Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I had a choice to marry:

1. a woman who tells me she has little to no sexual experience

2. a woman who tells me all about her many sexual adventures

I would choose #2, because my current personal experiences with women would lead me to believe that girl #1 is lying or has a low sex drive but girl #2 is highly attracted to me and sees me as an alpha male.

The holy grail would be a girl who's not a slvt but excited to have lots of wild sex with you once you're in a serious relationship. I've met a few of those but they were all Muslims who lived in the middle east (one was an Indian Hindu)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I hear ya man. I also agree with you. The only part I dont agree with is the " i want something serious" thread. Most western girls are sluts. They only want something serious after they had their hoe phase.
That thread was to point out that college girls (who supposedly are in their hoe phase) won't even kiss the OP, let alone jump on his dyck with no second thought. So I think there's still hope, even in the West.
I've had a theory for a while that while most girls probably aren't sluts, those are the girls who don't give you the time of day when you approach them. Which means that most of the girls you actually date will be on the slutty end of the spectrum.

The blackpill YouTuber Wheat Waffles did a video on a similar related topic called "Selection Bias"

There's a segment where he talks about how logically, attractive girls that have a high purity are the most likely to be long term taken. Mostly leaving either ugly girls or hot sluts.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That thread was to point out that college girls (who supposedly are in their hoe phase) won't even kiss the OP, let alone jump on his dyck with no second thought. So I think there's still hope, even in the West.
So if he is in Eastern Europe yes these girls are most likely not sluts. If he is in American these college girls are definitely sluts. If a college girl in America does not want to have sex with you if just means she does not like YOU. It does not mean that she is not a slut. Trust me she got creamed on at a frat party that year.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a theory for a while that while most girls probably aren't sluts, those are the girls who don't give you the time of day when you approach them. Which means that most of the girls you actually date will be on the slutty end of the spectrum.

The blackpill YouTuber Wheat Waffles did a video on a similar related topic called "Selection Bias"

There's a segment where he talks about how logically, attractive girls that have a high purity are the most likely to be long term taken. Mostly leaving either ugly girls or hot sluts.
Yes this theory makes a lot of sense. I had a couple of these girls when I was very young. I let them slip away because I didnt know what I had.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be realistic it’s almost impossible to find a virgin in the western world unless she’s extremely sheltered and she VERY YOUNG, they’re out there but they’re unicorns.

That said something happens to women around 35-45 it’s like the monkey brain takes over for a while. The body knows that these are her last years to produce offspring whether or not they already have some.

I’ve talked to many women about this - they tend to agree - they almost collectively lose their minds at those ages. The body says “one last one, get the best genetics you can!”. Many have succumbed hence the frivorces that happen in these age ranges.

Do you want a woman who has never experienced another male wondering about what she missed out on? Methinks it’s a recipe for disaster in this day and age in western society. Any woman of above average looks is being hit on multiple times daily believe it.
Exactly. Guys dont understand that virgins come with their own issues too. When you date a virgin she has no idea what to compare your relationship to. They often think that you are not doing a good job in the relationship. They do get a severe case of FOMO sooner or later. If it is later then you get the "grey divorce".

I have know virgins who lost it in their mid 20's and went crazy for the next year. They slept with everyone. The main thing we want as men is a woman who KNOW for a fact that she will never be able to get better than you. A virgiin may or not think this.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you date a virgin she has no idea what to compare your relationship to.
Totally false and dangerous thinking. False: because she has her parents, relatives, friends, media personalities, etc. Dangerous: because on that logic one should go for a woman with many failed relationships who supposedly learned her lessons and after all that misery here comes the knight in shinning armor that will give her the best relationship experience and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:
They often think that you are not doing a good job in the relationship. They do get a severe case of FOMO sooner or later.
If you're a competent leader of the relationship and giver her glorious sex, how in the world is she gonna get FOMO? It's enough to look at couples around her (which are mediocre) to realize she's hit the jackpot by getting you. And I believe that kind of realization can only come with a virgin or very low notch count girl because they still have the loyalty and bonding capacity intact.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A non virgin girl is like a used car, even a Ferrari is a used car once it's been driven.

Men on the other hand are like experienced drivers.

I defiantly do not want some other guys sloppy seconds, I will not ever marry a disgusting non virgin

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally false and dangerous thinking. False: because she has her parents, relatives, friends, media personalities, etc. Dangerous: because on that logic one should go for a woman with many failed relationships who supposedly learned her lessons and after all that misery here comes the knight in shinning armor that will give her the best relationship experience and live happily ever after. :rolleyes:

If you're a competent leader of the relationship and giver her glorious sex, how in the world is she gonna get FOMO? It's enough to look at couples around her (which are mediocre) to realize she's hit the jackpot by getting you. And I believe that kind of realization can only come with a virgin or very low notch count girl because they still have the loyalty and bonding capacity intact.
You say totally false but you never actually dated a virgin. I have dated two. But i guess you know everything and have seen everything. A wise man listens to others experiences.

Yes its counter intuitive but its real. Leader of the relationship and glorious sex huh? Bro its 2022. Thats not enough. If she is attractive many men will be hitting on her. The first fight yall have she will be thinking she can get that same sex from others. Not saying in 100% of the cases but it happens.

Im not saying you should date a slut. Where did I say that? I said instead of virginity being the standard you should look for her ability to be submissive. She needs to know that you are the best she can get. Virgin dont neccesarily know that you are the best she can get.

My sisters friend got married as a virgin. Now she is telling my sister about how she is kissing men at bars and its exciting.

logicallefty

Reaction score
A non virgin girl is like a used car, even a Ferrari is a used car once it's been driven.

I defiantly do not want some other guys sloppy seconds, I will not ever marry a disgusting non virgin
I can tell you working in law enforcement, online investigations. and dealing with people of all ages; females in the USA are having sex at younger ages than you probably care to mess with. From 12 year old girls sleeping with 23 year old dudes, to 10 year olds sleeping with other 10year olds and the girls parents wanting to murder the boy, to 16 year old girls sleeping with 45 yo old men; ive seen it all. If you’re looking for a perfect 18yo virgin you are going to be looking for a long time in the USA. By 18 a hot female in the USA has probably had more sex partners than the average 40yo man. Maybe not in other countries but definitely here.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By 18 a hot female in the USA has probably had more sex partners than the average 40yo man. Maybe not in other countries but definitely here.
100%! It's a simailar situation in other countries too. Even in the European fake Muslim nations its the same thing. Women are largely the same everywhere. They have sexual relations very early. Sometimes its even worse in other nations. This virgin hunting thing is kinda delusional. Also once you get that virgin they aint always easy to get along with trust me.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I want to add. If virgins were such good partners how come they are not still with the first guy they slept with? Every girl starts out a virgin right? She should have so tightly bonded with that first guy. She should have done everything to make it work.

Ehh false. They bond to you yes, but that does not mean they will treat you good. They bond to you and give you a headache lol.
They have idealstic expectations about a relationship because they dont have anything to compare it to.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You are prob not gonna get married then brother. I agree though it sucks knowing that men have hit your girl doggystyle etc....but hey this is reality.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes this theory makes a lot of sense. I had a couple of these girls when I was very young. I let them slip away because I didnt know what I had.
The second part of my theory is that a woman who is more "high quality" as some guys here would put it, or "pure" as Wheat Waffles would put it; is less likely to be receptive to approaches.

It makes sense that crazy or slutty girls would be more open to meeting and dating random men she doesn't know than girls who are risk averse and chaste.

Girlschase touches upon that subject in this article:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I want to add. If virgins were such good partners how come they are not still with the first guy they slept with? Every girl starts out a virgin right? She should have so tightly bonded with that first guy. She should have done everything to make it work.

Ehh false. They bond to you yes, but that does not mean they will treat you good. They bond to you and give you a headache lol.
They have idealstic expectations about a relationship because they dont have anything to compare it to.
Most of them probably lost it to some F-boy on their highschool's sports team who dumped them for a hotter girl in college.

I can tell you working in law enforcement, online investigations. and dealing with people of all ages; females in the USA are having sex at younger ages than you probably care to mess with. From 12 year old girls sleeping with 23 year old dudes, to 10 year olds sleeping with other 10year olds and the girls parents wanting to murder the boy, to 16 year old girls sleeping with 45 yo old men; ive seen it all. If you’re looking for a perfect 18yo virgin you are going to be looking for a long time in the USA. By 18 a hot female in the USA has probably had more sex partners than the average 40yo man. Maybe not in other countries but definitely here.
To be fair, usually the cases that are this extreme would be girls who are clearly and obviously sluts even before they turn 18.

For example I knew a girl who got pregnant at 14 for a much older guy. You could touch her boobs for $20 in middle school.

I'd say late high school and early college would be the only time for an adult to find a virgin outside of religious circles and fat shut-ins.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You are prob not gonna get married then brother. I agree though it sucks knowing that men have hit your girl doggystyle etc....but hey this is reality.
This is why I'm looking outside of America/The West and to more traditional countries like my homeland instead of settling for somebody else's leftovers.

Men shouldn't have to settle for reformed slvts, we need to bring back our standards and self respect.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The second part of my theory is that a woman who is more "high quality" as some guys here would put it, or "pure" as Wheat Waffles would put it; is less likely to be receptive to approaches.

It makes sense that crazy or slutty girls would be more open to meeting and dating random men she doesn't know than girls who are risk averse and chaste.

Bro this is facts. The hot crazy ones have all types of male validation/ daddy issues going on. They are very receptive to male energy. The problem is that a hot sane women is rare. She would have had to have a near perfect nuclear family upbringing.

Even if you find a hot sane one she can still be a pain in the azz. This does not mean she will be submissive to you.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I'm looking outside of America/The West and to more traditional countries like my homeland instead of settling for somebody else's leftovers.

Men shouldn't have to settle for reformed slvts, we need to bring back our standards and self respect.
Take it from a guy who is/ has done the foreign thing. The girls who are open to a foreign man are the leftovers of their own country. So you end up in a simailar position.

A conservative culture does not let strangers in the culture easily. They guard and protect these girls. They also marry the good ones off early.

Foreign girls are better but not by that much playa.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is an amazing articile you linked. It really helped me explain a pattern in my life. Thanks

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I disagree with is that a "failed" relationship or even a few is a negative thing.

It's been said and I agree that we actually learn the most from our mistakes and failures if we take the time to introspect and self-reflect.
There are exceptions of course, but statistics say it's otherwise, ie cohabiting predicts divorce and the more partners the woman has had, the higher the chance for divorce. And a funny coincidence, I heard yesterday an interview from 2018 with an actress from my country who was 31 at the time; she was saying how she had been in a 7yrs relationship which didn't work out but she learned from that and won't repeat the mistakes in this current marriage. So in 2014 she gets in a relationship with the guy she was with in 2018, they get married after 6 months of first meeting each other, she was pregnant a month after being married but has miscarriage. Already one can see she really learned her lessons. NOT. Then she does have twins in 2017 and in late 2018 they separate. Acrimonious divorce and all that. Apparently as of 2020 she got back with the guy she was with for 7yrs.

Let me put it another way: for women, safety with her partner is paramount. Probably women have that need imprinted in the DNA as guys have the need for loyalty. Now, if you meet a guy who's been in 5 relationships and he physically abused all 5 women, would you go along with the 'we learn from mistakes and failures' mantra and enter a relationship with him? If I had a sister I sure as hell advise her no to see him again.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes its counter intuitive but its real. Leader of the relationship and glorious sex huh? Bro its 2022. Thats not enough. If she is attractive many men will be hitting on her. The first fight yall have she will be thinking she can get that same sex from others. Not saying in 100% of the cases but it happens.
You make it sound as if I equate virginity with 100% integrity, good moral fiber and good character and that's not true at all.