"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

PUA does 5000 approaches with no success!

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
I doubt it´s even possible to do that many approaches and learn nothing.
'learn' is probably the wrong word (not that one should even need to 'learn' to hold eye contact and stuff lol)

But yeah, this is about attraction; It's about whether you are her type or not. Does she think you're hot or not. No amount of 'learning' will change the results, although I guess if one hasn't been socialised they might need to learn to read the room and realise earlier when she's not into him and to eject.

But one could be doing everything perfectly and still get rejected 300 times in a row if he's not that handsome and maybe older, and he's hitting on super hot 18 year old cheerleaders lol. He might tell himself 'Hmmm...I wonder what I did wrong. What can I learn from that rejection. Maybe my approach angle was off a few degrees and I need to start with a neg??' without realising he never stood a shot. And it goes the other way too, where people attribute their success on a girl too a cold read or self amusement or whatever, but in actuality, she was just into him and liked how he looked lol
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,086
If you do something that many times and don't learn how to improve and get some success then either you are completely oblivious or simply have no ability to do so.

After a minimum of 500 he should have at least gotten 1 person to bite.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
If you do something that many times and don't learn how to improve and get some success then either you are completely oblivious or simply have no ability to do so.

After a minimum of 500 he should have at least gotten 1 person to bite.
Some people have no ability at all. He's claiming 20 approaches a week for 5 years. 20 approach weeks aren't that difficult for short period of time, but unsustainable for 5 years. That's close to 3 approaches a day. If he lives in NYC or London pre-pandemic, 3 approaches on the street isn't that difficult. If he's going to the bars regularly pre-pandemic, a 3 approach night in a bar is easy to achieve. To get 3 approaches in on a hiking/walking path or grocery store with any social calibration is going to take a 2 hours a day.

Even 200 consecutive rejections is going to really be traumatic and de-value one's self worth. Also, given that Millennials are snowflakes, that's difficult to imagine someone barreling through 200+ rejections.

The guy would be better off just devoting the approaching time to weight lifting. Getting huge muscles will get some women to give you their vag with minimal effort if you are average height or taller.
 

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
Insane....But, on the positive side - At least he hasn't picked up a charge - Yet!
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
With numbers like then even if you were crude and asked for the order with everyone you are going to get a hit here and there. If you begged around you would get a pity outcome or something. Ballsy approaches verses lame approaches. After 50 failed lame approaches in a row then I'm stepping up the ballsiness, calculations of where and whom I'm approaching and social calibration of them.

20 approaches per week that's a WARM-UP. You always have to warm-up because the first FEW approaches in any given day are going to suck. Your nerves get the better of you and you are coughing up words out of your mouth. Warm-ups should not count as real approaches.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2020
Messages
312
Reaction score
272
Age
55
The guy would be better off just devoting the approaching time to weight lifting. Getting huge muscles will get some women to give you their vag with minimal effort if you are average height or taller.
Exactly...Look good - Feel good - Smell good - And the females will approach him!
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I like Facelms, but who has time to watch a multi-hour yt video?
I always have projects orcleanup around the house or on my computer (e.g., building my genealogy spreadsheet) where I can be minimally invested in the video. I actually could use more videos from him.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I met a guy who told me that he had approached 2000 girls and had no success. He was a bit socially awkward and in his country the women are difficult (holding out for marriage etc). But since I didn't see how he was approaching women or what exactly he was saying, I don't know what he was doing wrong. What I suspect is that what he counts as an approach is just talking to a woman.
 
Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I met a guy who told me that he had approached 2000 girls and had no success. He was a bit socially awkward and in his country the women are difficult (holding out for marriage etc). But since I didn't see how he was approaching women or what exactly he was saying, I don't know what he was doing wrong. What I suspect is that what he counts as an approach is just talking to a woman.
But technically its that though. As long as you dont chicken out too early if she is showing enough interest then it should all count.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
But technically its that though. As long as you dont chicken out too early if she is showing enough interest then it should all count.
I think if you don't make a move then it doesn't count. I think guys are often thinking they got rejected when the girl didn't even know that they were interested because they didn't make it clear.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
I think if you don't make a move then it doesn't count. I think guys are often thinking they got rejected when the girl didn't even know that they were interested because they didn't make it clear.
Women make up their minds about guys 3 seconds after seeing them. They think they are hot and every guy wants them.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
The game has 100% changed no doubt I still highly recommend men acquire competence. No AA. Can approach. I am going to always take my shot. At this point in my life, I pull or next. Comply or bye. Sniper approach. Flash game. No clubs in a year. Fully London day game model though I'm not adverse to night or swipes.

I'm well over a decade of pickup cold approach and we'll beyond 10,000hrs + in the game. I suggest fellas get a better skill set. Have a life and marketable skill sets. Learn to code or have a trade. Start a biz. At least have a side hustle and acquisitions of resources. A far greater ROI. Approach a handful of girls everyday until dead or D falls off = #GOATSTATUS!

If I could tell my 18yr old self advice that would be it. Chase high value self actualization YOU not women. I'm here to say women are not worth the efforts. Cultivate being THAT GUY through reps and lifestyle in taking your shot (for better or worse). Prepare to take Ls and come back stronger. Tomorrow is a new day.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top