Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags

R

Ranger

Just listen to your own language here....this is what I am talking about. You put them on pedestals. "DESERVE"......really. who's the prize?

You lack relationship experience as well, your dismissal of my questions confirmed that. Women aren't going to just get in line and obey because you are such a great leader. This isn't the military.
You are not understanding. You have more interest in battling ideas. I use to be that way. I remember when I was like that. Good luck.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just listen to your own language here....this is what I am talking about. You put them on pedestals. "DESERVE"......really. who's the prize?

You lack relationship experience as well, your dismissal of my questions confirmed that. Women aren't going to just get in line and obey because you are such a great leader. This isn't the military.
Howie, the problem with posting on the regular DJ forum is that you end up getting trolled/flamed by a lot of younger guys who come here and just regurgitate the whole “just be a man and lead and they will follow” bs. Any older guy who’s been dealing with dozens of women over the years in both short term flings and long term relationships knows (hot) women are almost never this easy to handle.

Don’t take it to heart, some people just come here to talk big instead of just being honest in order to find their weaknesses and improve themselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Howie, the problem with posting on the regular DJ forum is that you end up getting rolled/flamed by a lot of younger guys who come here and just regurgitate the whole “just be a man and lead and they will follow” bs. Any older guy who’s been dealing with dozens of women over the years in both short term flings and long term relationships know (hot) women are almost never this easy to handle.

Don’t take it to heart, some people just come here to talk big instead of just being honest in order to find their weaknesses and improve themselves.
And then we have men like you who has been butthurt and can't learn to take the punishment like a man.

You're here posting on how butthurt u r and then teaching others to basically learn butthurt techniques.

The snake that enjoys eating it's own tail and never letting go.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s what being a leader is. If one of my marines got hurt, I took responsibility for it.
If you don’t take charge and accept full responsibility for the outcome..you’re a girl with a fake pair of balls.

That is part of that shift. When a man realizes that every part of his life, good or bad was his own doing...he gets to graduate.
To blame others is to never become more than you were before. If you were there? Yeah, it’s all you.
This isn’t even about women.
If a man can't even understand this simple concept, don't even talk abt leading women, he can't even function properly in real life as a productive person.

He's whole being is then one of a parasite.

R

Ranger

If a man can't even understand this simple concept, don't even talk abt leading women, he can't even function properly in real life as a productive person.

He's whole being is then one of a parasite.
True statement Spaz. How does one even start to live a life? It can be painful but that’s where character is built. That’s where a boy becomes a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Why would someone consider otherwise given all threads on this forum?

My point is that a man can make a decision about a woman only after he has gained a near waterproof frame and mindset.
But if he ever goes into any woman at any time with the intent to find a partner. He’s already in the wrong frame and will eventually be eaten up. Then of course it’s the woman’s fault.
Well no, it’s not. It’s the man’s fault. And he deserves every bit of what he gets.

He wasn’t being a man. From her biological standpoint. All she knows is that she no longer feels safe and she’s dead inside. Sex may not even possible for her. It’s like someone pointing a gun at your head and saying “Get it up for this sweaty, gross, 600 heifer or else.”

If you can be reduced...you’re a weak man. As per her biology. If a man is still concerned about what will happen to him. If he’s concerned that all women are tramps and there are no good partners out there, if he is critical of bytches, in any way, he’s not even close to being ready and ANY woman will eventually feel resentment for him and may even make him pay dearly for “Not staying a man and tricking her”
"Tricking her"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. Making her believe that he was an optimized man when underneath he was reducible and easy to give up his balls.
Yeah but what if we know their nature and know that one. We want her nectar. We dont like how bad she could be. We cant admit that to them?

R

Ranger

Yeah but what if we know their nature and know that one. We want her nectar. We dont like how bad she could be. We cant admit that to them?
Oh I think you should handle crap as soon as possible. Obviously there are ways better than jumping down her throat. Lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
True statement Spaz. How does one even start to live a life? It can be painful but that’s where character is built. That’s where a boy becomes a man.
Exactly.

What's admirable abt a parasite ?

Women should rightly dump him then allowing his DNA to spread even further.

R

Ranger

Exactly.

What's admirable abt a parasite ?

Women should rightly dump him then allowing his DNA to spread even further.
Underneath I think that’s what it’s really about. Denying him the opportunity to further his DNA.
Cutting him out of the gene pool.
She has no control over her shutting down. Her biology makes her cut him off.

Oh that’s an angle I hadn’t thought of yet. Nice Spaz.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Underneath I think that’s what it’s really about. Denying him the opportunity to further his DNA.
Cutting him out of the gene pool.
She has no control over her shutting down. Her biology makes her cut him off.

Oh that’s an angle I hadn’t thought of yet. Nice Spaz.
The feminine biological imperative is nature's answer towards the survival and progress of the human species.

They'll cut off deviants ruthlessly.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole alpha/beta and male/female imperative is just a way to attempt to explain someone's (or our own) behavior to sooth egos. In reality things don't work that way. In fact, I find it funny when I read this sort of stuff because if we're really talking about alpha/beta/omega in a wolf pack typically only the alpha male and alpha female breed, that's it. So if there are beta males there are also beta females who never should breed. Wolves don't fvck for pleasure like us humans. We've evolved to the point where both males and females fvck for entertainment. Sure the 23yo still wants to have a family but she's not running around with some biological imperative...she's love stricken by that guy she saw at at the mall for whatever reason and if they meet they'll breed. But consider the women who are 35+ who've already had kids and don't want anymore, they still love to fvck just to fvck like us and many times just as a ONS. So they're not denying anyone of anything, it simply boils down to attraction. If she finds you attractive she'll fvck. Simple as that.

Forget all that for a min and think that if the feminine biological imperative was true as you guys say and most of us here were betas (that's the argument right?) then NO woman would've ever slept with us. That's not the case here for most of us though. We've had plenty of women, we've even been married and procreated. So that argument just doesn't hold.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
This whole alpha/beta and male/female imperative is just a way to attempt to explain someone's (or our own) behavior to sooth egos. In reality things don't work that way. In fact, I find it funny when I read this sort of stuff because if we're really talking about alpha/beta/omega in a wolf pack typically only the alpha male and alpha female breed, that's it. So if there are beta males there are also beta females who never should breed. Wolves don't fvck for pleasure like us humans. We've evolved to the point where both males and females fvck for entertainment. Sure the 23yo still wants to have a family but she's not running around with some biological imperative...she's love stricken by that guy she saw at at the mall for whatever reason and if they meet they'll breed. But consider the women who are 35+ who've already had kids and don't want anymore, they still love to fvck just to fvck like us and many times just as a ONS. So they're not denying anyone of anything, it simply boils down to attraction. If she finds you attractive she'll fvck. Simple as that.

Forget all that for a min and think that if the feminine biological imperative was true as you guys say and most of us here were betas (that's the argument right?) then NO woman would've ever slept with us. That's not the case here for most of us though. We've had plenty of women, we've even been married and procreated. So that argument just doesn't hold.
No, the argument holds.

The top tier guys are rare, the lower ranking males are in abundance, which means the lower ranking guys will still get laid and have relationships because you have lower ranking women who can't get the top guys so what does she do?

Every girl wants the top guys but every girl can't get them, that's were the weaker males come in.

Don't think because your getting laid or because you have been in many relationships that means your not a low status man, it just means that the women in your life are either low status themselves or you got settled for and most likely got mistreated, cheated on and dumped for a more attractive guy.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
OP, none of those things matter, everybody doesn't come from perfect backgrounds.
It's called life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the argument holds.

The top tier guys are rare, the lower ranking males are in abundance, which means the lower ranking guys will still get laid and have relationships because you have lower ranking women who can't get the top guys so what does she do?

Every girl wants the top guys but every girl can't get them, that's were the weaker males come in.

Don't think because your getting laid or because you have been in many relationships that means your not a low status man, it just means that the women in your life are either low status themselves or you got settled for and most likely got mistreated, cheated on and dumped for a more attractive guy.
I got female friends some of the "top" guys politicians, lawyer, doctor can be a pain in the ass to the ladies.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I got female friends some of the "top" guys politicians, lawyer, doctor can be a pain in the ass to the ladies.
Those are not top guys, your career doesn't make you a top tier guy or alpha or whatever term ss wants to use.

You can be a lawyer but still be unattractive, passive, submissive, weak ECT

You can be a doctor and still be clingy and needy ECT your profession doesn't make you a attractive man.