We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
That's on you, not red pill BS.Now I feel practically nothing.
There's no turning back.
Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
He just gave that some "Adore" by Amy Shark. So I checked out the lyrics. All the movies show womens desires and fantasies. What are women's fantasies that listen to certain sects and genres of music? If a female listens to a rock and roll what's her fantasies? What about a female who listens to "Megan the Stallion"? What's her fantasy? What about one who listens to trap and stripper music? What is the Alpha male in that view point? Is it the drug dealer? Etc. Figure it out.How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?
"your blood like ice", "my pain your thrill" , "I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison"
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I was just thinking about this.That's on you(...)
Everything costs something.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.