Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She demands a 5th date out to dinner prior to banging

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah thanks man I appreciate it! I am learning since my divorce. I have just met so many other fun girls that are enjoyable to be around and give back - why waste my time with this one?
You will discover that a girl giving back are worthy of your time.. It should be that way since the earlydays of human existence. Dont waste your energy with time sucking hoes just finding yourself to please them more just for their favour on you.. Life is bigger than that.. Get a great partner and someone to grow with.

If you had seen playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, you would surely be seeking that relationship dynamic for yourself, you'd never settle for less

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will discover that a girl giving back are worthy of your time.. It should be that way since the earlydays of human existence. Dont waste your energy with time sucking hoes just finding yourself to please them more just for their favour on you.. Life is bigger than that.. Get a great partner and someone to grow with.

If you had seen playful, loving interplay between two adults who admired and respected each other, you would surely be seeking that relationship dynamic for yourself, you'd never settle for less
That's the tough part for me right now. I am definitely really into this one Brazilian girl I'm seeing. Very sweet, intelligent, loyal, giving, sexy, affectionate, etc. She checks off all of my criteria. But I just wonder if it is too soon to date since I have only been separated 8 months. (she knows this too). I don't want to just settle for someone because I really like them now. I feel like I shoulder figure out more about myself first before entering another LTR leaving a marriage.

If this was two years down the line I wouldn't hesitate to date this girl. I am also in the process of trying to go through a career change in life, and it may take me away from this area.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the tough part for me right now. I am definitely really into this one Brazilian girl I'm seeing. Very sweet, intelligent, loyal, giving, sexy, affectionate, etc. She checks off all of my criteria. But I just wonder if it is too soon to date since I have only been separated 8 months. (she knows this too). I don't want to just settle for someone because I really like them now. I feel like I shoulder figure out more about myself first before entering another LTR leaving a marriage.

If this was two years down the line I wouldn't hesitate to date this girl. I am also in the process of trying to go through a career change in life, and it may take me away from this area.
Don’t put a head trip on yourself. If she’s a good girl, date her. Sort your personal demons out with a shrink.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

IMO don't let a good thing pass you by. That's the mistake that all independent career women make, right?

As for being too soon, as long as you are healed and ready to move forward is all that counts. Don't put an artificial timeframe around when you "think" you're ready. Most people don't really know themselves or have a false sense.

But at the same time, no need to rush it but eventually the longer you two hang out, the question will come up from her end. That's when you need to make sure you have an answer for her.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is funny because im being saperated from my ex Bpd for 4 years now, i never tired enjoy being alone with myself, prior to her ive never stop dating until we parting. 8 month is a good time for heal, if you feel you dont need relationship right now, means youre ready for one.. The right one.. Give this girl a chance. Made she proved she deserve you. Hey if she wants you she would stay going through your changes

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny because im being saperated from my ex Bpd for 4 years now, i never tired enjoy being alone with myself, prior to her ive never stop dating until we parting. 8 month is a good time for heal, if you feel you dont need relationship right now, means youre ready for one.. The right one.. Give this girl a chance. Made she proved she deserve you. Hey if she wants you she would stay going through your changes
Thanks guys, this is all really good advice! @EyeBRollin @Lookatu @Focal core

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro. On the scale of 1-10, how was the quality of the buck?
Oh dude, she was a solid 8/10 buck. VERY submissive and giving and a really nice body. She ended up staying over actually because it was 2AM by the time we looked at the clock and we bucked again in the AM!

Not sure everyone's opinion on letting a girl stay over, but I felt like it would kind of be a diick move to make her drive 35 min home at 2:30 AM after fuucking. Plus I was almost certain I could get the AM sex.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh dude, she was a solid 8/10 buck. VERY submissive and giving and a really nice body. She ended up staying over actually because it was 2AM by the time we looked at the clock and we bucked again in the AM!

Not sure everyone's opinion on letting a girl stay over, but I felt like it would kind of be a diick move to make her drive 35 min home at 2:30 AM after fuucking. Plus I was almost certain I could get the AM sex.
You did the right thing bro. You got to be a gentleman first and foremost and forget any rules that might overtake that aspect. I guess this one made up for the last one you had.