Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill ruins romantic music

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Was listening to such music when was young. I mean jazz in general, john Coltrane, chet Baker etc. This is just music. Never really cared about the lyrics for me it was more about the melody and sometimes even personality behind, like in this one

Listen to it now this song needs to be the fking red pill theme lol

Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get a chill down my back hearing this song, at 1:05 - 1:06 when her voice drops.

Lori Carsillo - The Look Of Love

Now I feel practically nothing.

There's no turning back.
It’s really funny listening to lyrics of songs and how brainwashing or give you a false idea of what “love” is and believe me a good example is simp/boys 2 simp/men meaning the Boyz 2 Men if you missed what I was saying. The fact is now I don’t feel anything anymore but sometimes I will bust out and laugh like say yeah sure right in the the middle of lyrics. I listen to heavy metal, hard rock or rap when working out now as opposed to anything simpish!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's no coincidence the 2 forms of most Masculine music were circulated by Chad & Tyrone (Rock & Rap)

Both exhibit dominance & aggression

You can even combine them to much success and popularity, historically

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I feel practically nothing.

There's no turning back.
That's on you, not red pill BS.

Kind of like learning to separate, in your mind, any musicians political beliefs with their music.

If you expect the world to believe and behave in the way you prefer, you're going to have problems.

Most, if not all, of Red Pill is simply childish temper tantrum.

Misery loving company.

Everything costs something.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?
He just gave that some "Adore" by Amy Shark. So I checked out the lyrics. All the movies show womens desires and fantasies. What are women's fantasies that listen to certain sects and genres of music? If a female listens to a rock and roll what's her fantasies? What about a female who listens to "Megan the Stallion"? What's her fantasy? What about one who listens to trap and stripper music? What is the Alpha male in that view point? Is it the drug dealer? Etc. Figure it out.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"your blood like ice", "my pain your thrill" , "I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison"

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m able to separate the two in my mind. I still really enjoy some sappy songs and I’m blackpill af lol.

There's no "conflict." Women like sappy songs too. But she is imaging Chad/Tyrone singing these songs to her.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about this one?

Or this?

Watch both on a large tv sceen and thought they were cool.

The jazz song have a music video? It is not immersive enough.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway if you recall european discodance mid 00s, you will remember certain songs about girls in the opposite position.

I think songs like these wouldnt be welcome nowadays, she is even willing to make an effort to get her BF back.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the vocal dance music I grow up with is all sung by women, with literally one or two exceptions. Most of it is sexual rather than romantic, too.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Just ****ing music. Get over that bitches.
The whole idea of it that you cant control it. If it makes you feel like a little ***** then you're a little *****, nothing wrong with that

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Think of that as if without that song you cold not have jimi Hendrix. It all started somewhere. Negative gives you positive