Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pull up your seats,boys, the master is speaking....

Rev

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. How the hell did you find this Turbo? It's damn inspirational. And to think that almost the same day BJB submitted this thread, I was a hopeless AFC who couldn't even meet a girl at a bar.

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rev
Wow. How the hell did you find this Turbo? It's damn inspirational. And to think that almost the same day BJB submitted this thread, I was a hopeless AFC who couldn't even meet a girl at a bar.
This is what I use to read back in the day. I use to be under a different screen name though.

Danny Zuko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn fine post!! Agree 110%

You say you never had to use challenge, mystery etc, it's because the triats you had and were displaying were automatically making you Alpha!!...you were a true natural. Banging multiple chicks, reputation, you were Being MAN! and im guessing with all you're ****ing you would have unavailible [mystery, challenge].

Once again great post!

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for guys who do want a relationship and companionship...?

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok throwing a coin away and saying fetch is the dumbest **** you can do, its like you want a fight, **** verbal alpha takes more skill then physical alpaness and it shows that your smart.

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

Very deserving of DJ Bible status.

I think mystery works best in group settings like a class or school where girls have a chance to observe you on a regular basis and "feel you out".

When they notice that you don't act all thirsty and desperate for p*ssy like the rest of the guys there, they start to get very curious and figure that the reason you are so composed and relaxed is because you must have alot of women already.

Women always want the man that is in demand from the other women and women are very competitive with each other.

When I find myself in a new group setting where there are many women to choose from, I'll usually be friendly and have light conversations with different women but make sure I don't fix my sights on any one particular chick and show her more attention than the rest so this way they'll all think they have an equal chance to be with me.

Women love nothing more than receiving attention from a man that they think the other girls want.

If you give them all equal attention, they'll fight to be the one who gets that special attention from you.

I just find it so much easier to pull chicks in a group or social setting than doing the cold approach on the street or someplace.

It gives you the time and opportunity to really work your game on alot of females at the same time and also increases your scoring percentage because the women get a chance to observe you on a regular basis and feel more comfortable f*cking with you.

Bilogomja

Don Juan
Reaction score
a great post that needs to be read by all afcs. bumpin this up

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gekkoca said:
So Bond...
HOW DO YOU APPROACH WOMEN!
DO you flirt,are you persistant,do you use KINO?
Would love to hear more..........
oh mate, stop trying to learn how to do it from sumone else and learn for yourself in the real world!

And everyone saying "great post", i bet some of you still are trying to learn canned routines and phase shifts etc

As a guy who thinks all that stuff is bs, I'll say this from the heart...GREAT post

paraguayandj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
true true

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an oldie post but a goodie!