Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill ruins romantic music

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same. I literally can’t listen to that **** no more, it’s seriously just too cringey to bear now. Makes me wonder if people actually listen to the song for lyrics or what... Not that I do anyway, but damn I hate some of that stuff lol it’s just such weak pathetic garbage lmao

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are romanticizing being pumped and dumped and the men they are into. But for a man, I agree. Sometimes she has made it romantic from her end and you need to feed and enable that to keep going.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Remember in college that NIN song came out that went like "I want to fvck you like an animal..."

Had some super hot dance floor sessions that led to some ONS from that song at the clubs...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're 31 and you've been listening to that sh*t since when exactly?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with a lot of the "boy meets girl/ boy loses girl" type songs. When I was younger, I could identify with a lot of the lyrics.
Now... I still attempt to enjoy the melody of those old songs, but lyrically... I can't listen to them the same way.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a woman singing about her "love" for a guy, especially an unavailable guy, that's actually a lot more red pilled than I first gave it credit for.

But a guy singing that sh!t? Pffft

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't take it too seriously. I think great art requires great devotion and inspiration, and in the case of a song it's devotion to/inspiration by love, the girl, happiness or even sadness. But it's also like a character in a film. The person singing is just telling a story, even if it comes from a real place.

Take for example Ain't Too Proud To Beg by the Temptations. Classic song. The lyrics describe a man who's so pathetic, he'll beg, plead and cry to keep his woman from leaving him. Not exactly redpill, lol.

But the singer (David Ruffin in this case, I think) belts it with such emotion I feel it along with him, even if I don't believe it will work. He's going through a stage of grief. But it's also an upbeat song you can dance too, so it's got strong energy.

But when the song's over I know the singer's tactics won't save him. And I know the Temptations in real life probably got tons of a$$ from that hit alone. And I can listen to this stuff without it affecting me, the same way I can listen to metal without becoming satanic or rap without robbing a liquor store. It's all good fun.

There's piano in the OP's posted song...might be electronic, not sure.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm more familiar with the original Dusty Springfield version, old bastard that I am.
Written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's a woman singing about her "love" for a guy, especially an unavailable guy, that's actually a lot more red pilled than I first gave it credit for.

But a guy singing that sh!t? Pffft
It sells, they're rockstars living it up and ****ing everything that moves. I doubt many rock stars are blue pill for very long.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always laugh at it, it's a reminder that the world is stuck in phaggotry and you have an edge because you know better

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This one sounds sultry and sexy.

Mary Elizabeth McGlynn - I Want Love

The lyrics are blue pilled, I guess. Or are they? Again it's a woman singing it...
Ah yes that's why I recognized the artist's name... it's from SH. Nice song. Love Psalm and Laura's Theme from SH2 both come to mind, where my avatar is from as well.

I listened to 10 seconds of the OP song around the time you noted but didn't like her voice/singing style.

I think you can take a chill pill with this stuff and the blue & red pills. Art can be an experiential fantasy, not a mere description of reality, so just enjoy it like that and combine it with your awareness for a cool melancholic dual-theme.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Red Pill ruins romantic music"

It was ruined, already.