"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Quick Question, just wanna know your stance on "grabbin" yourself

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
I don't take this topic too seriously, but I was wondering what you guys think about guys/don juans grabbing their ****s in public. You know like you see start highschool quarterbacks do in movies. haha, just wondering.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
What in the world caused you to wonder this?
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by NRM
What in the world caused you to wonder this?

He's 14 years old... go figure. :rolleyes:


Grab it if you like, I don't really give a damn, kid.;)
 

Mediocre

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2004
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Yeah, go ahead.

Just don't expect to get any girls.

None.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

D'light

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2002
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
you look like a douche if you do that.....trust me, back in high school when i got random boners i did it all the time for "adjustments", i remember i got made fun of it one time.....dont grab your nuts, its just rude
I don't care if some people say "im a man and ill grab my balls if i feel like it" nonsense. It's just common decency. Besides, how would you like it if a girl kept pulling at a tampon through her pants?
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
i think it's not a bad idea because it gets women to see you as a sexual being. it also shows that you don't give a shyt/ are comfortable with your sexuality. just don't over do it
 

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Haha "in the opinion of the chair, the naes have it"
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
I know a jock that goes around school adjusting and scratchin the family jewels.

He hasn't gotten any girls in along time.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by diablo
It's childish.
you're so wrong. it's only when I grab myself during class or, better yet, on stage during on assembly that I am truly the epitome of a don juan.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2002
Messages
133
Reaction score
0
Location
Minnesota
Why the hell was this moved to this forum? haha i originally posted in the Anything Else forum. And wha the hell, people tend to blow this out of proportion (or maybe i cant sence saracasm online haha)
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.

A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.

Go Porky.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.

A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.

Go Porky.
I agree, do whatever you feel comfortable with. As long as your confident about it, F*ck everyone else.
 

The TallOne

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2004
Messages
175
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
NJ
Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.

A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.

Go Porky.
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.
 

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
A Don is calm, cool, confident, and dignified. How dignified can you be when you are grabbin at your crotch? It makes you look like you should be sitting on your couch in sweats you havnt changed in days and a beer in your hand.

Whatever though, the more people that walk around and make themselves look like asses by doing so, just means I will look all the better by comparison. So by all mean, grab, scratch, and adjust whatever you want to whenever you want to.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by LikRetsam
A general stfu to all the nay sayers and their retarded 'decency' arguments.

A round of 'I will scratch myself whenever I feel the god damned need to and not think twice about it' to the orginal poster.

Go Porky.
scratching is one thing. I even see girls scratching. it doesn't bother me a bit.

I got the impression that the original poster was talking about grabbing yourself for the hell of it.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
They probably have some type of fungus, that's why they can't wait until they get out of public sight, it's too painful. A little soap and water does wonders.
 

Levex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2002
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
8
Location
LA
Nothing classier than a guy walking down a street holding his package.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by The TallOne
I think you're just proving that age does reflect immaturity.
I think that is the weakest argument I have ever heard. Perhaps even weaker than 'get a life'. Please, do not speak to me of maturity. You know nothing of me and while I would like to engage in a argument, I know nothing of you eather. But kindly, please remember that 3 lines is far from enough for you to judge anything of anyone.
 

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
A few days ago in English, someone woke me up and pointed to this kid a few seats in front of me. He was wearing basketball shorts, and he had his hands inside his boxers. I have no idea what the fùck he was doing, nor do I want to know.

In conclusion, it's just disgusting so don't do it. If you have an erection, do a tail tuck, use your pockets, or just think unsexy thoughts. Don't just grab for your joystick.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top