect women, high notches don't effect men.
I agree. Do you find yourself more jaded than you were before being with so many women. These are women that many of them cheated on their boyfriends, many of them we nasty *****s, many of them had deep emotional baggage etc. I know it has effected me a little bit.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh bro. Can you explain this in different terms. It seems interesting I am just kinda slow and not catching your main point.

I do agree that the innocence does end in the bedroom for sure. They are often not virgins because of some moral characteristic. They are virgins because of a lack of opportunity and being sheltered. In the end it doesn't matter to me because as long as I am the first guy I can mold her to atleast be submissive for a few years in order to raise my kid. Then she will be free to leave ( and she will).
Usually the lack of opportunity is due to societal pressure (slvt shaming, familial pressure, religion, etc.) and yes, being sheltered/uneducated. There are countries where women who have premarital sex are not only shunned but sometimes killed - by their own fathers, even.

I'm not trying to make this about "patriarchy" or whatever. It is what it is. A great deal of sexual suppression against females is due to male hamster spinning about female sexuality, because most men don't get it. Even in the RP, guys will choose which "brutal" truths (they're not brutal if you can handle it) to endorse, and rationalize away the rest. Female sexuality is a powerful force of nature, especially at a young age, and a lot of guys can't handle that or just don't want to see it.

That said, there is plenty of research that shows that partners with lower notch counts have longer lasting marriages. Can't deny that. Is it because of lack of notches? Could be. One thing to consider is that a woman who might get married young and pure may be more likely to stick out a marriage, even a bad one.

With a guy like you - high value, knows how to handle women - chances are high she'll stick by your side. This is true even if she's not a virgin. I think it has more to do with you than her - but every man should screen for his best interests.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even in the RP, guys will choose which "brutal" truths (they're not brutal if you can handle it) to endorse, and rationalize away the rest. Female sexuality is a powerful force of nature, especially at a young age, and a lot of guys can't handle that or just don't want to see it.

With a guy like you - high value, knows how to handle women - chances are high she'll stick by your side. This is true even if she's not a virgin. I think it has more to do with you than her - but every man should screen for his best interests.
Yeh man I agree. It is difficult for some men ( including me) to accept how powerful a force female nature is. We fear it so we try to repress it. There are men that are okay with the consequences of unleashing it. There are also men that want to suppress it. I do not know who is right. Maybe both are right.

Thanks for the compliment. I am not a high value man yet. I have potential. I do have a lot of Redpill awareness that I will use to keep her in line. Still might not work in the long run but we will see.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like sluttier woman. Virgins dont have this in them. I have pulled some really crazy things from girls over the years. Some you wouldn't believe. It is just my preference in the bedroom.
Yes sluts are a lot more fun. This is very true. Virgins are kinda......well boring unless they are smoking hot. Which in that case they will probably not be virgins lol.