Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags

Technics

Don Juan
Reaction score
So whilst my gf of one year is beautiful and treats me well, (she is 33, I am 36) she has been revealing things to me about her past and I no longer see her as LTR material but I think I have a bit of oneitis due to her beauty. Over the past few months I have found out:

-She moved out of home as a young teenager to live with her grandmother because she didn't get along with her mum.

-Her mum and dad live together but sleep in seperate beds and don't really talk.

-She has been engaged 3 times and she has broken them all off.

-Her last ex was a drug dealer and she moved around the world with him and helped him do business etc.. she used to take drugs in her 20's but doesn't anymore

She has alot of green flags that I won't go into but I'm thinking these red flags are a cue for me to run ?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Her family past is less than ideal. Not saying it has, but that’s where most problems start…
Three broken off engagements would be you’re biggest clue. Damaged women always talk a good initial to midterm game, but fail to follow through with real commitment because of a lack of emotional depth.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None are red flags except the points in 3rd row with the drugs dealer, she may have some issues due to dysfunctional relationship with her family that can be fix over growth along the way.. but none related to you so far..

Unless she keep bitching about her men and her past relationship, thats a real red flags.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i believe is genuinely strong, powerful individuals are attracted to others like themselves. They don't prey on the weak or needy, and they do not need to be needed.

I dont believe all these women are hoez or scumbag for that matter.. It just that we stuck and keep circling around the sinking hole which is easier for most of us and keep repeating the same relationship dynamics over and over again.

We heal and grow and get something so much better out of it.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whilst my gf of one year is beautiful and treats me well, (she is 33, I am 36) she has been revealing things to me about her past and I no longer see her as LTR material but I think I have a bit of oneitis due to her beauty. Over the past few months I have found out:

-She moved out of home as a young teenager to live with her grandmother because she didn't get along with her mum.

-Her mum and dad live together but sleep in seperate beds and don't really talk.

-Her last ex was a drug dealer and she moved around the world with him and helped him do business etc.. she used to take drugs in her 20's but doesn't anymore

She has alot of green flags that I won't go into but I'm thinking these red flags are a cue for me to run ?
How does she handle issues in your relationship? Bottle them up? Sit down and talk? Run?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Depends entirely on you.

If you have the ability 2 lead, generating admirable qualities that she respects then it's all fine.

If not, then you'll need 2 dump her as she has proven she will discard men who can't effectively lead her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i believe is genuinely strong, powerful individuals are attracted to others like themselves. They don't prey on the weak or needy, and they do not need to be needed.

I dont believe all these women are hoez or scumbag for that matter.. It just that we stuck and keep circling around the sinking hole which is easier for most of us and keep repeating the same relationship dynamics over and over again.

We heal and grow and get something so much better out of it.
Some are scumbags though, thats what They admire.

R

Ranger

I don’t think that her past is that bad. Just an opinion of course.
I mean, what would be a good past? I was a military brat and moved all over the place.

If she stopped doing drugs early...I like that. That’s a self worth thing. To find a woman who’s never even experimented is a bit unrealistic.
I would be more concerned at what she’s doing now? Heavy drinking? Blows dope when you’re not around? Etc.

Go by what YOU think. Not what others think.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of single moms raising sons to believe this absolute crap.

This is going to confuse you because being you have no frame of reference, but many women in the US have a lifetime of dating and rejecting literally hundreds men and settling for a provider at the wall, if ever. You believe not a single one of those men coule "effectively lead her?"
Then I'll use u as a reference.

Based on the results of ur life, and the current mindset that you have, if most men in the USA is similar 2 you then yes, women in ur society will be forever searching until she finally becomes frustrated and settles for anyone who meets the minimum requirements - the provider.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You'd find a lot of agreement among the women here for sure, nothing they don't constantly say.
It doesn't surprise me.

They have every right to find a proper man to raise their son's into strong powerful men.

Which son wants a weak father to mentor him into a man ?

Yes I pity those women and even more so for their son's being trained into wimps.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me.

They have every right to find a proper man to raise their son's into strong powerful men.

Which son wants a weak father to mentor him into a man ?

Yes I pity those women and even more so for their son's being trained into wimps.
I know lots of father saying this when literally they abused their child emotionally. And claim to be a man that leads.. The feels of granduer of a false self.

A true man that leads dont even feels or act like hes leading.. He just do.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They really don’t have a choice.
Well, there r proper men, it's just that there's so many god damn imposters roaming around that women might have become delusional after encountering and being involved with many.

Anyhow, there hope yet for these men, SS will be a training ground for these men to learn how to take punishment as a man should.