Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red flags

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I know lots of father saying this when literally they abused their child emotionally. And claim to be a man that leads.. The feels of granduer of a false self.

A true man that leads dont even feels or act like hes leading.. He just do.
And how many men r u currently leading right now ?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then I'll use u as a reference.

Based on the results of ur life, and the current mindset that you have, if most men in the USA is similar 2 you then yes, women in ur society will be forever searching until she finally becomes frustrated and settles for anyone who meets the minimum requirements - the provider.
After shes been ran thru and hates sex. Probably hates men by then too. Those former c0cks will be her friends and be triangulating on the back end causing arguments and silence to the provider.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes she will bottle them up and they come out later, other times passive aggressive comments.
Over time those who bottle up their issues tend to have huge amounts of resentment. They become miserable and will bring you down as well. Look what her parents did! They couldn't resolve their issues effectively so they bottled them up and were so miserable they couldn't even sleep together. Sleeping in separate beds and not talking was the best solution they could come up with to keep peace.

The mom kicked the daughter out because she didn't have the skills to deal with a young teenager. Her grandmother was probably the best influence she ever had.

3 Broken engagements.......another example where she doesn't have the skills to resolve whatever bothers her.

Relationships are tough, even tougher with someone with no skill set to resolve problems.

You can lead all you want, it won't make some woman act right or even close to it. Problem solving skills are learned behaviors and she likely doesn't have a solid foundation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They really don’t have a choice.
The provider or the woman? After some time none of the men that know her will mess with her.
Over time those who bottle up their issues tend to have huge amounts of resentment. They become miserable and will bring you down as well. Look what her parents did! They couldn't resolve their issues effectively so they bottled them up and were so miserable they couldn't even sleep together. Sleeping in separate beds and not talking was the best solution they could come up with to keep peace.

The mom kicked the daughter out because she didn't have the skills to deal with a young teenager. Her grandmother was probably the best influence she ever had.

3 Broken engagements.......another example where she doesn't have the skills to resolve whatever bothers her.

Relationships are tough, even tougher with someone with no skill set to resolve problems.

You can lead all you want, it won't make some woman act right or even close to it. Problem solving skills are learned behaviors and she likely doesn't have a solid foundation.
Instead of bottling resentment the couple could've opted for frequent sex to break down the walls promote sex relief and bonding.
So the miserable stockpile it and inject it into others.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if he’s that type of man. Plenty of men don’t get that. They get her best. She knows better.
Same women cant hold a man because men know her. Even the ones who get her best. I know them.

R

Ranger

Same women cant hold a man because men know her. Even the ones who get her best. I know them.
As long as she pleases me...she will hang onto me. I’m never going to marry her. I’m never going to have her move in. I’m not coming from the position of a woman hanging onto me. That’s the wrong model. The wrong frame.
This is a mutual benifit paradigm. When she fades or gets weird, the “relationship” has run its course.
That’s the signal that it’s over. Any man who goes past that is a self-inflicting masochist narcissist. He deserves everything that happens after that. He worked hard for it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she pleases me...she will hang onto me. I’m never going to marry her. I’m never going to have her move in. I’m not coming from the position of a woman hanging onto me. That’s the wrong model. The wrong frame.
This is a mutual benifit paradigm. When she fades or gets weird, the “relationship” has run its course.
That’s the signal that it’s over. Any man who goes past that is a self-inflicting masochist narcissist. He deserves everything that happens after that. He worked hard for it.
I got female friends who do it. They have a way of getting under guys skin. So even if shes giving you good puzzy and has her bf or a friend taking care of her eventually she will feed on you too. After 10's to 20's of years almost all men steer clear.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are referring to more long term committed/serious relationships. Not casual. 2 different worlds.

R

Ranger

We are referring to more long term committed/serious relationships. Not casual. 2 different worlds.
Exactly. Why would someone consider otherwise given all threads on this forum?

My point is that a man can make a decision about a woman only after he has gained a near waterproof frame and mindset.
But if he ever goes into any woman at any time with the intent to find a partner. He’s already in the wrong frame and will eventually be eaten up. Then of course it’s the woman’s fault.
Well no, it’s not. It’s the man’s fault. And he deserves every bit of what he gets.

He wasn’t being a man. From her biological standpoint. All she knows is that she no longer feels safe and she’s dead inside. Sex may not even possible for her. It’s like someone pointing a gun at your head and saying “Get it up for this sweaty, gross, 600 heifer or else.”

If you can be reduced...you’re a weak man. As per her biology. If a man is still concerned about what will happen to him. If he’s concerned that all women are tramps and there are no good partners out there, if he is critical of bytches, in any way, he’s not even close to being ready and ANY woman will eventually feel resentment for him and may even make him pay dearly for “Not staying a man and tricking her”

R

Ranger

At the end, women say that they settled. Even ones in their 20’s.
It’s not that they settled, she was able to test him and reduce him to a whimpering simp.

She didn’t think she was settling when she was in love with him. She thinks he “changed” into a whimp. Well she may be completely unaware that she, just by checking to see if he is still a dependable “shut the **** up” man, she reduced him. Crushed him. That resentment is pretty brutal when she lets it out. The ruthless things that come out of her mouth can be crushing to a reduced male.

The shift that makes one completely throw out everything he’s ever known and become himself is earth shattering. That’s your target goal. A completely new man the world has never seen before. A calmness that you’re going to be ok comes over you. You have contentment in a new way. There’s no longer an internal battle or struggle to reconcile the two halves of you. The caring emotional man trapped in a hell and the man you were meant to be by your very birthright.
You no longer have resentment for women. You actually start liking them like you’ve never had before. You will actually defend them in an offhand way. You empathize with them to a degree.

That’s when you know a woman won’t pull all that crazy crap on you. If she did she knows you will forget her like the dump you took this morning.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My point is that a man can make a decision about a woman only after he has gained a near waterproof frame and mindset.
But if he ever goes into any woman at any time with the intent to find a partner. He’s already in the wrong frame and will eventually be eaten up. Then of course it’s the woman’s fault.
Well no, it’s not. It’s the man’s fault. And he deserves every bit of what he gets.

He wasn’t being a man. From her biological standpoint. All she knows is that she no longer feels safe and she’s dead inside. Sex may not even possible for her. It’s like someone pointing a gun at your head and saying “Get it up for this sweaty, gross, 600 heifer or else.”

If you can be reduced...you’re a weak man. As per her biology. If a man is still concerned about what will happen to him. If he’s concerned that all women are tramps and there are no good partners out there, if he is critical of bytches, in any way, he’s not even close to being ready and ANY woman will eventually feel resentment for him and may even make him pay dearly for “Not staying a man and tricking her”
Your standard default tends to put all the weight on the man and give women all the power. Interesting. How many successful long term committed relationships have you been in? How many girls have you lived with?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Good post Ranger.

R

Ranger

Your standard default tends to put all the weight on the man and give women all the power. Interesting.
That’s what being a leader is. If one of my marines got hurt, I took responsibility for it.
If you don’t take charge and accept full responsibility for the outcome..you’re a girl with a fake pair of balls.

That is part of that shift. When a man realizes that every part of his life, good or bad was his own doing...he gets to graduate.
To blame others is to never become more than you were before. If you were there? Yeah, it’s all you.
This isn’t even about women.

R

Ranger

Your standard default tends to put all the weight on the man and give women all the power. Interesting. How many successful long term committed relationships have you been in? How many girls have you lived with?
The women don’t have or want the power. They want to be attached to a man that offers, with his version of love, redemption, protection and femininity.

If you think women have all the power...you don’t deserve one.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how some of you guys just talk in an endless loop e.g. 'women are void of emotion...' then someone challenges that with some 'frame BS' then another guy says 'women settle, they don't love' then the first guy says 'exactly, women don't love because they're void of emotion' then the second guy says 'a man should not have emotions' and the circle completes. Everyone's void of emotion and we're training everyone on SoSuave to be exactly that. Some of you guys must not have good examples in your life of people that have stuck together through some really sh*tty times, these guys aren't anything special, these women aren't daemons.

Believe me I get that life hasn't been what we all wanted it to be that's why we're here but some of you guys have really gone off the deep end.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think women have all the power...you don’t deserve one.
Just listen to your own language here....this is what I am talking about. You put them on pedestals. "DESERVE"......really. who's the prize?

You lack relationship experience as well, your dismissal of my questions confirmed that. Women aren't going to just get in line and obey because you are such a great leader. This isn't the military.

R

Ranger

Very true, and with some they don't even have to reduce the man it's just once they get a man of that caliber they become entitled to that and want better.
True. But that “entitlement” is biological at the base, of course the laws and feminism magnifies it in our society. The idea is to not be that man and not reducible.
Many a cave woman walked away from a man and park her kit next to the man she felt safer with. It has existed in every society up to now. It’s the way of things.

I was reading just the other day that most women will reproduce. If they don’t, it’s out of choice. There are a significant number of men who will not. They will not have the opportunity because women reject them outright.
Breeding is not a right or an entitlement. There are plenty of DNA branches from men that will not be carried on.