Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?

• Total voters

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A legit 8.

Needs more muscle tone and more curves to get into a 9.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This again proves how different guys' tastes are and how stupid the "1-10" rating system is. To me she is nothing, and that's before you remove the cosmetics...

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say 8 because of no ass...flatter than a pancake. It might send you to the hospital if you tried hard doggystyle on her due to breaking your pubic bone due to lack of cushioning
Agreed. Beautiful woman, but the pancake ass brings her down

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attractive girl. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and give her an 8, based on the first and third pictures. The other two don't do much for me. She's kind of skinny but she's fit, and has a nice face. An 8 from me is really good though, I'm pretty stingy giving those out. I don't believe in 10s, and 9s are crazy rare.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First pic is a solid 9. Rest are meh.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She would be nothing special in the welfare UK

aleste82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, you have very high standards. In my town she would get everybody's head turn.
I have seen a few tens in my life, they really are something. It is like if Venus strikes your in the chest. You know immediately.

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, you have very high standards. In my town she would get everybody's head turn.
I have seen a few tens in my life, they really are something. It is like if Venus strikes your in the chest. You know immediately.
She has a pretty face, but no legs or ass so to speak. She has the curves of a lanky teenage boy.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first and third pic work for me. the other two, not so much. I like shorter and darker, but the first pic does work for me. 7+ I think; but for me lower, not my taste. definitely OK.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly she has a nice face and eyes but the body is below average, she has the body of a man

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's beautiful, but not really attractive from a sexual point of view.
An 8 on the 1/10 scale, and a "would go out with her" on my scale.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
According to Spaz's scale she probably a 4 lol
You're still salty that I said ur wife is a mere 4.5?

FYI, this girl here is much better then ur wife, she's a minimum of 5.5, a whole point ahead of ur wife.

I did say in the above post that's she's neither ugly nor beautiful = around 5.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This again proves how different guys' tastes are and how stupid the "1-10" rating system is. To me she is nothing, and that's before you remove the cosmetics...
Same. She is not bad looking but doesn't do it for me.

If I met her maybe she would change my mind. I'm always amazed how men don't factor in personality and disposition. But then this site has some anguished dudes who dated toxic "hotties" because they thought looks were the be all, end all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Na it was a joke. If you think your opinion mattered i wouldn't have joked about it. Im ok with my scale. So is everyone in the room when she walks in it. Anywhere i go lol.
Loser
You are full of shyt.
Obviously still salty abt it huh....

Well don't shoot the messenger, u r the one who married a below 5 chick, it ain't my fault.

Still immature, and to think that u already hv an adult son.

Take responsibility of ur choices man....