Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Potential wife past sexual history

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these posters in here who can't have a polite discussion with the one or two females in the forum, and they wonder why" they can't find a good woman". Guys...I don't think you will find women MORE "on your side" and still you insist on debating with them. Sometimes you are your own worst enemy.

There is a saying in skiing....Ski the gaps not the trees. You get what you focus on. A tree in my peripheral vision was still a tree I was obsessed with, afraid of – drawing my attention away from where I actually wanted to go.

I don't read anyone here reflecting on themselves asking how they can be more at peace with themselves, and their path in life, to attract the kind of woman they could consider to be a lifelong companion, or a series of meaningful relationships filled with passion and respect. Instead you complain about the trees in your path, and ski right into them.
I don't disagree. You make some good points bro. But theres Guys here who are very Nice (perhaps too Nice) to catsmeow and beexcellent, and they still can't find a Quality girl.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't disagree. You make some good points bro. But theres Guys here who are very Nice (perhaps too Nice) to catsmeow and beexcellent, and they still can't find a Quality girl.
The vast majority are argumentative.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes being a virgin is important. Submission is even more important than past promiscuity. The ability to be submissive is not necessarily correlated to notch count. I used to think it was until I dated 2 virgins. They were a headache. They were very stubborn and did not take guidance. The stubbornness they used to hold on to their virginity is the same stubbornness they will use to defy you. I rather have an agreeable past sl*t than a stubborn virgin.

Also, good luck in finding a girl with a less than 10 man notch count in the West. Its almost impossible. If they are attractive its even more impossible. It does bother me a lot that most girls have double digit notch counts but this is what we have to deal with.
It's not. And if that is the mindset guys have, that they need to find a virgin they are delusional and this may be a form of mental illness, IMHO

Although more likely just worried that a woman who has experience sexually will find them severely lacking in skills in that domain compared to other men, so the only way to eliminate that is to find a woman that has nothing to compare them to.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so the only way to eliminate that is to find a woman that has nothing to compare them to.
This is why I'd prefer her to have 1-2 previous partners. Virgins (referring to the good looking young ones, after you've slept with them) these days are too curious about what else is out there, even if your the best she could get.

Dr.Suave

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not. And if that is the mindset guys have, that they need to find a virgin they are delusional and this may be a form of mental illness, IMHO
I had a bachelors degree by 20, a few post graduates degrees by 25. Relatively succesful job/career. But yeah, I Might have a bunch of mental illness for all I know. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

Also, "need a virgin" is a bit strong. I been in LTR with non virgins. I dont need virgins, I prefer them. It turns me on knowing she has never had sex with anyone else (due tu all my mental illness, I guess)

Man, Im kind of agreeing with everyone today. I must be having a good day.

Last edited:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Although more likely just worried that a woman who has experience sexually will find them severely lacking in skills in that domain compared to other men, so the only way to eliminate that is to find a woman that has nothing to compare them to.
I think this is a valid point. Though I'm not touting the virgin mantra, I find it a turn on knowing I'm more experienced and showing a girl things, as opposed to being with one that's seen it all, and not impressed with anything... You even strive to be the best sexually with the women you're with.... How can some of these men do this who are very late bloomers and their only pool is women who have seen it all? They can't...

DonQuixote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All these posters in here who can't have a polite discussion with the one or two females in the forum, and they wonder why" they can't find a good woman". Guys...I don't think you will find women MORE "on your side" and still you insist on debating with them. Sometimes you are your own worst enemy.

There is a saying in skiing....Ski the gaps not the trees. You get what you focus on. A tree in my peripheral vision was still a tree I was obsessed with, afraid of – drawing my attention away from where I actually wanted to go.

I don't read anyone here reflecting on themselves asking how they can be more at peace with themselves, and their path in life, to attract the kind of woman they could consider to be a lifelong companion, or a series of meaningful relationships filled with passion and respect. Instead you complain about the trees in your path, and ski right into them.
lel imagine discussing with a woman about anything, especially online.

pipeman84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with this kind of reasoning are a perfect match to women like catsmeow2 who argue that after 4 LTRs she's as pure as Snow White. So it's win-win. ;)

This is why I'd prefer her to have 1-2 previous partners. Virgins (referring to the good looking young ones, after you've slept with them) these days are too curious about what else is out there, even if your the best she could get.
So let me get this straight...you believe a woman with a track record of 1-2 times of disloyalty and poor choice making is more trustworthy than one with no track record?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...you believe a woman with a track record of 1-2 times of disloyalty and poor choice making is more trustworthy than one with no track record?
I'd rather have a girl that is with me comfortably knowing I'm the best she could get Vs be with one always wondering if I am or not?

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men with this kind of reasoning are a perfect match to women like catsmeow2 who argue that after 4 LTRs she's as pure as Snow White.
Come on man, play fair. I never claimed to be pure as Snow White, I never claimed to be pure at all.
I invite you read my post(s) again, I was asked the question how many men I have had sex with since high school and I responded only my four long term serious boyfriends and of course my husband.

My relationships were pretty much back-to-back so you can criticize me for monkey branching, that is a fair criticism, and if you want to judge me because I've had four LTRs in 14 years prior to marriage, fine, but don't post things about me I never said or believe myself to be.

I'd rather have a girl that is with me comfortably knowing I'm the best she could get Vs be with one always wondering if I am or not?
Amen brother, that is exactly how I feel with my husband.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but how does saying 'I love you' and giving her pvssy to 2 guys before you convince her that you're the lucky no. 3, the best there is? In return for the pvssy those 2 guys gave her emotional baggage that wasn't there when she was a virgin and now you have to deal with.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me, personally, I would not marry a girl who has had someone else´s d1ck inside her. There could be exceptions, (maybe she´s like my favorite Hollywood actress or something) but those exceptions would be as rare as finding and pulling a virgin who passes the boner test in the 1st place.

It took me decades and a lot of patience and self improvement but I did manage to find and pull someone I think is worthy of marriage. Im planning on putting a ring on it sometime next year.

All that being said, some (most?) guys just dont care that much about the girl not being a virgin. Its not a deal breaker for them. I will never understand it, but I wont judge them or anything. To each his own.
interesting. I’ve never understood the virgin thing beyond the fact that virgins are usually younger and therefore more likely to be pretty.

the concept of another man having screwed her doesnt bother me.

Is it more of a “yuck” thing or is it more of a kind of ego thing (ie I got where nobody else could)?
My wife had 3 apparently (probs 6 based on chick logic) but I am well over 20 so don’t really care.

in fact I would worry a chick who I married a virgin would a ) be totally sexually incompatible or b) decide at 30 she’s made an error and needs to live and then start with the gym instructor - very common.

what I wouldn’t like is if she had a real history - like getting ploughed by 6 guys, or having been regarded as a bike at some point in the past.

if she’s just had a few boyfriend, I couldn’t care less.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Men with this kind of reasoning are a perfect match to women like catsmeow2 who argue that after 4 LTRs she's as pure as Snow White. So it's win-win. ;)

I don't want a woman pure as snow white. I want a woman who knows how to fvck.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I think this is a valid point. Though I'm not touting the virgin mantra, I find it a turn on knowing I'm more experienced and showing a girl things, as opposed to being with one that's seen it all, and not impressed with anything... You even strive to be the best sexually with the women you're with.... How can some of these men do this who are very late bloomers and their only pool is women who have seen it all? They can't...
I want a woman who thinks she knows what great sex is and doubts my very open sexual confidence and said she has heard it before to be blown away by my skills. And they often times are more blown away than I thought they would be.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a bit of both? Im not sure
fair enough. Each to their own. I totally get not wanting a woman who’s been around, but the concept of virgin per se I’m kind of neutral on. I suppose it’s preferred.

i think a lot of it would be that it puts an intense amount of pressure on you. The first time is not going to be some awesom fk, it’s going to be some cheesy romantic romcom shyt and you’re not going to be able to smash like you normally would, and I HATE that kind of romantic sexhs. It’s like removing all the fun and joy from it and turning it into some profound thing, which to me, sex isn’t.
it’s always been functional to me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I had a bachelors degree by 20, a few post graduates degrees by 25. Relatively succesful job/career. But yeah, I Might have a bunch of mental illness for all I know. Those things are not mutually exclusive.

Also, "need a virgin" is a bit strong. I been in LTR with non virgins. I dont need virgins, I prefer them. It turns me on knowing she has never had sex with anyone else (due tu all my mental illness, I guess)

Man, Im kind of agreeing with everyone today. I must be having a good day.
Plenty of functional alcoholics that go into work everyday and do their jobs perfectly fine too. That doesn't really prove much.

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, seriously do you have to be so crass?

Yeah, but how does saying 'I love you' and giving her pvssy to 2 guys before you convince her that you're the lucky no. 3, the best there is? In return for the pvssy those 2 guys gave her emotional baggage that wasn't there when she was a virgin and now you have to deal with.

catsmeow2

Don Juan
Reaction score
@pipeman84, I am curious to know, I realize your preference for virgins and honestly no judgment however are you also averse to women having had 1 or 2 long term relationships before you as well?

If woman is late 20s or 30s for example, unless she's been sheltered or living under a rock, I would think she would have had at least a couple of serious boyfriends before you even though she may still be a virgin (saving herself for marriage) and again, as such, carry with her that "baggage."

How would you feel about that? Still a virgin but been in 1-2 long term serious relationships before you?

I mean emotional baggage is emotional baggage whether a woman is a virgin or not, unless again she's been sheltered and never dated/had any relationships before you came along.