"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Red Pill ruins romantic music

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
Same. I literally can’t listen to that **** no more, it’s seriously just too cringey to bear now. Makes me wonder if people actually listen to the song for lyrics or what... Not that I do anyway, but damn I hate some of that stuff lol it’s just such weak pathetic garbage lmao
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women are romanticizing being pumped and dumped and the men they are into. But for a man, I agree. Sometimes she has made it romantic from her end and you need to feed and enable that to keep going.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,873
Reaction score
19,104
Remember in college that NIN song came out that went like "I want to fvck you like an animal..."

Had some super hot dance floor sessions that led to some ONS from that song at the clubs...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
186
You're 31 and you've been listening to that sh*t since when exactly?
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I grew up with a lot of the "boy meets girl/ boy loses girl" type songs. When I was younger, I could identify with a lot of the lyrics.
Now... I still attempt to enjoy the melody of those old songs, but lyrically... I can't listen to them the same way.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
If it's a woman singing about her "love" for a guy, especially an unavailable guy, that's actually a lot more red pilled than I first gave it credit for.

But a guy singing that sh!t? Pffft
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,749
Reaction score
9,948
I'm more familiar with the original Dusty Springfield version, old bastard that I am.
Written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
If it's a woman singing about her "love" for a guy, especially an unavailable guy, that's actually a lot more red pilled than I first gave it credit for.

But a guy singing that sh!t? Pffft
It sells, they're rockstars living it up and ****ing everything that moves. I doubt many rock stars are blue pill for very long.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
You could always laugh at it, it's a reminder that the world is stuck in phaggotry and you have an edge because you know better
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
This one sounds sultry and sexy.

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - I Want Love

The lyrics are blue pilled, I guess. Or are they? Again it's a woman singing it...
Ah yes that's why I recognized the artist's name... it's from SH. Nice song. Love Psalm and Laura's Theme from SH2 both come to mind, where my avatar is from as well.

I listened to 10 seconds of the OP song around the time you noted but didn't like her voice/singing style.

I think you can take a chill pill with this stuff and the blue & red pills. Art can be an experiential fantasy, not a mere description of reality, so just enjoy it like that and combine it with your awareness for a cool melancholic dual-theme.


 
Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
"Red Pill ruins romantic music"



It was ruined, already.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Was listening to such music when was young. I mean jazz in general, john Coltrane, chet Baker etc. This is just music. Never really cared about the lyrics for me it was more about the melody and sometimes even personality behind, like in this one


Listen to it now this song needs to be the fking red pill theme lol
 
Last edited:

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2018
Messages
139
Reaction score
124
Age
55
I used to get a chill down my back hearing this song, at 1:05 - 1:06 when her voice drops.

Lori Carsillo - The Look Of Love

Now I feel practically nothing.

There's no turning back.
It’s really funny listening to lyrics of songs and how brainwashing or give you a false idea of what “love” is and believe me a good example is simp/boys 2 simp/men meaning the Boyz 2 Men if you missed what I was saying. The fact is now I don’t feel anything anymore but sometimes I will bust out and laugh like say yeah sure right in the the middle of lyrics. I listen to heavy metal, hard rock or rap when working out now as opposed to anything simpish!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top