“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Red Pill ruins romantic music

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
It's no coincidence the 2 forms of most Masculine music were circulated by Chad & Tyrone (Rock & Rap)

Both exhibit dominance & aggression

You can even combine them to much success and popularity, historically
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,752
Reaction score
4,811
Location
象外
Now I feel practically nothing.

There's no turning back.
That's on you, not red pill BS.

Kind of like learning to separate, in your mind, any musicians political beliefs with their music.

If you expect the world to believe and behave in the way you prefer, you're going to have problems.

Most, if not all, of Red Pill is simply childish temper tantrum.

Misery loving company.

Everything costs something.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
We'll only if u think about it. If I listen to adore by Amy Shark reminds me of how totally a girl can be into you. Now I know the fickleness but I m just amused by it. Women r 80% preprogrammed. Work with the code no point hating on it.
Yep. Understand the modern programming within music, television and social and use it for your advantage.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
How do you suggest doing so? Can you give an example?
He just gave that some "Adore" by Amy Shark. So I checked out the lyrics. All the movies show womens desires and fantasies. What are women's fantasies that listen to certain sects and genres of music? If a female listens to a rock and roll what's her fantasies? What about a female who listens to "Megan the Stallion"? What's her fantasy? What about one who listens to trap and stripper music? What is the Alpha male in that view point? Is it the drug dealer? Etc. Figure it out.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
"your blood like ice", "my pain your thrill" , "I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison"

 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,135
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I’m able to separate the two in my mind. I still really enjoy some sappy songs and I’m blackpill af lol.

There's no "conflict." Women like sappy songs too. But she is imaging Chad/Tyrone singing these songs to her.

 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
What about this one?


Or this?


Watch both on a large tv sceen and thought they were cool.

The jazz song have a music video? It is not immersive enough.
 
Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Anyway if you recall european discodance mid 00s, you will remember certain songs about girls in the opposite position.



I think songs like these wouldnt be welcome nowadays, she is even willing to make an effort to get her BF back.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
All the vocal dance music I grow up with is all sung by women, with literally one or two exceptions. Most of it is sexual rather than romantic, too.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Just ****ing music. Get over that bitches.
The whole idea of it that you cant control it. If it makes you feel like a little ***** then you're a little *****, nothing wrong with that
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Think of that as if without that song you cold not have jimi Hendrix. It all started somewhere. Negative gives you positive
 

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,743
Reaction score
1,178
Age
60
Location
Scandinavia
If you listen to 70s pop/rock, the level of pedestalizaion is incredible

every song is the GUY BEGGING and WAITING for a SIGN/SIGNAL and about HOW SHE LEFT HIM for another guy

its no wonder AFC afflicted many of us as we literally had BLUE PILLS injected into our brains
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
That's the way to think about it if your hobby is construct Lego buildings
If you're a music enthusiasts it's way different
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top