Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
'learn' is probably the wrong word (not that one should even need to 'learn' to hold eye contact and stuff lol)I doubt it´s even possible to do that many approaches and learn nothing.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Some people have no ability at all. He's claiming 20 approaches a week for 5 years. 20 approach weeks aren't that difficult for short period of time, but unsustainable for 5 years. That's close to 3 approaches a day. If he lives in NYC or London pre-pandemic, 3 approaches on the street isn't that difficult. If he's going to the bars regularly pre-pandemic, a 3 approach night in a bar is easy to achieve. To get 3 approaches in on a hiking/walking path or grocery store with any social calibration is going to take a 2 hours a day.If you do something that many times and don't learn how to improve and get some success then either you are completely oblivious or simply have no ability to do so.
After a minimum of 500 he should have at least gotten 1 person to bite.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Exactly...Look good - Feel good - Smell good - And the females will approach him!The guy would be better off just devoting the approaching time to weight lifting. Getting huge muscles will get some women to give you their vag with minimal effort if you are average height or taller.
I always have projects orcleanup around the house or on my computer (e.g., building my genealogy spreadsheet) where I can be minimally invested in the video. I actually could use more videos from him.I like Facelms, but who has time to watch a multi-hour yt video?
But technically its that though. As long as you dont chicken out too early if she is showing enough interest then it should all count.I met a guy who told me that he had approached 2000 girls and had no success. He was a bit socially awkward and in his country the women are difficult (holding out for marriage etc). But since I didn't see how he was approaching women or what exactly he was saying, I don't know what he was doing wrong. What I suspect is that what he counts as an approach is just talking to a woman.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I think if you don't make a move then it doesn't count. I think guys are often thinking they got rejected when the girl didn't even know that they were interested because they didn't make it clear.But technically its that though. As long as you dont chicken out too early if she is showing enough interest then it should all count.
Women make up their minds about guys 3 seconds after seeing them. They think they are hot and every guy wants them.I think if you don't make a move then it doesn't count. I think guys are often thinking they got rejected when the girl didn't even know that they were interested because they didn't make it clear.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.