Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pull up your seats,boys, the master is speaking....

khash

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoey said:
Spoken like a true man, and I mean that.

I think the problem these days is that most of us have been raised in a feminine world on feminine ideals.....
We have social rules and laws that make all women think that a guy approaching for a phone number is sexual harrassment and guys beleive it..they fear it.
Gone are the days when it was common and acceptable for a young man to go "sew his wild oats", now we're expected to do something else, but most guys dont know what that is.
Guys are too busy being guys and forgetting to be a man...a real man...too busy worrying about 'what if' instead of just doing.
YES. EXACTLY. tight on the money. its the society that does this to us. it gives power to women and makes guys look like dogs. otherwise, the women are the ones that are supposed to want us. in my origin country of Iran, guys have king life with women, they have sex alot moe and not as many ppl are single.
REMEMBER: society creates fear in you for u not to succeed. for you to be just another person born and dead. nothing significant. those on top of society( those who control the market and the society whom mostly reside in the states) all F.U.C.K the most beautiful women adn are laughing at us for suffering. its pathetic, but they are bastrads, just like any other animal, they want the power to themselves.

to succeed: you MUST take risks. have courage, and most importantly, have NO FEAR of ANY sort. its not worth it. ur gonna die someday and it wont matter anyway.

ATTACK TARGET WITH POWER. DONT BE AFRAID OF WOMEN, THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL. MAKE THEM AFRAID OF YOU.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS POST IS UTTERLY AMAZING!!!!

bondjamesbond, one of the legends on this forum, said it better than I'll ever do. I tried on this thread. Well, it's exactly what I tried to say. :)

Permission

Banned
Reaction score
bondjamesbond said:
Maybe because we are constantly hearing about how women want to be treated as equals it's causing some of you to be afraid of offending them. Perhaps some of you grew up very close to your mother(s) and think every woman you ever see should be treated the same. Maybe you think women are "delicate" little creatures that feel sex is filthy and degrading; that they all have a halo over their heads, that they're angels.

Maybe you're afraid of yourself, of getting depressed after you get rejected, and feeling certain that nothing will ever change.

I don't really know. But I do know this. Fear can paralyze you. It can protect you, yes, but it also keeps you from living your life to the fullest.
I think you got all the reasons why guys can be scared, and once that fear is overcome, life is good.

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
khash said:
YES. EXACTLY. tight on the money. its the society that does this to us. it gives power to women and makes guys look like dogs. otherwise, the women are the ones that are supposed to want us. in my origin country of Iran, guys have king life with women, they have sex alot moe and not as many ppl are single.
REMEMBER: society creates fear in you for u not to succeed. for you to be just another person born and dead. nothing significant. those on top of society( those who control the market and the society whom mostly reside in the states) all F.U.C.K the most beautiful women adn are laughing at us for suffering. its pathetic, but they are bastrads, just like any other animal, they want the power to themselves.

to succeed: you MUST take risks. have courage, and most importantly, have NO FEAR of ANY sort. its not worth it. ur gonna die someday and it wont matter anyway.

ATTACK TARGET WITH POWER. DONT BE AFRAID OF WOMEN, THEY ARE NOTHING SPECIAL. MAKE THEM AFRAID OF YOU.
I like the way you think

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
atleast someone realises that being the prize and thinking you are the bomb will not get you laid. you could look like a male model if you dont approach or have the balls to you wont get girls.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never played "hard to get" in my life. No woman that I ever hit on found anything very mysterious about me.....I'm certain they knew what I was after within seconds after meeting them, unless they were retarded.
Where we think of sex like pizza "when its good its great and when it's bad its still pretty fu*cking good". Women are of the thinking that any man who takes the time to fu*ck them in the right way, must be in love with them.
If you guys think it's hard to meet them, just wait till you want to dump one that has fallen in love with you. It can be scary as hell!
If a guy comes up while you're talking to her, ask him for a coin......Take it and toss it about fifty feet or so and say "Fetch!"....
Baaaahahahaha, I've never laughed so hard reading a thread. Would SOMEBODY please archive this?

100% ME

Reaction score
Exp said:
love this post.
ditto, i realise that although i thought i was a big risk taker, i'm really not. talking to women is one thing that i have very rarely done. then when my buddies are going home with a lot of really good looking women, and i'm taking the train by myself thinking that either a: those women are complete *****es, or that b: i was never meant to meet/hook up/f**k them. Just feeling depressed. I see now that I have been my own worst enemy. I have to actually get off my arse and pursue. Seeing the replies do give me confidece to go out there and chase, chase, chase, but not having any real experience with women, and conversation skills in general is my biggest weakness (in deailng with the opposite sex that is). hell, it's time to loosen those shackels that's been holding me back and just go for it.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bondjamesbond said:
They're better at it (f**king, that is) than we are. They can do it all day, if they desire. We can't.
It's because they're so damned good at it that they're constanly looking for a "stud" lover. When they do find him (if ever) they will do ANYTHING for him.
I can attest to that. ;) When your girl actually says "Please, can we take a break for a couple of hours, I can't take anymore.." you know you're good.

You guys should start squatting and deadlifting, I tell you ..

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I would bring this thread and myself back from the dead. A Don Juan classic for the newer people here to enjoy!

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, however I feel that it is much easier to talk to women in the real world, versus school. I am at college and still do pretty well for myself but my fieldwork has been much more successful in real life social gatherings like bars, clubs, stores, etc. I think many of the guys who say that theyre scared of approaching might still be in college or even highschool, where many of the girls are still in the clique mentality or still under the impression that the sun shines out their asses.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Monkey said:
While I agree with some of your points Bond, I cant agree with your repeating idea that the ONLY thing women want is sex - give them a bit more credit. I mean I personally want a lot more than just sex from a relationship.

Another thing, one of my past gfs and I had AMAZING sex, I could give her orgasms all night long, but we split up because we wanted different things from life. She actually admitted that she probably wouldn't ever get better sex but she was willing to give that up for other things. If it was as simple as you say we'd still be together - banging away right now!
And right now, she is fkcuing a guy with a bigger schlong than you.

I'm sorry, we can agree to disagree on this one. Women crave sex, like a man does, but they usually also want the emotional connection that comes with it, if you are a man and you know how to perform cunnilingus, and can bang all night long, and offer her emotional support, she will beg for you. Not all women, some of the outright sluts just want to get fckued.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump this motha up!

Hey Jack, I'm not gonna have this problem, talking about size I mean haha :)