Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She demands a 5th date out to dinner prior to banging

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she is the captain of the ship, and your the passenger. I'm glad you updated with this info, it shows that the consequence of the transactional sex is you forfeiting frame. This will help me out in the future.
Its happened ti a lot to a guy even down to marriage, until its too late relizing that hes not in a fullfilling relationship after children involved, some, wife ran with another man that has pure attraction/connection with.. Lots of horror stories out there.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Thats what you get when listening to simps and women for dating-advise...... in the end, you pay for halfhearted sex.
Women are emotionally driven. If you can't engage their emotions "halfhearted" is all you will get no matter how much RP or PUA tactics you use. Most RP and PUA advice that I have been seeing for the past year or two is all creating transactional situations. If I do 1, 2, & 3 then she will respond with X, Y, & Z. But if she responds with A, B, or C, then I will "next" her with 4, 5, or 6. Yet the same RP community will state that "You can't negotiate genuine desire",...but somehow they don't make the connection between the two.

A guy needs to be able to read her and know how to spot the indicators of genuine desire,...and if it isn't there, then don't bother. Even if you manage to coerce sex out of her at some point it still isn't going anywhere.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think I might... she is finishing this capstone thing for her Masters and wants to celebrate next weekend so she already made us reservations for brunch in Boston. I don't like the fact that SHE just booked these reservations without asking me, obviously expecting me to pay..
you are making a mistake agreeing to this, what you dont realise is, you regained all the power the minute she gave you sex, its the minute you should have gone wishy washy on her. |I dont mean let her down, its like a couldnt care less attitude, that takes time to perfect.

she wouldnt have STFU about you if you did this, but now she knows shes got you.

Go on social media this second, and look who women rattle on about, its not the guy who goes to Brunch with them. it is the guy that jerks them around, they right paragraphs about him

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are emotionally driven. If you can't engage their emotions "halfhearted" is all you will get no matter how much RP or PUA tactics you use. Most RP and PUA advice that I have been seeing for the past year or two is all creating transactional situations. If I do 1, 2, & 3 then she will respond with X, Y, & Z. But if she responds with A, B, or C, then I will "next" her with 4, 5, or 6. Yet the same RP community will state that "You can't negotiate genuine desire",...but somehow they don't make the connection between the two.

A guy needs to be able to read her and know how to spot the indicators of genuine desire,...and if it isn't there, then don't bother. Even if you manage to coerce sex out of her at some point it still isn't going anywhere.
PUA Is trash, relationship are about admiration, respect and trust..

If you have your **** together youre only ready to be in a relationship once you know you doesnt need one. Same vibe, wavelength/emotional level that you genuinely project will attract the same level of women you want thaf will spark into genuine attractions and having emotional connection with..

Result with such partnership often youll find yourself with real intimacy and to grow together as a happy couple.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are making a mistake agreeing to this, what you dont realise is, you regained all the power the minute she gave you sex, its the minute you should have gone wishy washy on her. |I dont mean let her down, its like a couldnt care less attitude, that takes time to perfect.

she wouldnt have STFU about you if you did this, but now she knows shes got you.

Go on social media this second, and look who women rattle on about, its not the guy who goes to Brunch with them. it is the guy that jerks them around, they right paragraphs about him
I didn't agree. I have been ignoring her since that request. And there is no way in hell I'm going to brunch with her again hahaha

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought things were going well....
Ahhh I mean could I have sex with this girl again? Yes. Do I want to? Not really... I just don't really have a desire to see her again. It hit me after she left Sunday. I thought "the sex was OK, but she is just a little too immature." I was especially turned off when she texted me a day later saying she booked a reservation for a brunch at another place next weekend.. like that's not cool. That's her steering the frame of the whole relationship.

"You take me to restaurant X for brunch on this date/time and we will have sex again." Not fun. To transactional.

I've got my eye set on this Brazilian girl I just started talking to. We are going to have a first date this Saturday if I can maintain her IL until then. It's cliché, but yet again I find myself enjoying the conversation (and company) more with Brazilian and Hispanic girls than Americans...

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could go to brunch and bang her one more time. This time though, since you have no desire to see after this, facefvck her while 69ing. It's the best. And I'm talking about an angry facefvck.

The sloppier the better. Then just, stop contacting her.
I like the way you think sir hahahah

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think I might... she is finishing this capstone thing for her Masters and wants to celebrate next weekend so she already made us reservations for brunch in Boston. I don't like the fact that SHE just booked these reservations without asking me, obviously expecting me to pay..
If she booked reservations and asked you, she should pay. No need to be upset about it. As I said a few pages ago, this gal really digs you. Proceed if you want an LTR. If not, just ghost her.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she booked reservations and asked you, she should pay. No need to be upset about it. As I said a few pages ago, this gal really digs you. Proceed if you want an LTR. If not, just ghost her.
I agree - she should pay, but I got the drift from her that she wouldn't even think twice about that. It would be more expected that I would pay.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree - she should pay, but I got the drift from her that she wouldn't even think twice about that. It would be more expected that I would pay.
I don’t like that she booked reservations without specifying that she wants to treat you. That’s masculine energy. She should have hinted that she would like you to take her there. You could nudge her gently and counter offer:

“That’s a nice idea but I’m not in the position to take you there on <date>. Join me for <counteroffer date> instead?”

She should get the hint. If she’s paying, she will speak up and say it. If you really don’t dig this girl though just ghost man. She’s running relationship game. Don’t waste her time if that’s not what you see with her.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was especially turned off when she texted me a day later saying she booked a reservation for a brunch at another place next weekend.. like that's not cool. That's her steering the frame of the whole relationship.
Yeah it sounds to me that she likes you, but considering she has princess syndrome, she's use to getting everything her way and being in control. This isn't something she does maliciously necessarily but I think just through time and her being spoiled, this is her reality and the way she operates on a subconcious level without giving it too much thought.

Desperate/thirsty/white knight/beta/blue pilled dudes would've been ok being her b1tch but I know you got options and a better brain. ;)

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it sounds to me that she likes you, but considering she has princess syndrome, she's use to getting everything her way and being in control. This isn't something she does maliciously necessarily but I think just through time and her being spoiled, this is her reality and the way she operates on a subconcious level without giving it too much thought.

Desperate/thirsty/white knight/beta/blue pilled dudes would've been ok being her b1tch but I know you got options and a better brain. ;)
Couldn't agree more man. I think inherently she is just used to getting her way. The way she talks about her wealthy parents, friend group, leisure activities, ex BF, etc., just not my vibe. I don't come from that upbringing and it's a huge turn off to me. Even if the sex was great I would maybe only buck her a few more times. I am much more into these other girls I'm talking to right now and would rather fuuck them/enjoy their company than spend another dime on this daddy's girl hahaha.

And both you and @EyeBRollin are right..... she DEFINITELY wants a LTR with me.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was gonna say, I've had nothing but bad experience with girls who's names start with T.

Tiffany, especially.
Lol, I've had nothing but bad experience with girls from Boston (Puritan country).

Newstyle, you gotta move man.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[
Couldn't agree more man. I think inherently she is just used to getting her way. The way she talks about her wealthy parents, friend group, leisure activities, ex BF, etc., just not my vibe. I don't come from that upbringing and it's a huge turn off to me. Even if the sex was great I would maybe only buck her a few more times. I am much more into these other girls I'm talking to right now and would rather fuuck them/enjoy their company than spend another dime on this daddy's girl hahaha.

And both you and @EyeBRollin are right..... she DEFINITELY wants a LTR with me.
I can sense a lot of self-worth in this man. Youre on the right track. Rock on.