Double_Diamonds
Don Juan
I don't take this topic too seriously, but I was wondering what you guys think about guys/don juans grabbing their ****s in public. You know like you see start highschool quarterbacks do in movies. haha, just wondering.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Originally posted by NRM
What in the world caused you to wonder this?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
you're so wrong. it's only when I grab myself during class or, better yet, on stage during on assembly that I am truly the epitome of a don juan.Originally posted by diablo
It's childish.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I agree, do whatever you feel comfortable with. As long as your confident about it, F*ck everyone else.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
scratching is one thing. I even see girls scratching. it doesn't bother me a bit.Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.
A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.
Go Porky.
I think that is the weakest argument I have ever heard. Perhaps even weaker than 'get a life'. Please, do not speak to me of maturity. You know nothing of me and while I would like to engage in a argument, I know nothing of you eather. But kindly, please remember that 3 lines is far from enough for you to judge anything of anyone.Originally posted by The TallOne
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.