Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your wife's body count is over 100, then you can at least count on getting a good BJ every night and a few different positions. Plus she'll be so experienced that she can probably do it whilst simultaneously cooking your dinner.

M

member160761

Take it from a guy who is/ has done the foreign thing. The girls who are open to a foreign man are the leftovers of their own country. So you end up in a simailar position.

A conservative culture does not let strangers in the culture easily. They guard and protect these girls. They also marry the good ones off early.

Foreign girls are better but not by that much playa.
True that. You have to learn the native tongue and integrate fully to snatch a quality girl, else you get leftovers.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that on a seduction forum the viws are still this extreme. I think even Tom Brady would have a hard time finding a COMPATIBLE virging. Its might be possible when you are 20, and she is like 16 or something. So she basically goes from teenage girl straight to motherhood , marriage and raising kids. No promiscuous behavior, no monkey branching and comparisons. Would be perfect.

I kinda agree with @Pandora . Finding a virgin is one, now she also gotta be compatible with you ,on literally every aspect of life. People without these demands already struggle to find a compatible partner.

There are many sides to this topic ;

-on one hand a man who absolutely demands a virgin looks like a case of cognitive dissonance from reality. If you know female nature you know how a young woman lives and moves. I am talking teenager age. It's like putting your head in the sand trying avoiding reality.

-but on the other hand such a man has "just" extremely high standards. Nothing with that and of more men would reason like this this simp-ish society might change for the better.

Combined with the way society has functioned for centuries ( before DNA testing existed) it does makes sense this way of thinking is still present today.

Here's the kicker; take two guys with opposite views regarding this topic. Eventually both men end up with a similar mindset when they reach something like 40 y.o. The guy who doesnt care about a woman's past end up realizing no woman will stay forever and steps into relationships with less expectation . A man who does care about her past might realize he is too old to find a virgin now and also steps into LTRs expecting less.

The first man might have trouble throughout the years dealing with promiscuous women. Where the second guy will never fully respect the women he's with. Both men will respect women less and with that also expect less.

And imo it's a good place to be either way. A place where you learn to see things for what they are, you expect less from women so you can enjoy them more and more.

-

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I feel very badly for younger guys, it’s BAD OUT THERE, and it’ll only get worse.

I fear for my late stage teens frankly, I’ve done my best to prepare them with reasoning tools. God save them and you youngsters.

While I deal with the 35-55 crowd almost exclusively the 30-something’s while more physically desirable have waaaaaaay more issues than the 45-55 crowd.

Omg with all the other odds stacked against these days guys have to find virgins too? Well it will solve overpopulation quickly.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically, in the Western world, the only way a guy is getting a true virgin is if they end up together in high school and get married. In almost every other single situation, a woman is going to, at a minimum, have had sex with a boyfriend in the past. Why this forum continues to fixate on the whole virgin thing I truly don't understand since a whopping 0% of the forum falls in the category of being with their high school sweetheart (to my knowledge).

I suppose you may find some foreign woman where there is a possibility she is a virgin. But I would think that is even then incredibly rare.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why this forum continues to fixate on the whole virgin thing I truly don't understand
Perhaps because some people on this forum are about excellence in life in general and male-female relationships in particular, and not about mediocrity and half-assing. :rolleyes:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps because some people on this forum are about excellence in life in general and male-female relationships in particular, and not about mediocrity and half-assing. :rolleyes:
I think I can safely say that the vast majority of the posters here are not about "mediocrity and half-assing." I know that certainly doesn't apply to me or to a handful of posters I regularly have interacted with over years of being here - despite your generalization. On the other hand, I think it is fair to point out the unrealistic expectation of "only marrying a virgin" for anyone over the age of probably 21 at most. If you think that is advocating for mediocrity then so be it.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, I think it is fair to point out the unrealistic expectation of "only marrying a virgin" for anyone over the age of probably 21 at most. If you think that is advocating for mediocrity then so be it.
Yeah, but just as unrealistic are truly happy, fulfilled marriages. Why is that? Because assuming the guy has his shyt together, he doesn't properly screen the woman. He goes with what's 'realistic'... first it's not 'realistic' to find a virgin, then he starts to believe that we all make mistakes and that BS so it's not 'realistic' to find someone who had less than 5 relationships and 10 dycks up her ass if she's over 30. So what's left to do for our 'realistic' guy? He tries to be Captain Save A Hoe and then he is surprised when his life as a married man has less sex than when he was single but he's much more miserable.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Realistically, in the Western world, the only way a guy is getting a true virgin is if they end up together in high school and get married. In almost every other single situation, a woman is going to, at a minimum, have had sex with a boyfriend in the past. Why this forum continues to fixate on the whole virgin thing I truly don't understand since a whopping 0% of the forum falls in the category of being with their high school sweetheart (to my knowledge).

I suppose you may find some foreign woman where there is a possibility she is a virgin. But I would think that is even then incredibly rare.
I politely disagree. Just last year I met a few virgins in their mid-late 20s, never had a bf, etc. The thing is, all but one of them didnt pass the boner test. Total whales.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I politely disagree. Just last year I met a few virgins in their mid-late 20s, never had a bf, etc. The thing is, all but one of them didnt pass the boner test. Total whales.
Lol well yes. If they are totally ugly girls then you might be able to find a couple virgins. In this case they are essentially men. Also, how sure are you that they are not lying. Maybe 1 or 2 were being truthful but the other ones might be lying.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
This is why I'm looking outside of America/The West and to more traditional countries like my homeland instead of settling for somebody else's leftovers.

Men shouldn't have to settle for reformed slvts, we need to bring back our standards and self respect.
How about taking d!cks in their mouths? Virgins may have suked d!cks, are you okay with that?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but just as unrealistic are truly happy, fulfilled marriages. Why is that? Because assuming the guy has his shyt together, he doesn't properly screen the woman. He goes with what's 'realistic'... first it's not 'realistic' to find a virgin, then he starts to believe that we all make mistakes and that BS so it's not 'realistic' to find someone who had less than 5 relationships and 10 dycks up her ass if she's over 30. So what's left to do for our 'realistic' guy? He tries to be Captain Save A Hoe and then he is surprised when his life as a married man has less sex than when he was single but he's much more miserable.
Yes expecting a happy fulfilled marriage is unrealistic. You are living in delusional land my friend. Marriage is hard work that is only worth it in order to raise stable children. Without children, marriage is ridiculous.

Yes it is unrealistic to find an attractive women that has never had sex before. They are less than 5% of the female population and then they have to be compatible with you. Usually these virgins are not compatible with you unless you went to high school with them.

"Whats left to do for our 'realistic guy?" Good question. No one really knows the answer. This is why this website exists. This is why RedPill content on Youtube has taken off in last few years. Some go overseas, some go MGTOW, some go Incel...pick your poison.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys who are married or considering it affected by the woman's past sexual history?
Past sexual history is relevant in a marriage situation.

It's not that relevant at the girlfriend stage if you do not marry the woman.

If you're considering a relationship that could lead to marriage with a woman 25+ who is childless, realize that at least one of the following things will apply

1. She has a high notch count
2. She has a lower notch count due to a 3-5 year + LTR failing, often with co-habitation
3. She has a childless divorce to her name

You might be able to get a decent girlfriend relationship out of the 3 conditions, but likely a failed marriage.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I was hesitant to post this but decided what the heck, gonna post.

To the men who seek virgins and degrade women who aren't, you talk like you think sex is some dirty disgusting activity and women who engage in it before marriage (or sometimes even after) are gross, disgusting and aren't "pure."

One poster in particular keeps harping on how non-virgins are "disgusting."

What makes a woman engaging in sexual intimacy with a past serious boyfriend so disgusting to you?

Would you deem a virginal woman disgusting after having sex with you?

Answer - yes I've heard of men losing all attraction for his virgin wife after having sex with her believing her to be "disgusting."

Giving him license to abuse her, in some cases kill her!

I've worked with women whose abusive boyfriends and husbands had this mindset, calling them "disgusting wh0res" after they had sex with them. They were virgins prior.

Not sure where this hatred towards women and sex stems from, perhaps from their own fathers? Trickle down?

Or a Madonna/Wh0re complex?

Who the hell knows.

I wish y'all luck.
WTF. You sound butthurt or something. From time to time you also sound like a broken record, repeting and repeating that women with low notch counts are just as valuable as virgins, which is pointless because that´s up to every man to decide for himself.

Posts like this are totally out of place in a Men´s forum. This should be a safe space for men, where they can speak their mind without judgement, especially judgement from women. If some random poster thinks non virgins are disgusting so what.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You are already married. You are "out" of the game, or a part of it. That´s why you deleted your account, isnt it? What do you want to understand at this point?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be fair, usually the cases that are this extreme would be girls who are clearly and obviously sluts even before they turn 18.
I don't believe in sluts.... Women were born to fvck... Their dna doesn't know its 2022... I grew up around girls, and most of them became sexual around 13-14. They would pull their pants down in front of boys, run around naked.... The one that didn't do that kind of teasing stuff, and was the chaste princess ended up having the most partners or being the biggest "slut"...

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
@catsmeow2 I recently had an epiphany, Im pretty convinced that some guys in here are retards, and thats not an attack on them, I really think they are mentally disabled. No point in trying to understand

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@catsmeow2 Trying to put into words the attraction towards virgins, beside the biological reason already mentioned, on a higher, more intellectual level, this is what I came up with:
- she has a clean record as far as pair bonding is concerned...I couldn't take seriously an 'I love you' or other expressions of love from a woman who said that to 5 guys before me. 1-2, let's say they could be mistakes, particularly if it happened when she was under 20yrs old, more than that and there's a pattern.
- sexual promiscuity is linked to all sorts of other mental issues that makes the woman unfit for marriage
- she sees love and relations and you the man as someone special....once you're the 5th in an open-ended line, it's more like an arrangement/transaction than something unique between a man and a woman.
- she has a clean record as far as her capacity of making rational choices in major issues (such as partner choice and giving access to pvssy with all its implications like potential pregnancy, STDs) and loyalty. A woman with 5 exes can talk about how they were toxic and learned lessons and bla bla all day long. What it actually means is that she made poor choices, she's a slow learner and/or she's not loyal.