Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Post-sex no contact

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen dating coaches advocate never being the first to initiate contact after sex. The reasoning being the first person to contact cedes control. If the girl never contacts you after you simply never speak to her again.

Any opinion on this strategy?

Billtx49

Reaction score
The sex itself isn’t that much of a deal changer from your usual post date recontact procedure. If anything, I would say a few days more time than your usual 5-7 day or whatever recontact time, but next to four day recontact time will probably signal thirsty horndog to her, then the ‘you just want me for sex’ b.s. may start.…

Reaction score
Depends how good the sex was! Just kidding, I've done both. Don't agree. If you have her an academy award winning performance I wouldn't worry about contact after.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen dating coaches advocate never being the first to initiate contact after sex. The reasoning being the first person to contact cedes control. If the girl never contacts you after you simply never speak to her again.

I am my own school. If I liked the sex and I am sure she liked me. You bet I will call her back. The time I wait depends. However, in my experience, I don't call, I just go see her.

Serenity

Reaction score
To say that contacting someone is a forfeit of control is outright ridiculous, although still true for those who believe it is so and act in accordance with their silly beliefs. Example, a guy believes he will lose his control by contacting a woman, if he does so he will have ruined his own confidence and act in ways to give her all the control. He could have chosen to assert control at any point after that action, but didn't because he was deluded by his own false belief without recognizing it.

It's basic self sabotage. Easily preventable and who contacts who first is irrelevant when it's recognized that there's a choice for every passing moment, to assert oneself or voluntarily become a doormat.

We do this to ourselves and many don't see the deeper cause of failure, assuming it's something shallow like "it's because I reached out first".

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Honestly, I think this is BS. Many women are insecure and might think that you not reaching out first is a sign that the sex was bad. And let's face, most of us guys have done that - going NC after sex because something turned us off.

At the end of the day, if she's into you, you will not "cede control" unless you do something stupid, like acting needy or insecure.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the first time I've slept with a girl, they've ALWAYS messaged me the next day.

It's only when sex is a consistent thing that they stop messaging me the next day.