Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pull up your seats,boys, the master is speaking....

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
And right now, she is fkcuing a guy with a bigger schlong than you.

I'm sorry, we can agree to disagree on this one. Women crave sex, like a man does, but they usually also want the emotional connection that comes with it, if you are a man and you know how to perform cunnilingus, and can bang all night long, and offer her emotional support, she will beg for you. Not all women, some of the outright sluts just want to get fckued.
Huh, females DO NOT CRAVE SEX LIKE MEN DO! Typical American feminist propaganda. Females are totally different than men. Only in the Anglo world do you young boys not understand that. Females are not meant to be equal to men. There is a reason they should get married young and reproduce while cooking me my steak. And no, I am not being silly. 95% of Ukrainian teenage girls would have NO problem with that statement. The other 5% weren't listening!

Little boys, let me tell you something. If broads were as horny as you the world would be like the gay world. You guys would be hooking up with anonymous broads whenever you needed sex. Bath Houses would be on every block!

You want to get a girl turned on? Get your father to dress in good clothing, give him a nice luxury SUV, and introduce him to your female classmates.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Huh, females DO NOT CRAVE SEX LIKE MEN DO! Typical American feminist propaganda. Females are totally different than men. Only in the Anglo world do you young boys not understand that. Females are not meant to be equal to men. There is a reason they should get married young and reproduce while cooking me my steak. And no, I am not being silly. 95% of Ukrainian teenage girls would have NO problem with that statement. The other 5% weren't listening!
Yes 100%

Big Jimbo you are correct sir.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If 20% of US men TOTALLY IGNORED US women for a year, things would change tremendously. Men can live without women 10x better than women can live without me., Who's going to fix their house, plumbing, electrical, car, etc? some other WOMAN? what an effing JOKE, man. Guys do 10x too much for women, for NOTHING, so of COURSE the bytches don't value men at all. Why should they? They get all they need without even LOOKING at men.