We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's on you, not red pill BS.Now I feel practically nothing.
There's no turning back.
Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
He just gave that some "Adore" by Amy Shark. So I checked out the lyrics. All the movies show womens desires and fantasies. What are women's fantasies that listen to certain sects and genres of music? If a female listens to a rock and roll what's her fantasies? What about a female who listens to "Megan the Stallion"? What's her fantasy? What about one who listens to trap and stripper music? What is the Alpha male in that view point? Is it the drug dealer? Etc. Figure it out.How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?
"your blood like ice", "my pain your thrill" , "I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison"
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
I was just thinking about this.That's on you(...)
Everything costs something.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.