Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are not top guys, your career doesn't make you a top tier guy or alpha or whatever term ss wants to use.

You can be a lawyer but still be unattractive, passive, submissive, weak ECT

You can be a doctor and still be clingy and needy ECT your profession doesn't make you a attractive man.
Tough to deal with as in forcing things to be on theyre terms. Not listening. Forcing things to be their way. Ie not alot of fun or compliance.

Women play along feminine for a while but stay in there long enough to destroy some of these men that they never liked.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This whole alpha/beta and male/female imperative is just a way to attempt to explain someone's (or our own) behavior to sooth egos. In reality things don't work that way. In fact, I find it funny when I read this sort of stuff because if we're really talking about alpha/beta/omega in a wolf pack typically only the alpha male and alpha female breed, that's it. So if there are beta males there are also beta females who never should breed. Wolves don't fvck for pleasure like us humans. We've evolved to the point where both males and females fvck for entertainment. Sure the 23yo still wants to have a family but she's not running around with some biological imperative...she's love stricken by that guy she saw at at the mall for whatever reason and if they meet they'll breed. But consider the women who are 35+ who've already had kids and don't want anymore, they still love to fvck just to fvck like us and many times just as a ONS. So they're not denying anyone of anything, it simply boils down to attraction. If she finds you attractive she'll fvck. Simple as that.

Forget all that for a min and think that if the feminine biological imperative was true as you guys say and most of us here were betas (that's the argument right?) then NO woman would've ever slept with us. That's not the case here for most of us though. We've had plenty of women, we've even been married and procreated. So that argument just doesn't hold.
The feminine biological imperative = survival for her and her offspring's

If within her social standing she's only able to hook a weakling for survival, then she'll do it.

But if a stronger male comes along, she'll dump the weakling for a chance to be with the stronger male.

No female will ever truly admire and respect a weakling. Her biological imperative will ensure that she rejects him. Again this is to ensure her long term survival and that of her offspring's.

A woman is predisposed to acquire superior DNA for her offspring.

R

Ranger

Those are not top guys, your career doesn't make you a top tier guy or alpha or whatever term ss wants to use.

You can be a lawyer but still be unattractive, passive, submissive, weak ECT

You can be a doctor and still be clingy and needy ECT your profession doesn't make you a attractive man.
Most definitely. It’s not like she can control her feelings on this.
A man with too much of the imperative in him will be dumped eventually or just relegated to provider while she gets her breeding from a more optimized man. She is overridden by her biology. Vows and promises are thin veils.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny some of you guys are the same guys who said 'not all women' are like that in another thread but yet here you say they're all like that. Regardless, I just don't see this in real life in my circle, this just seems like a fantasy world you guys have created for yourselves where women are these alien beings hunting and discarding males for survival and breeding. The real life is full of stories that say otherwise.

As I said and to an extent you agree that not all women can pull the 'top alpha' males so they settle...well that goes for both genders. I can't pull a HB10 so sure I settle for a HB7 or HB8 but in reality it's how the world works. It's like saying I can't afford a $5MM McMansion so I settle for $1MM house. It's not really settling, it's being realistic.

I think what you guys are also missing is the fact that life is not about gaming and pumping and dumping, life is so much more grander that you're missing some amazing opportunities because you have such mistrust of women.

Look I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind as anyone's going to change mine but I've been on both sides of the table and I prefer having LTRs with women who are not only my league but slightly lower because they will go to great lengths to make me happy, be submissive etc and I continue to work on my purpose, goals and enjoy life that involves traveling, sharing romantic moments in my vacation cottage while it's snowing outside etc. If she dumps me and moves on so be it, nothing I can really do about that. It's like that movie Daddy's home, the next guy that shows up is even a bigger alpha than Brad Pitt...so you can't really do anything about that but enjoy what you can while you can before you're lying 6 ft underground.