Double_Diamonds
Don Juan
I don't take this topic too seriously, but I was wondering what you guys think about guys/don juans grabbing their ****s in public. You know like you see start highschool quarterbacks do in movies. haha, just wondering.
You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.
She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.
Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.
Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Originally posted by NRM
What in the world caused you to wonder this?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
you're so wrong. it's only when I grab myself during class or, better yet, on stage during on assembly that I am truly the epitome of a don juan.Originally posted by diablo
It's childish.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agree, do whatever you feel comfortable with. As long as your confident about it, F*ck everyone else.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
scratching is one thing. I even see girls scratching. it doesn't bother me a bit.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think that is the weakest argument I have ever heard. Perhaps even weaker than 'get a life'. Please, do not speak to me of maturity. You know nothing of me and while I would like to engage in a argument, I know nothing of you eather. But kindly, please remember that 3 lines is far from enough for you to judge anything of anyone.Originally posted by The TallOne
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.