Double_Diamonds
Don Juan
I don't take this topic too seriously, but I was wondering what you guys think about guys/don juans grabbing their ****s in public. You know like you see start highschool quarterbacks do in movies. haha, just wondering.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by NRM
What in the world caused you to wonder this?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
you're so wrong. it's only when I grab myself during class or, better yet, on stage during on assembly that I am truly the epitome of a don juan.Originally posted by diablo
It's childish.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
I agree, do whatever you feel comfortable with. As long as your confident about it, F*ck everyone else.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
scratching is one thing. I even see girls scratching. it doesn't bother me a bit.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think that is the weakest argument I have ever heard. Perhaps even weaker than 'get a life'. Please, do not speak to me of maturity. You know nothing of me and while I would like to engage in a argument, I know nothing of you eather. But kindly, please remember that 3 lines is far from enough for you to judge anything of anyone.Originally posted by The TallOne
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.