Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA does 5000 approaches with no success!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game has 100% changed no doubt I still highly recommend men acquire competence. No AA. Can approach. I am going to always take my shot. At this point in my life, I pull or next. Comply or bye. Sniper approach. Flash game. No clubs in a year. Fully London day game model though I'm not adverse to night or swipes.

I'm well over a decade of pickup cold approach and we'll beyond 10,000hrs + in the game. I suggest fellas get a better skill set. Have a life and marketable skill sets. Learn to code or have a trade. Start a biz. At least have a side hustle and acquisitions of resources. A far greater ROI. Approach a handful of girls everyday until dead or D falls off = #GOATSTATUS!

If I could tell my 18yr old self advice that would be it. Chase high value self actualization YOU not women. I'm here to say women are not worth the efforts. Cultivate being THAT GUY through reps and lifestyle in taking your shot (for better or worse). Prepare to take Ls and come back stronger. Tomorrow is a new day.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taunt him all you want but that incel f*cker at least tried, which is a lot more than many of you can say, especially during this fake crisis.
+1!

Too many fellas with low t. Don't approach but got theories of game or something like. 99% of men don't cold approach. few that do suck. respect @ guys taking their shot.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is “pickup” can be addictive even for a guy who is being rejected 100% percent of the time. It’s like the gambling addict who is convinced that his luck can still turn around.

Hopefully he quit after 5,000.
It's over for approachcels. A guy would have to be completely neurotic to do that much work with no results.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women make up their minds about guys 3 seconds after seeing them.
Exactly - this is why every guy needs to use the direct approach with women. Indirect is ineffective and a waste of time. I concluded this after years of doing cold approaches both ways (I've been in the game since 2002). I'm a hardcore direct guy.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad part is “pickup” can be addictive even for a guy who is being rejected 100% percent of the time. It’s like the gambling addict who is convinced that his luck can still turn around.

Hopefully he quit after 5,000.
I think with gambling you win sometimes.